UPSB v4

Off-topic / iTunes doesn't see iPhone! HELP!

1. Szczaku
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 16:17:00

I've a problem. When i connect iPhone to my computer iTunes shows a strange error: "Tunes could not connect to the iPhone because of an unknown error (0xE8000003)". What can I do? I was trying to restore my iPhone, reinstall iTunes etc. nothing is helps. PLZ HELP ME!!! [video=youtube;opzesb8SvkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opzesb8SvkM[/video] sry for language ^^

2. Remorse
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 17:38:30

1. Unplug the iPhone. 2. Turn it off 3. Make sure your cable is connected (to your laptop). 4. Hold the home button and plug it in. iTunes will say that the iPhone needs to restore before it can be used again. Restore it.

3. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Dec 3 2010 01:58:14

get tinyumbrella to kick your iphone out of recovery? PrinceXD

4. Szczaku
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 15:36:05

I've done it and nothing. :(

5. Remorse
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 15:48:50

Download RecBoot and then try kicking it out of recovery, TinyUmbrella doesn't work for me either, but RecBoot always does...

6. Szczaku
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 20:31:27

It also doesn't work. :( But i find out that it's a driver error and it says:" The version number of ini file is not correct!" So what can I do?

7. +Guitrum+
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 21:28:58

go to he apple store and purchase a new iphone

8. JLSpinY
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 22:04:52

Go to Apple Store and get the guys there to fix it for you. Assuming it has a warranty and you didn't jailbreak it.

9. iMatt
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 06:04:57

Taken from http://www.fretbone.info 1. Go to iTune's Applications pane (under Library in the sidebar). 2. Control click the problem app's icon, then choose Delete from the popup (contextual) menu 3. Quit and re-launch iTunes. 4. Drag in your fixed app. If you have a new .mobileprovision file, drag that in too. The "Replace?" dialog should not appear. Synch the phone. Note that iTunes puts AD Hoc apps in the folder /~/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications. You might guess that trashing things from this folder would make iTunes forget them. Nope. Even if you delete a problem app using the finder, iTunes still displays the app and will keep trying to install the old version whenever you sync - and you will still get an error! Another source of confusion is that sometimes the .mobileprovision file is fine, and will work perfectly with other AD Hoc apps (from the same developer, and if you have any available to try - see how confusing this gets?). But if there was a provisioning problem in a previous version of a particular app, that problem seems to get cached, and new fixed versions won't install either. To sum up: If installing an AD Hoc iPhone app gives errors, it may be broken, in which case the developer should fix it and send you a new copy. But if it's already fixed, first delete its icon from iTunes. Then drag the new app into iTunes.

10. Szczaku
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 09:57:05

I don't have a problem with app but with driver. Today I'm going to iSpot and i hope they will help but if they wont plz give me the solution.

11. Szczaku
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 11:03:08

When I plug my old iPhone 3G this error also appears so i think that the problem is on computer. Where is the broken file and how can i fix it? Uninstalling the system is not possible because i don't want to lose all my files and programs.

12. Szczaku
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 18:02:49

I was reading iPhone synch logs for more info and in the last one i found the information on the end that it was unable to create SystemConfiguration... So i went to the folder and erase it. And now everything is working. ^^ Hurray!!! Ok so the solution I found is: 1/Go to the folder C:/Program Data/Apple/Lockdown (in Vista or 7) 2/Delete SystemConfiguration (system file) 3/Be happy like my profile picture. ^^