UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / [HELP] Interrupting moves / Counter moves

1. Xylence
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 12:52:32

Hey people I know most noobs out there (like me) are wondering how to perform counters or interrupting moves not those Hybrids..... Example Sonic Rev 23-34> Pass Rev 24-12 (Interrupt kind) Inverse Tw Sonic 34-23>Tw Sonic Counter (Counter kind) All I just want to know if there are more moves like these and if so please tell me!!! :excited::happy::excited::happy:

2. Mats
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 14:52:19

'Counter' tricks are actually just one kind of 'interrupted' trick. If you look at the interrupted trick page, you will see with the top three points what they are. In the 'conclusion' section, there are a few more examples of interrupted tricks. The long and short of interrupted tricks however, is that you can interrupted pretty much any trick with any other one. It just takes some experimenting to find out what works well and some practice to smoothen it. Interrupted tricks are hybrids. Hopefully, by reading those two articles on the wiki, you will understand what these concepts are and be able to go out and do them.

3. Xylence
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 02:37:35

I know people would direct me to another place.... I just want to know different combinations.. =/ Im not that creative w/ moves... and im a noob so dont know much...

4. tylt
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 02:45:28

LasZ wrote: I know people would direct me to another place.... I just want to know different combinations.. =/ Im not that creative w/ moves... and im a noob so dont know much...
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking for tricks, if you think that you are a beginning spinner then you should probably just go out and learn more tricks and minicombos before you get into interrupted tricks. Interrupted tricks are present in alot of hybrids and such. If you are a beginner though I would just suggest practicing alot of tricks instead of going and asking people to supply moves for you. and to be perfectly honest, you probably won't be creative until you have a good trick list to pull from.

5. Pensupina
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 08:07:52

not really i spin for 8 months.... i know many things allready

6. Xylence
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 13:02:12

I'm not really a noob ...somehow here (>noob< >here< >pro< >master) well somewhat in the middle of pro and noob... I just spin for 8 months.... I just want to know more about those like examples Im NOT that creative to be honest...

7. Pensupina
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 13:18:43

Pensupina wrote: not really i spin for 8 months.... i know many things allready
    I dont remember saying this :O