UPSB v4

Forum Games / Mafia #8 Post Discussion Thread

1. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 01:55:46

Discuss the results. Personally, I thought the simpletons failed to catch onto some pretty obvious trails. PrinceXD and GigaByte were all voting for the same person, so the voting pattern there was pretty obvious.

2. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:01:20

Night 2 was hilarious: AwonW investigates Krispy Kreme (doctor). Krispy Kreme protects PrinceXD (mafia). PrinceXD kills AwonW (cop). GigaByte roleblocks Krispy Kreme (doctor).

3. AwonW
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:05:34

I probably should have suspected Gigabyte. PrinceXD was pretty obviously mafia but I figured I'd have stronger evidence against him if I took out Krispy Kreme first. If I'd survived another round we might have won. Well played though, mafia, gg.

4. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:23:53

I knew you were one of those power roles. Your action resembles it ;) But we did not kill you because we want confusion.. And TheAafg did well =D Now why did I stay active the whole game, Its to not be obviously suspected similar to NF. Besides, work is seriously boring xD. But I have way more stuff planned in my head, Just didnt play it all out, Because if I did, well thats too mafia-like. Yeah and GigaByte is one player that I think we have forgotten. If Im not a mafia, I will seriously target GigaByte for what I've pointed out. Anyways, thanks guys for a good game ^_^

AwonW wrote: I probably should have suspected Gigabyte. PrinceXD was pretty obviously mafia but I figured I'd have stronger evidence against him if I took out Krispy Kreme first. If I'd survived another round we might have won. Well played though, mafia, gg.
    hoiboy can we also have N1's action? just curious =] and I <3 Krispy for protecting me ^_^ Thanks, PrinceXD

5. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:27:14

Night 1: TheAafg killed by PrinceXD Shoeman6 roleblocked by GigaByte Shoeman6 protected by Krispy Kreme Night Fury investigated by AwonW

6. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:34:57

Well played PrinceDx I suspected you early on, but I had no clue you were mafia after the first day when I ruled it out... I was pretty sure of KK (srry buddy!) but he did seem more suspicious than you, but after awonw was killed I was pretty sure it couldn't be him (who would be that stupid?) But then I suspected night fury and gigabyte. Anyways, well played, :p. :] (also the whole 2 mafia thing messed me up >.< I didn't realize there were only 2 and then the rest townie and special roles) :\ I thought it was just mafia/townie I think there was a lot of good planning on the mafias par (even though kinda fell into there trap...) I found myself doubting princeDx at times, but I had completely forgot my initial suspicion. >.< He was on my white list as doctor and it was kk and giga or night. I think what really threw me off was the fact that prince didn't vote lynch the first round...

7. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:44:08

AwonW wrote: I agree with the suspicion on Krispy Kreme, changing his vote so quickly is definitely something a mafia member might do.
    @AwonW that got me thinking even more that it was KK... lol

8. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:44:37

There are too many players we tend to forget. - Prince - GigaByte If we look backwards, we dont really tend to vote on them >__>|| PrinceXD

shoeman6 wrote: Well played PrinceDx I suspected you early on, but I had no clue you were mafia after the first day when I ruled it out... I was pretty sure of KK (srry buddy!) but he did seem more suspicious than you, but after awonw was killed I was pretty sure it couldn't be him (who would be that stupid?) But then I suspected night fury and gigabyte. Anyways, well played, :p. :] (also the whole 2 mafia thing messed me up >.< I didn't realize there were only 2 and then the rest townie and special roles) :\ I thought it was just mafia/townie Omg, awonw, if you knew KK wasn't a mafia why didn't you say something D: (you did try to persuade me against it... lol) but still... I think there was a lot of good planning on the mafias par (even though kinda fell into there trap...) I found myself doubting princeDx at times, but I had completely forgot my initial suspicion. >.< He was on my white list as doctor and it was kk and giga or night.

9. AwonW
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:47:23

shoeman6 wrote: Well played PrinceDx I suspected you early on, but I had no clue you were mafia after the first day when I ruled it out... I was pretty sure of KK (srry buddy!) but he did seem more suspicious than you, but after awonw was killed I was pretty sure it couldn't be him (who would be that stupid?) But then I suspected night fury and gigabyte. Anyways, well played, :p. :] (also the whole 2 mafia thing messed me up >.< I didn't realize there were only 2 and then the rest townie and special roles) :\ I thought it was just mafia/townie I think there was a lot of good planning on the mafias par (even though kinda fell into there trap...) I found myself doubting princeDx at times, but I had completely forgot my initial suspicion. >.< He was on my white list as doctor and it was kk and giga or night. I think what really threw me off was the fact that prince didn't vote lynch the first round...
    I wasn't sure that KK wasn't mafia dude lol. I was fairly sure he was, which is why I wanted to lynch him early. If he turned out not to be mafia the real mafia members would be taken out easily.

10. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:51:01

@AwonW yeah, I really thought KK was the safest bet :p I guess the reason for his aloofness was his power role... lol. same for you >.< PrinceDx put on quite a charade... but the doctor and cop thing really messed me up... lol thought we were just looking for mafias >=[

11. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:54:39

well, i got killed on the first night, that sucked. You guys killed the smartest person first huh? I was almost starting to gather evidence against PrinceXD that he would post plans to catch the mafia to avoid suspicion , but then i got killed by a stray Dr Kt. Good game guys

12. AwonW
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:55:06

Prince screwed me over pretty hard with his wild accusation -__- It brought a lot more attention on me than I needed. I already had enough of that :[

13. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:58:47

Hmmm it's also interesting that PrincexD never responded to my initial vote of him... grrr, hindsight... oh well :3 At least now I know what to look for when it comes to townie roles and won't automatically mistake them for mafia...:3

14. Morpheus
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:00:51

are we going to have another game?

15. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:10:11

Why should I respond if the threat level is low OR you changed your vote? I did plan to respond to that, but IF I did then its kinda over-reacting for such minor action I typed this whole essay in tapatalk, and just pressed cancel.. HAHAHA PrinceXD P.S. Stop making my happy face sad T_T||

shoeman6 wrote: Hmmm it's also interesting that PrincexD never responded to my initial vote of him... grrr, hindsight... oh well :3 At least now I know what to look for when it comes to townie roles and won't automatically mistake them for mafia...:3

16. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:23:47

I gotta admit, PrinceXD did a pretty good performance :P I didn't suspect anyone LOL I suck at this game >.> As for protecting people on N1, its pretty hard to choose who since there are so many people to choose from.

17. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:25:02

@Morpheus: I probably won't be hosting it. Finals are right around the corner.

18. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:46:05

Why thank you ^_^ I think your "didnt suspect anyone" is what made u got lynched. If u dunno who to vote for, just make someone slip.. like me xD PrinceXD

Krispy Kreme wrote: I gotta admit, PrinceXD did a pretty good performance :P I didn't suspect anyone LOL I suck at this game >.> As for protecting people on N1, its pretty hard to choose who since there are so many people to choose from.

19. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:59:32

i am sorry morpheus for getting you lynched, you didnt even have time to defend yourself, my bad

20. Morpheus
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 04:13:27

lol, its all good, im pretty sure no one was expecting princeXD to be the mafia so we were all trying to find any evidence we could to get anyone lynched

21. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 04:20:22

hopping on a wagon to lynch morp without solid proof is seriously a bad move. at least give him a time to say something.. PrinceXD

22. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 04:23:53

Well the point was to lynch someone and use evidence from that to accuse and find the mafia.

23. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 04:38:37

Only using this information is not enough to spot the mafia. PrinceXD

shoeman6 wrote: Well the point was to lynch someone and use evidence from that to accuse and find the mafia.

24. GigaByte
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 09:06:32

yeah high five @PrinceXD hahaha .. u safe cuz we have kill shoeman with help from his friend haha BTW , nice game everybody

25. Rarity
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 09:12:15

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PrinceXD!!! I really didn't expect anything suspicious from you and Gigabyte either. It was really hard do conclude anything on Gigabyte because of his inactiveness. PrinceXD was acting normal. I thought it was Krispy Kreme being a mafia all along because of AwonW's accusation. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

26. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 09:22:51

Sorry GigaByte that I tried to dominate the mafia team T_T But at least we win =P

GigaByte;41094]yeah high five @PrinceXD hahaha .. u safe cuz we have kill shoeman with help from his friend haha BTW , nice game everybody[/QUOTE] Chillax! *evil laughs* [QUOTE=Night Fury wrote: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PrinceXD!!! I really didn't expect anything suspicious from you and Gigabyte either. It was really hard do conclude anything on Gigabyte because of his inactiveness. PrinceXD was acting normal. I thought it was Krispy Kreme being a mafia all along because of AwonW's accusation. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

27. GigaByte
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 12:42:37

[QUOTE=PrinceXD;41098]Sorry GigaByte that I tried to dominate the mafia team T_T But at least we win =P no u not .. u have many brilliant plan u is the mafia ..

28. GigaByte
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 12:44:22

[QUOTE=PrinceXD;41098]Sorry GigaByte that I tried to dominate the mafia team T_T But at least we win =P no u not .. u have many brilliant plan u is the leader