UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Releases (infinity release, sonic release, etc.)

1. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 00:03:40

im working on 1p2h and need some visual aids on some of these releases. so far i saw sonic release from Parixer. i saw some releases on Wiki but the videos were removed. :/ wondering if u guyz can find/make tutorials on the releases? thnx :) Also, i wanna know wth are bounces. O_o do u just let the pen fall onto ur hand or something or wut?

2. J A Z Z
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 01:53:50

No you can hit it back up in the air again and again!(bounces) And for the releases you gotta ask the old timers i have no idea..o.o

3. Mats
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 22:12:20

For the releases, you just let the pen go, literally. For 'risers' you just flick your wrist to make the pen go in the air. Not much to tutorial there. Basically, I can't think of a trick you can't do one or the other or both with. The best transfers, I think, are intercepts. Might be on the wiki?

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 22:27:35

Mats wrote: For the releases, you just let the pen go, literally. For 'risers' you just flick your wrist to make the pen go in the air. Not much to tutorial there. Basically, I can't think of a trick you can't do one or the other or both with. The best transfers, I think, are intercepts. Might be on the wiki?
    well, i need to see the certain way to release it. i saw some French pen spinning vids and they did their infinity releases too fast. didn't get how they manage to catch it. yes, i got intercepts but they got boring and too easy to perform. (it's in the Wiki? didnt see it there? O_o) i need a challenge. :D