UPSB v4

General Discussion / Stability of pens

1. Van
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 00:39:02

I'm about to get 3 pens from penwish, and want to bring 1 to school to spin with. I'm scared if it's fragile, and I lose a tip or something, I'm screwed :( So out of these three pens, which is the most stable? Dr.Kt, Bonkura Kt, or a Buster CYL

2. tylt
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 00:43:09

Ummmm..... I really don't think that you should be bringing those kinds of pens to school. Each of those pens is at the least, probably like 15 or the buster and 25 for the kt's. You really don't want to lose a pen like that at school because if you lose it you're going to be really sad. Take it from me, I've lost mad pens at school and it feels bad man. Take cheap ones to school and spin the expensive ones at home.

3. Van
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 00:47:13

I've been thinking that too :( Ive lost 1 Twin RSVP but it's easy to make so i wasn't that sad with dat True I shouldn't bring it, but there's a club for PS in my school (lol) and I might need it there :(

4. Mats
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 01:14:00

Honestly, just spin a pencil or something at school. KEEP MODS AT HOME.

5. Van
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 01:23:28

Okay I get the point, but can someone PLZ answer which one is the most stable

6. scout
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 01:31:24

Well, first of all a Bonkura and Dr. KT are pretty much the same, so you can just say Dr.KT and buster. I really wouldn't bring any of those. Keep them at home, make an mx, bring THAT, you won't die, you'll be happy and popular because of your awesomeness. :)

7. Van
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 01:49:01

Okay so I won't bring them to school But now I'm just curious on which one is the most stable

8. Shadowbane
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 01:56:41

for me, the dr kt is most stable :) the buster caps might fall off and the bonkura kt grips might get scratched or dirtified if you had to choose to bring a MOD to school take Seven G3 if you had to bring a PEN to school take RSVP or G3

9. Twine
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 02:01:13

KT = most stable. Bonkura KT = best for school since dr grips will muffle the sound fomr a drop a bit. I recommend comssas with dr grips for school :)

10. Van
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 02:12:37

Thank you :D That really helps :D