UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / R.S.V.P MX without HGG parts

1. AsadTheSpinner
    Date: Tue, Dec 7 2010 02:34:19

Hello everyone. Today I will be showing you guys how to make a R.S.V.P MX without HGG parts. Parts: 1.R.S.V.P pen. Fine or med. works. 2.Uni-ball Impact Tip. 3.Pilot G2 Grip. First remove the plastic piece on the cap of the R.S.V.P and sand it down with a piece of sand paper or burn it with a flame. Second take off the R.S.V.P grip and place it in the cap. Then put the cap on the back of the pen where the back plug is which will push the grip in. Third, take off the back plug and take a nail or mini-screwdriver and hit it with a hammer to puncture a hole in the back plug. Take out the ink tube and insert the metal part in the hole. This will invert the ink tube. Screw on the back plug and place the cap on it. The back is done. Then take pieces of tape and wrap them around the area where the grip used to be. Pull the pilot G2 grip over the tape to secure it. Then put the Uni-ball Impact tip into the G2 grip and then you are finished. Thank you for viewing and if there is anything you need you can PM me or post on this thread.

2. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Dec 7 2010 02:40:26

This is just an MX variation. I'm sure many people have done something like this before. If you're going to make a tutorial, please follow the proper format: http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=83

3. AsadTheSpinner
    Date: Tue, Dec 7 2010 02:42:12

Sorry. I'm new to this site. I'll make sure to read the guidelines next time. Thank you for the info ^.^.