UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / 161x middle spreads by Jan

1. walrus
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 19:37:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHAwjXAY_fw bleh i dropped it at the end T____T im not sure if it counts <_<

2. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 21:10:46

Good job, you can do 161 ugly as fuck spreads. Seriously, work on making your spinning appealing instead of just working on OMGPOWERTRICKAMIJUSTLIKEPEEMYETGUIZ?

3. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 21:26:27

LULZ?

4. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 21:59:00

honestly, spreads? who cares? why do you care to waste time on getting these(even though they look bad) when you seriously still need to work on linkages and whatnot, its seriously stupid before people start flaming me about people trying to get busting records and stuff, it was popular a couple years ago when the max was like 30 by peem, but now people can do ridiculous amounts so its pointless, same with spreads.

5. hahakumquat
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 23:39:28

Wonder wrote: honestly, spreads? who cares? why do you care to waste time on getting these(even though they look bad) when you seriously still need to work on linkages and whatnot, its seriously stupid before people start flaming me about people trying to get busting records and stuff, it was popular a couple years ago when the max was like 30 by peem, but now people can do ridiculous amounts so its pointless, same with spreads.
    he's just sharing lol. he never said is spreads looked nice, nor did he say spreads were cool. he's just sharing his own accomplishment. gj jan

6. miyat
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 00:51:29

Nice job Jan, but as other people said, quality over quantity. Oh and please get a better cam.

7. Light
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 03:07:10

Thats pretty legit LOOL

8. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 03:22:59

You guys are being assholes and letting your personal biases affect your critiques of Jan's spinning. The spreads looked pretty fluid/consistent. His hand stayed in the same place of the 30 seconds I watched, which is pretty damn good to me. There really wasn't anything sloppy about them, though maybe it would look better with a decent camera.

hahakumquat wrote: he's just sharing lol. he never said is spreads looked nice, nor did he say spreads were cool. he's just sharing his own accomplishment. gj jan
    This man knows how to comment, he has obviously learned from the best.

9. song
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 04:07:25

HAHA,i hate to see other ppl spam with power tricks,but it is still impressive for jan.and i really dun noe why u guys said his spreads are ugly.