UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Jan November-October Solo

1. walrus
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 20:38:43

bleh T___T [video=youtube;PwMOpEFQbKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwMOpEFQbKA[/video] sorry for bad quaility, had to compress it and it screwed it up...<_< turn up the music =D

2. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 21:54:49

It was nice. Just get a new camera so it looks more appealing. But other than that, impressive tricks.

3. Matt
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 23:05:15

whats up with all the unnecessary hand moment? It looks very unnatural and doesn't fit your style at all.

4. Storm
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 23:38:54

The William Hung of pen spinning. 8)

5. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 23:47:15

Like Matt said, your hand move way too much to be appealing. Your power tricks are down, but it really takes away from the rest of the combo. Your combo's look like spam > cont. fl trick of some sort. Your editing doesn't match your choice of music. The camera quality also detracts from the appeal. 0:16 - work on your isolations. It doesn't look like a Triangle Pass isolation. It looks like you have to move your hand to control your triangle pass'. 1:37 - that pen is too long for you.

6. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 00:33:12

i love your hand spasms <3

7. KTrinh93
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 01:22:24

Two main points of constructive criticism: Camera quality and hand motions. Yes yes we know you had to compress it and that messed up the quality but there are ways to export the video so that when you compress it, it still holds its quality. Hand motions are self explanatory. It's VERY obvious that those hand motions weren't natural and you were forcing them. Hand motions should be more controlled than that and not darting from one side of the frame to the opposite.

8. walrus
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 13:28:13

it had perfect quality but when i tried uploading it, it took like 1 hour becuase the file was really large so then i reandered it using WMM so the file was smaller at the same time, making the quailty worse...