UPSB v4

Forum Games / Elements Mafia Gameplay Thread #7 - TheAafg WINS!

1. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 01:36:39

Rules: 1. The game will cycle between Night and Day, beginning with Night 0. Only a few night actions will work on Night 0; this information is provided in the user's role PM. 2. Days will last around 48 hours each and nights will last 24 hours each, or until all actions are in / votes have been settled. 3. The details in role and result PMs may not be traded at any point in time. 4. If you don't want to use your Night Role, please send a PM to me with the title 'Night x - Idling' anyway. If you don’t have a night role, you should still pm, or post in the thread, so that I know you’re not idle. This at least shows you're paying attention to the game. If you don’t, and it continues for two straight days and nights, you will be godkilled. You may also PM me with 'Day X - Idling' if you lack a night action, or you may speak to me privately if you need to arrange something if you will be absent for a time. 5. Lynch votes [B]must be bolded[/B]. No Lynch is an acceptable vote. Please make sure that you unbold obsolete votes or I‘ll count the first vote rather than the new one. In the event that no one votes, or it comes to a tie, nobody will die. You do not need to post an unvote, just unbold your old vote. 6. Do not screenshot anything related to the game. 7. Do not talk about the game with or in front of living players while you are dead, unless allowed to by the host. You may still plan with your teammates if you're mafia, but only for the sake of planning strategies. 8. Do not impersonate other players or me. You may not fake logs, including logs with me. 9. If you have any questions about your role or the game please don't hesitate to contact me. Only way to contact me is through PM. 10. The game ends when any win condition is fulfilled. 11. Priorities are set and kept secret until the end of the game. 12. The mafia faction may communicate privately amongst themselves at any time. 13. There is one, and only one, mafia faction, but there may or may not be neutral(s) as well. 14. There will be no list of roles provided, though staple roles such as bodyguard, hooker, detective and mafia will be included. 15. You are not allowed to exchange any information outside of the gameplay thread (There are exceptions, like mafia), this includes PMs, IRC or the discussion thread. 16. Editing posts is allowed. 17. If you break the rules you [B]will[/B] be god-killed. Player list: 1. Zombo Smothered by mysterious black substance Night 2 [Mafia Silencer] 2. VendettaBF Pierced with a crystal Night 2 [Town Doublevoter] 3. TheAafg 4. tacohead12 5. Knightpal Poisoned Night 2 [Town Stalker] 6. Pudels Kern Burned Night 1 [Town Bodyguard] 7. Nachoaddict 8. Tetsip Godkilled [Mafia Vote Blocker] 9. Biji 10. Gigabyte Godkilled [Town Hooker] 11. Sheepster Godkilled [Town Pseudotwin] 12. miyat Lynched day 1 [Town Pseudotwin] 13. hoiboy In the quiet town of Periodica, the elements sleep in peace, occasionally reacting and moving to the neighboring city of Compoundia. But usually, the citizens live their quiet, peaceful lives unsuspecting of anything, but little did anyone know, that would all come crashing down. The game will begin on Night 0 and the role PMs have been sent out. It seems that I made a small error in letting the hidden portions of the role PMs visible but I suppose that's ok because it will give everyone a small advantage for those who are newer. Hehe, whoops. Now GO SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS! Night 0 will end at 10:00 PM EST tomorrow.

2. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 02:16:32

Something that has come up, and it is that people think mason groups are mafia groups. They are not, a mason groups just lets you communicate privately within them, a new rule has been added to clarify that.

3. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 02:51:29

this game is insanely complicated, 2 mason groups, wow. gonna take a while to figure out

4. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 02:55:48

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh never mind. Forget the mason groups, just disregard the mason PMs.

5. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 03:20:27

OK SO IF YOU ARE IN THE MAFIA YOU WILL HAVE RECEIVED A PM STATING THAT YOU ARE IN THE MAFIA. IF NOT YOU ARE NOT MAFIA.

6. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 04:44:11

isnt this thread supposed to be closed? this a night start yeah?

7. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 05:11:03

I don't understand the purpose of night start? Could someone explain? :) Is this just to get the roles out and allow people to ask questions because it is a game type that people aren't as familiar with as the regular type of mafia? @Zombo

8. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 05:26:43

no night 0 literally means night 0 someone is going to die before the game actually starts.

9. Biji
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 05:47:58

Since this is a night start I think someone should lock the thread?

10. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 07:54:25

-epic confusion-

11. Knightpal
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 07:56:58

I'm confused too :D HEEELPPP~

12. Biji
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 08:17:37

Night 0 means the game starts at night. Mafia kill someone, night roles do their whatever, then we get to the lynching At least I think it works like that

13. GigaByte
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 08:46:10

Knightpal wrote: I'm confused too :D HEEELPPP~
    me too !!

14. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 13:01:25

Actually no, night start is a detective head start, and for story purposes. I will kill a non playing character to get the lynch going so it actually makes sense story wise. Only people with "You may also act on Night 0." can act on night 0. Now please, send in your night actions!

15. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 14:07:35

Currently missing night actions from 2 people, send them in! PM me if you're confused.

16. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 02:44:29

isnt it past 24 hours already?

17. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 03:17:35

It is now day 1. Xenon cried bitterly as he discovered his good friend Helium, slaughtered in the town square. Attached was a note, "This is not the first. There will be many more to come." Xenon gathered all of Periodica to find a decision. Exclamations were heard from everyone, some said "FIND THE DETECTIVE, HE CAN SOLVE THIS CASE", others exclaimed that it was time for some spice in their life. "ENOUGH!" Xenon shouted. "I have decided on a course of action. Each day we will lynch one person via a vote. Now go, deliberate." Helium was a non player flavour kill. Day 1 will end on Monday at 10:00 PM

18. miyat
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 04:04:07

Hmmm. So... Who to lynch....

19. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 04:12:09

I always wanted to do that [roll0]

20. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 04:12:38

1 means ... me lol! vote: zombo hmm that was a fail random vote :/

21. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 04:15:44

You can edit posts. I prefer if you do, spamming the thread won't help anything.

22. miyat
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 04:23:53

[B]Vote : miyat[/B]

23. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 04:54:59

Holypie wrote: You can edit posts. I prefer if you do, spamming the thread won't help anything.
    you shouldn't allow edit... some people can remove their vote.

24. Biji
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 05:14:18

[roll0] am I doing it right?

25. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 05:17:20

what is the formula supposed to mean? sorry if i sound stupid

26. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 05:23:40

Biji wrote: [roll0] am I doing it right?
    what that mean ..?

27. tacohead12
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 05:31:55

And... people are voting for themselves. This is going to be a weird game

28. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 10:11:15

tacohead12 wrote: And... people are voting for themselves. This is going to be a weird game
    dont know .. this game is confusing me !! cant understand this game ..

29. Knightpal
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 10:30:15

LOL Zombo voted himself. Yeah this is confusing... So wait what? Helium died?

30. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 12:49:26

Let's see: - there are no mason groups anymore - people received information about their role that were supposed to be hidden - a noble gas died And Zombo just used a random number generator to make a truly random vote. So it's not that complicated, it's just a chaotic start.

31. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 13:01:27

Helium's death was just a flavour kill so lynching someone makes sense. NOBODY WAS PLAYING THE ROLE OF HELIUM. And I allow edits because it makes it easier to tally votes at the end, when I can just look at everything in bold. Edits have worked well in the games that I've played before and that's what I'm used to so that's what I'm using here.

32. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 14:44:58

yeah but ppl can edit their own votes, which mean you can wrongfully lynch someone, very dangerous.

33. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 14:45:27

say I edit my first vote to someone else. nobody's gonna notice, and you count up the votes and somebody get lynched, thats obviously not good.

34. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 15:27:57

It's a perfectly valid strategy to ninja votechange in my eyes, it'll just cast suspicion on you. I'll post occasional votecounts when I'm here anyway. Votes: Zombo - 1(Zombo) miyat - 1(miyat)

35. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 15:38:01

Lol wow Zombo. Anyways I guess we just go random now? Not a lot of evidence against anyone atm

36. miyat
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 15:40:22

I don't think there will be much evidence pointing to someone until some one dies during the 1st night. And since there's a detective there should be more revealed on the 1st night, does everyone who's playing know that the game started?

37. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 15:50:55

Not sure, and N0 is just a headstart for some roles. Protip: Day 1 lynch always. Do it do it do it.

38. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 16:53:13

so who are we going to lynch?

39. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 23:50:08

guys, cmon seriously are we gonna play this game or just like cancel it? like no ones talking

40. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 02:29:23

alright, well since there's been a night 0, someone out there should have some info on what's going on. so we need to get more people going unvote: zombo

41. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 04:12:19

[B]Vote: Zombo[/B] It's just a gut feeling. :shrug:

42. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 04:29:53

you can't just vote people on gut feelings Vote: Hoiboy

43. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 04:32:52

It's not much different than voting randomly.

44. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 04:36:40

I have a feeling Zombo is just messing around.

45. miyat
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 04:37:54

[B]unvote : miyat[/B] [B]vote : Zombo[/B]

46. miyat
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 04:38:33

just cause i wanna lynch someone, or do i....want to lynch someone....

47. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 05:12:37

well this is pretty much what's gonna happen; ppl are going to go after the ppl perceived the strongest, a common fallacy. i suspect everybody who got investigative powers also investigated me lol same thing happened in an earlier game where the perceived strongest player got killed early despite no suspicious behavior. i don't feel a need to reveal anything just yet since the threat level on me is low. i'll just let the game run for a while and collect facts: voting patterns and behaviors.

48. tacohead12
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 05:53:52

I agree, we lost the doctor last time cuz some people were being reckless

49. VendettaBF
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 06:34:35

[B]I would like to lynch: miyat x2[/B]

50. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 07:02:17

Maybe supplying reasons as to WHY you want to lynch would be helpful. Cuz if you just lynch without reason it creates chaos and draws suspicion to you. Atm I don't even know which way to go concerning lynching

51. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 09:07:44

Only Tetsip and Sheepster haven't posted yet. Let's make them speak. [roll0]

52. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 09:09:20

[B]vote: Sheepster[/B]

53. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 12:45:11

VendettaBF wrote: [B]I would like to lynch: miyat x2[/B]
    ... no. Just... no.

54. Biji
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 12:54:14

Hello everyone, we would like to remind the public that we are moderately screwed if we don't get a lynch going. This announcement was brought to you by the letter "F" That said, hoiboy and Miyat quickly voted for Zombo nearly at the same time Could they both be mafia? Probably. Vote : hoiboy

55. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 15:02:29

wait, did you just reveal that you are fluorine?

56. Biji
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 15:08:56

What? No. "F" as in "[we're going to be] Fucked [by the mafia]

57. tacohead12
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 16:10:07

I was thinking it could be miyat as well. [B]Vote: Miyat[/B] If you dont give a defense you're going down.

58. SheepSter
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 16:20:45

Well iwe had alot on my mind lately, but i do check this thread i just dont have a clue how we should get started =/ Also, oh so you lost the doctor last time *whistles* how much time left on the day 1? Vote: hoiboy i agree that we should get the lynching going even though its hard in the start as in the last mafia game the doctor died *cough, cough* well you cant always get right

59. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 17:26:41

I say VOTE: miyat He seems TOO unsure about what to do.

60. miyat
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 17:49:03

K this is what i was kind of expecting (me being voted for), since i was just trying to get the game going. I voted for my self, because of zombo. Then I voted for zombo, because of hoiboy. That much is obvious, and that's cause i wanted people to start voting or w.e. But i guess i'm the one who might be lynched. I'm really not up to anything to be honest. Last mafia game i didn't get to do much and was the second one lynched, so i have little experience and no plan. This makes me seem even more suspicious, but i don't mind, because I've got nothing to hide.

61. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 21:10:30

we have no strong evidence that miyat is the mafia, the mafia would try to stay less active and not attract attention. To me Biji and Knightpal seem suspicious UNVOTE: hoiboy

62. VendettaBF
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 21:41:03

holy why did u say no to my vote? im allowed to vote twice.

So i have night role or w.e. I'm oxygen and i need to find out who's hydrogen. Are any of you guys hydrogen?
    he suspiciously is looking for someone. his next victim. xD that is why i vote for him, holypie, nacho. EDIT: ppl kill others i the dark.

63. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 21:50:07

@Tetsip wake up :)

64. miyat
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 22:07:53

i don't get what the group thing is...

65. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 22:13:03

the mason thing leaked a LOT of info, this game is kinda screwed up :/ holypie said that mason is NOT mafia the problem is even though we're not using mason, people in a mason group know each other already... that takes out a lot of candidates right there....

66. spinford
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 22:19:34

can I be at night group?

67. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 22:51:24

Zombo wrote: the mason thing leaked a LOT of info, this game is kinda screwed up :/ holypie said that mason is NOT mafia the problem is even though we're not using mason, people in a mason group know each other already... that takes out a lot of candidates right there....
    People in a mason group only know that the others in their mason group used to be in their mason group. It has absolutely nothing to do with gameplay unless people already talked. Let me reiterate. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS IN A MASON GROUP, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY'RE NOT ALSO IN A MAFIA/NON MAFIA FACTION.

68. miyat
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 22:56:32

well that pretty much messed everything up for me since i pmed everyone in my group about stuff.

69. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 22:59:54

Eh don't worry about it. This is a first complex game for most of you. Oh and, DO NOT POST UNVOTES, SIMPLY UNBOLD YOUR OBSOLETE VOTES. IF YOU ONLY DO AN UNVOTE I WILL STILL COUNT IT, THE OBSOLETE VOTE [B]MUST[/B] BE UNBOLDED. Also if you have multiple bolded votes only the first one will count.

70. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 23:49:21

wait, you want us to edit back our posts to remote our vote? how can people realize you unvoted like that? this is confusing

71. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Dec 7 2010 01:38:04

Yah I think voting and unvoting in bold is the easiest way to do things. But BF why suspect me? Because I haven't made a move yet? Edit: I guess I just want to try to avoid voting randomly that's all

72. Holypie
    Date: Tue, Dec 7 2010 02:28:48

Zombo wrote: wait, you want us to edit back our posts to remote our vote? how can people realize you unvoted like that? this is confusing
    If you want you can put an unbold message, but it isn't necessary. What is necessary is to unbold obsolete votes. Also, day is over. I'm counting votes now. For today I'll count unvote in bold as an unvote but not for the next days. Day 1 is now over. The day was messy, with accusations flying. Some rowdy elements even went so far as to vote for themselves! "Quiet down!" shouted Xenon. "We have to get this finished with for the day, I don't want to delay it any longer!" Soon most were joining in on voting for who they thought should die, and eventually most fingers fell on one. miyat panicked. He knew it was over, and it seemed his initial joking vote was taken far too seriously, but even after he tried to explain, nobody listened. BANG! miyat collapsed as he was shot in the back. "My only regret..." he whispered with his dying breath "Was that I could not find you in time, my beloved..." And with that miyat has died. [QUOTE=Holypie]Dear miyat: You are Oxygen, a non-metal. You and your fellow non-metals are great friends, but your one true love is Hydrogen. To find your beloved, at night you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Share electron with USER” If your target is Hydrogen, you will happily bond and form dihydrogen monoxide and gain a new power to share with your lover. Also, you may act on Night 0. You will win if all threats to the town are eliminated and there is one town oriented player left alive. Hidden: After bonding with hydrogen, gains the ability to PM Holypie with “Night X – Dissolve USER” and “Night X – Splash USER” The former kills a target and can be used 3 times, the latter splashes the target with water for many potential results. Oxygen and Hydrogen will also gain free communication with each other at any time. [/QUOTE] Night 1 ends at 10:00 PM Tuesday

73. Holypie
    Date: Tue, Dec 7 2010 23:29:01

Night 1 is over. As Xenon wakes up, he feels a terrible sense of anticipation overcome him... "OH GOD NOT AGAIN!" Cried an indistinguishable element from the crown surrounding the charred corpse of Titanium. "How could we let this happen?" asked another. "Quiet down, you know what we need to do, there's no time to waste. It seems these killers are getting more and more vicious." Pudels Kern has died.

Dear Pudels Kern: You are Titanium, a metal. Due to your durability and strength, you have taken it upon yourself to protect others. As there have been some killings as of late, it doesn’t hurt to have someone protecting you, right? At night you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Shield USER” If the target was going to be killed, they will survive. You will win if all threats to the town are eliminated and there is one town oriented player left alive.
    Day 2 ends at 9:00 on Thursday, and a reminder to those who haven't posted yet, now is the time. If you don't send me a day idle PM or post in the thread, I will assume that you aren't paying attention to the game and godkill you. This is only to those who haven't sent in any actions or posted.

74. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 02:45:52

Uh oh. Daytime. Btw BF, Holypie isn't a member of the game?

75. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:04:05

hoiboy is a member of the game, holypie isn't a member of the game. Nachoaddict's "Uh oh" sound pretty suspicious to me. Is he trying to show that he is concerned that a townie has died to avoid suspicion? what do you guys think? that "Daytime" also sounded very suspicious to me.

76. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:35:17

:facepalm: how does 'uh oh' sound suspicious? That doesnt even make sense. I might as well say that your "suspicious" sounds suspicious. Accusing people for things like that? reckless.

77. VendettaBF
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 03:44:45

guessing pudels kern actually saved someone life. was anyone messaged by him?

78. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 06:01:51

Oh I didn't zoom in enough on my ipod lol :facepalm: And I'm just saying it's daytime, meaning someone has obviously been killed by the mafia. Yes a townie has died but this townie specifically had the power to protect people. And I don't know about you but to me, that is an important role.

79. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 17:19:07

VendettaBF wrote: guessing pudels kern actually saved someone life. was anyone messaged by him?
    are you saying he's a bodyguard and took the hit for someone else? i don't think so, look at the PM, I think the shield is a straight up doctor. in any case, I'm actually surprised there was only 1 death, of course you would think the mafia can kill 1, but in a themed full game there are usually extra kills, sometimes even for the townie (vigilante). maybe some roleblocking occured. now I'm really puzzled about what happened with the lynchin of miyat. AFAIK, vendetta was the only one voting and he got killed????

80. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 17:29:39

Isn't it when the day ends the vote majority on whoever is the person that's lynched? Or do we we need enough votes or nobody gets lynched?

81. miyat
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 17:41:01

I dunno if i'm dead. Didn't get a pm... Need an update on votes and stuff. edit: oops sorry, saw the 1st post :s

82. VendettaBF
    Date: Wed, Dec 8 2010 20:45:28

Zombo wrote: are you saying he's a bodyguard and took the hit for someone else? i don't think so, look at the PM, I think the shield is a straight up doctor. in any case, I'm actually surprised there was only 1 death, of course you would think the mafia can kill 1, but in a themed full game there are usually extra kills, sometimes even for the townie (vigilante). maybe some roleblocking occured. now I'm really puzzled about what happened with the lynchin of miyat. AFAIK, vendetta was the only one voting and he got killed????
    yeh actually you're right after reading the pm closer, it still sounds like he was a bodyguard because his trait is strong and durable, but yeh i think he would have survived if he did take shielded someone. but now, it seems like we still have no clue on who to lynch, so maybe a random lynch again? i might vote for hoiboy just because my guts telling me to do so.

83. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 02:28:37

alright, so what do you guys think we should do?

84. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 02:36:18

I vote we lynch someone.

85. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 02:51:27

Whoa whoa vendetta you were the first I think to votefor miyat and now you're jumping on someone again? Idk man seems a bit strange to me :/

86. VendettaBF
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 02:59:01

im the mayor, it isnt me ;P EDIT: i'll usually be the first one because u guys are slow!

87. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 07:38:13

I agree, Vendetta seems to being rushing the lynches much too quickly...

88. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 13:27:39

alright then, if you want to make him talk you gotta vote for him, whats the number required to lynch?

89. Holypie
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 22:34:25

4 or 5 hours left, probably will be late. I have a concert tonight for band.

90. VendettaBF
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 22:39:44

like i said, im the MAYOR. i am xenon. what else are we going to do, we are suppose to lynch one person a day until we find the who ever is killing everyone.

91. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Dec 10 2010 01:41:32

Where is everyone? only half of us are active :/

92. Holypie
    Date: Fri, Dec 10 2010 02:47:50

Day is over, counting the votes now. Anyone inactive will be godkilled. Xenon sighed. It seemed that heavy unease was blanketing the town. There were some accusations and quiet murmurs but in the end nobody voted. BOOM! Everyone whipped around to see a large plume of smoke rising in the distance. It seemed that there was an explosion in the distance. As everyone rushes over, they find the charred remains of Tetsip and Sheepster.

Dear Tetsip: You are Phosphorous, a non-metal. Due to your highly flammable nature, you can often be found in match heads and fireworks, waiting to burn something. At night you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Burn USER” and the target will die. Additionally, at night you may PM Holypie “Night X – Fireworks display for USER” The target will be watching the fireworks display for so long that they will forget to sleep and wake up late the next day stopping their ability to vote. You win if everyone is dead except for at least one member of the mafia.
    Dear Sheepster: You are Hydrogen, a very unique element. You can bond with many elements, but your most beloved is Oxygen. If you can find your dearest, you’ll share your one electron and become dihydrogen monoxide. You two will gain new powers when that happens. Until then, at night you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Share electron with USER” Nothing will happen if the one you try to share with isn’t Oxygen though. Also, you may act on Night 0. You will win if all threats to the town are eliminated and there is one town oriented player left alive. Hidden: After bonding with oxygen, gains the ability to PM Holypie with “Night X – Dissolve USER” and “Night X – Splash USER” The former kills a target and can be used 3 times, the latter splashes the target with water for many potential results. Oxygen and Hydrogen will also gain free communication with each other at any time.
    Night 2 will end at 10:00 tomorrow. Extending Night due to unexpected circumstances.

93. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 03:57:54

A shriek is heard from the town centre. As everyone gathers around the three bodies found there, people wonder. "Is this the mafia's doing?" "I don't think so, there are too many" BOOM! Another explosion rocks the town as the house of Gigabyte bursts into flames. Three people have died, Zombo, VendettaBF and Knightpal. One person was godkilled for inactivity, Gigabyte.

Dear Zombo: You are Mercury, a metal. Your high toxicity will come in handy in this battle. You are named after the Roman god of war, extremely fitting for your status in the mafia. At night you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Weak Poison USER” They will be unable to speak the next day. If they attempt to speak, the effort they exert will be too great for your mighty poison and they will die. Be sure to talk with Iron though, because you can’t target the same person as him or else one of your actions will be cancelled randomly. Additionally, if somehow Phosphorous fails you, you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Strong Poison USER” They will die. You win if everyone is dead except for at least one member of the mafia.
    Dear VendettaBF: You are Xenon, a non-metal. Due to your high ranking of “noble” (haha get it?) you were appointed as mayor of Periodica. This influence gives you the ability for your votes to count twice, but you have no active ability. You will win if all threats to the town are eliminated and there is one town oriented player left alive.
    Dear Knightpal: You are Potassium, a metal. Due to your highly reactive nature, you are always following people to see if they will take your electron, since you really want to get rid of it. Following them may also give you some random tidbits of information about them too! At any time you may PM Holypie with “Day/Night X – Follow USER” You will follow your target and gain random information about them until you PM Holypie with “Day/Night X - Unfollow”. You may then follow another user. You may only switch after 1 day or one night. Also, you may act on Night 0. You will win if all threats to the town are eliminated and there is one town oriented player left alive. Hidden: If splashed by water, will explode taking the person being followed as well. Also, the first night of following will give physical property; second night, chemical property; third night, alliance.
    Dear Gigabyte: You are Fluorine, a non-metal. You are a highly volatile gas, so you react with almost everything. At night you may PM Holypie with “Night X – React with USER”. The target will be so busy “reacting” with you to do anything else for the night, if you get what I mean. You will win if all threats to the town are eliminated and there is one town oriented player left alive.
    Day 3 ends at 10:00 on sunday.

94. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 08:09:25

You should list on the first post what orientation dead people had. Cuz its kinda hard to keep looking through all the posts ><

95. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 15:57:05

Okay another mafia down! Guys get active.

96. Biji
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 16:42:50

So, what are you guys thinking Vigilante or serial killer? EDIT : Wait, 3 (+1 GK) died so there has to be both :facepalm: This makes 2 mafia down right? P and Hg are down Zombo's role PM says "Be sure to talk with Iron though, because you can’t target the same person as him or else one of your actions will be cancelled randomly" That means there's a mafia and a serial killer left...

97. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 18:17:39

So that means Iron is the other mafia. I read the older posts and the most suspicious people to me were tacohead12 and Nachoaddict. Read the older posts we might find clues

98. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 18:55:01

Vote: Nachoaddict He has the pattern of rooting for the killing of mafia, but is not actually doing anything himself. He is either too afraid to lynch the wrong person, or is the mafia.

99. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 19:10:35

Need to bold votes.

100. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 19:32:24

[B]Vote: Nachoaddict[/B] thanks

101. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 22:56:24

You've seen my posts for what, 2 days? Day 1 I was unsure because people were voting randomly. However day 2, not a lot happened. Even you did not vote for anyone the second day. We barely talked and every night, a few people are being godkilled due to inactivity. If you ask me, Biji hasn't been posting a lot and seems to be trying to "fly under the radar". Vote: Biji

102. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Dec 11 2010 23:46:05

in the starting when hoiboy voted for zombo, you said that "zombo is just messing around" were you trying to defend zombo there?

103. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Dec 12 2010 02:39:08

Looks like I was. But that was only because even though both Zombo and someone else voted for themselves at the beginning of the game, it alarmed me that Hoiboy would go ahead and vote for Zombo without any hard evidence. Take note at the time I didn't know his role orientation. And this ties bacl into me not wanting to recklessly lynch someone on Day 1. Simply a coincidence.

104. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Dec 12 2010 05:13:29

Nachoaddict wrote: Looks like I was. But that was only because even though both Zombo and someone else voted for themselves at the beginning of the game, it alarmed me that Hoiboy would go ahead and vote for Zombo without any hard evidence. Take note at the time I didn't know his role orientation. And this ties bacl into me not wanting to recklessly lynch someone on Day 1. [B]Simply a coincidence.[/B]
    Sounds suspicious, no?

105. tacohead12
    Date: Sun, Dec 12 2010 09:16:11

I do agree, nacho is looking somewhat suspicious First of all, in my defense I tried to defend zombo cuz I got confused the mason message thing sent out and I thot everyone in the mason group was townies. Anyway, the thing that seems suspicious to me is the fact that he said "another mafia down" that implies that only one mafia member died. However, 2 of them were killed. It seems like he only noticed the active mafia member (zombo) dying and forgetting completely about the other (tetsip). as if only one of them was important. seems a bit fishy.

106. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Dec 12 2010 16:14:07

Uh Tetsip and Zombo were killed at different times? I simply meant that one was killed and another mafia was also killed... Okay guys believe what you want but I hope you don't regret your choice later

107. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 02:36:19

So, what are we gonna do now? Vote for Nachoaddict?

108. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 02:56:17

Decide fast, I'm ending night at 11:00.

109. tacohead12
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 03:17:03

[B]Vote: Nachoaddict[/B] This game is getting nowhere anyway so I might as well just vote. This game was very confusing for me :/ I think daytime hours should have been longer since it was quite complicated.

110. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 04:15:34

Day has ended. As the rest of the town gathers around Nachoaddict, he screams in panic "GET AWAY, IF YOU KILL ME, YOU'LL REGRET IT!" Undeterred, the town proceeded, and killed Nachoaddict. A quick search showed that he was indeed a member of the mafia.

Dear Nachoaddict: You are Iron, a metal. Your malleability and strength make you an ideal material for tool, at least until steel was invented. Regardless, you are still used in many applications, especially weaponry (though not the fancy high tech ones). At night you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Threaten USER” The target will be so afraid of getting whacked in the head that they will vote for whoever you tell them to vote for. If they don’t, well, you’ll whack them in the head and they will die. Be sure to talk with Mercury though, because you can’t target the same person as him or else one of your actions will be cancelled randomly. Additionally, if the rest of the mafia happens to die for some strange reason, you may also PM Holypie at night with “Night X – Smash USER” and the target will die of a blow to the head. You win if everyone is dead except for at least one member of the mafia.
    Night 3 ends at 10 PM EST tomorrow night.

111. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 04:17:35

Vote: Nachoaddict better than nothing. If he is not the mafia, the best call after that would be tacohead

112. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 05:14:20

Alrightfirst off I only got voted for twice... out of 5 people. I know theaafg voted for me too but that was after this post. Wtf? and why is night still going on?

113. tacohead12
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 07:12:32

Yeah^ idk why he got lynched early. I knew someone would finish him off after me but he got lynched prematurely ><. fail

114. Biji
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 14:06:44

If it makes you feel any better I would've voted for you in self-defense :D

115. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 14:46:59

Lol thanks. Alright whatever idk wtf happened but it's too late to change anything. Gg guys :D If I had lived I would have threatened hoiboy to vote for tacohead and killed theaafg. Then depending on if we lynched tacohead or not I would have killed hoiboy the next night and threatened biji to vote tacohead or biji to vote for for himself.

116. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 14:50:39

uhh nacho, wait for holypie, this game might not be over

117. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 15:01:23

um i had a question who the fuck was hellium?

118. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 15:08:23

Yeah I see what you're saying Zombo ;)

119. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 02:51:44

wait, Holypie the game is still going on? So one more bad guy left huh? So lets see who it is

120. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 02:56:26

It's supposed to be night right now. Anyways I'm curious. Either Holypie screwed something up or there's some hidden aspect of the game I'm not aware of. So Holypie wtf is going on? Anyways I'm dead so I should shutup now. Gl with the rest of the game

121. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 02:08:49

Sorry about that, a lot of personal distractions came up. Nacho died because time ran out, I lynch at the end of the day if nobody comes to a majority. Anyway, I'm too tired to post flavour but basically hoiboy is dead.

Dear hoiboy: You are Nitrogen, a non-metal. Due to your sensibility, the town of Periodica has given you the dubious task of Inspector. You may PM Holypie at night with “Night X – Inspect USER” to receive the target’s alliance and mason group. You may also act on Night 0. You will win if all threats to the town are eliminated and there is one town oriented player left alive.
    Day 4 ends when the town reaches a majority or on thursday at 9 pm EST.

122. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 03:06:02

so there is one more mafia left, if we mess this lynch up the townies are done for. So, lets see nachoaddict was planning to kill tacohead. This leaves biji under suspicion, and he is not very active, he might end up being god killed

123. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 06:06:46

Well. I think that the last person is not a mafia. But most likely, a serial killer or something. Nacho thought that the game was over meaning that he was the last mafia member. Therefore, there can't be another mafia. And TheAafg, I originally thought it was you as the serial killer because of your previous statement when you voted for nacho saying "Better than nothing". I thought it didn't matter to you as long as someone was lynched besides you. However, you said there is one more mafia. That would obviously be wrong because of previous statements. Thus, you are most likely not the serial killer. [B]Vote: Biji[/B] Let's finish this.

124. Biji
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 08:40:43

See, Aafg that's where you're mistaken. Just because the mafia targeted tacohead does not mean he's not the serial killer. That means you can't rule out taco as the serial killer. If anything taco seems more suspicious to me, as he's often been the first one to point the finger, and getting rid of everyone is the goal of the psycho. Vote : tacohead12

125. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 12:31:30

So my vote decides the outcome of the game. Vote : Biji i hope this is right

126. Biji
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 13:24:07

You fool, you're doomed us all! Nah, just screwing with you. Well played, town, well played.

127. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 21:32:41

Game over. Dear TheAafg: You are Carbon, a non-metal. Due to your valence of 4 and your ability to lose electrons as well as gain them, the other non-metals treat you differently as you are well, different. Bonding with others of your kind can form some of the strongest and most useful materials on Earth, like diamond, carbon fibre and graphene. You will use these abilities to protect yourself, as there are some mean elements running around. At night you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Carbon Coat USER”. The target will be coated in a layer of carbon which for 1 night and 2 days, after which they will inevitably die. You are also immune to all death until night 3. You win if you are the last player alive. Hidden: Carbon coat protects from all kills the night after it’s activated until it wears off. Aka: 1st day (no protection) -> 1st night (protection) -> 2nd day (protection) -> 2nd night (dead) ->3rd morning (death announced) Dear Biji: You are Silicon, a metalloid. As you are neither a metal nor a non-metal, people don’t generally like to be seen talking to you and you’re very unpopular. To get revenge, you have decided to kill everyone. Your most common form is quartz, the most common mineral on Earth, which is also mostly what sand is composed of, so you can spy on other people fairly easily. At night, you may PM Holypie with “Night X – Spy on USER”. You will see any visitors that they have that night, or if they leave their house. You may also PM Holypie with “Night X – Pierce USER”. The target will die. You win if you are the last player alive. Dear tacohead12: You are Uranium, a metal. You are highly radioactive and are used in nuclear weapons, among other things. You have no active ability, but if you survive until night 7, you will explode killing everyone but yourself (you will turn into depleted uranium =P). You win if you are the last player alive. PLOT TWIST! There was no town left after Hoiboy died. After Biji had died, TheAafg would have carbon coated tacohead12, and it woul dhave been long before night 7 that tacohead would have died, so good job TheAafg!

128. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 21:40:41

Lame =.= I thought I was pro-town. But basically there was 0 chance of me winning cuz it would have been almost impossible to get to night 7. So only TheAafg wins?

129. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 21:58:37

Yes I WIN!!! haha i am the only one who won lol. Thanks holypie for giving me such a cool ability, i was immune to kills till night 3, hell yeah. Good game guys, i had fun

130. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 22:00:57

http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=3032&p=43137#post43137

131. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 23:49:21

WHAT?!? that wasn't covered in the rules =.="...

132. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 23:52:36

What wasn't? I don't know what you're talking about.

133. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Dec 16 2010 00:58:50

That whoever has the majority of votes will be lynched at the end of the day

134. Holypie
    Date: Thu, Dec 16 2010 01:54:01

I thought it was assumed. Do you just drag the day on forever if you don't get a majority? What if there are idlers (Which there were, TONS)

135. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Dec 16 2010 02:58:25

In the other games you needed 51% majority to lynch. No lynch occurred if that wasn't attained...