UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Pen mod suggestions?

1. Tom
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 11:51:46

Hey everyone, Having spun casually for a few years on and off, getting more serious in the past month or so, i would class myself as an intermediate spinner. I can perform a wide range of tricks consistently but I feel i need to improve my fluidity. I have previously spun various mods using felt tips with grips on the ends, no exact grips just ones i found lying around, the pens are around 20cm in length and are fairly heavy Having recently joined this forum and discovered penwish, I have ordered a Buster CYL and I thought I should ask you guys which other pens you would suggest I buy to improve my spinning. Once my buster arrives I will try to make some videos and post them here. :) (Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place or whatever, Im pretty new to forums and I did check all the sections and I think this is the right place to post) Thank you, Tom :)

2. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 12:28:35

You should have posted on Pen Modifications anyways, I suggest a rsvp mx and a commsa

3. Hidekyo
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 16:50:49

I personnaly like personal mods. Since i cant get certian pens and im just a kid i make my own mods.

4. Tom
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 20:24:39

Sorry, ill remember that next time and thanks, any specific commsa mod or just the stock pen?

5. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 20:25:51

metallic comssa should be good for you

6. Tom
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 20:47:14

Awesome, Ill order that on my next penwish order, thanks guys :)