UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW # 32 vas

1. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 01:46:02

Oh hai, The name is Joshua. Vassenato everywhere on the internet, But for a while I was known as ptz911. I've been spinning since December 8, 2008 which is my birthday, some birthday present huh? I was born, raised and still reside in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. I like the drugs. That's really it. ask away bros. what is your favorite drug ever? whats your favorite sports team? whats your favorite book? whats was your favorite class?

2. Colin
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 01:56:06

How old are you? What exactly strives you to continue doing drugs?

3. RR24
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 02:22:32

Change your name to Vassentato? Color Pink? Peem? AoD1? Me?

4. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 02:36:24

AoD1;38642]Oh hai, The name is Joshua. Vassenato everywhere on the internet, But for a while I was known as ptz911. I've been spinning since December 8, 2008 which is my birthday, some birthday present huh? I was born, raised and still reside in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. I like the drugs. That's really it. ask away bros. what is your favorite drug ever? whats your favorite sports team? whats your favorite book? whats was your favorite class?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Colin;38646]How old are you? What exactly strives you to continue doing drugs?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=RR24 wrote: Change your name to Vassentato? Color Pink? Peem? AoD1? Me?
    I love opiates, best opiate I have done was oxycodone Prana, It's a climbing team. I dunno, I don't read much. Science 16, I will turn 17 very soon. fellsgoodman No Pretty cool color Not really He's my fucking broski You're kinda annoying

5. tylt
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 04:32:05

Ever tried DMT? Best food to eat when you got the munchies? Favorite Liquor or Beer? Why so serious? Favorite mod? One best friend or a few good ones? Being sweaty swamp ass or freezing balls cold? Describe your favorite swim spot as a kid? Favorite teacher in elementary school and why? Dogs or Cats? Chicken or Beef?

6. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 04:32:11

What are you going to do with your life?

7. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 06:33:41

would you ever bang the big H? when did you start penspinning? whats your favorite trick? how old were u when you started drugs have you ever been to a rave? would you go to EDC?

8. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 08:18:02

tylt;38699]Ever tried DMT? Best food to eat when you got the munchies? Favorite Liquor or Beer? Why so serious? Favorite mod? One best friend or a few good ones? Being sweaty swamp ass or freezing balls cold? Describe your favorite swim spot as a kid? Favorite teacher in elementary school and why? Dogs or Cats? Chicken or Beef?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=XYZaki;38700]What are you going to do with your life?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=AoD1 wrote: would you ever bang the big H? when did you start penspinning? whats your favorite trick? how old were u when you started drugs have you ever been to a rave? would you go to EDC?
    No Bacon Bacardi 151 U MAD? KT I guess One best friend Depends on the season I didn't swim much as a kid, but i guess it would be the local pool since that's the only place I have swam as a kid. My kindergarten teacher, Because she knew how to teach. Dogs, I'm crazy allergic to cats. Beef Make it my destiny not to become a flaming ass faggot like you. No way man, I would like that shit wayyyyyy to much. It would be game over if I banged H. December 08 2008 Backaround 15 No, but I would love to go to one Yes.

9. neXus
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 09:34:02

We should go trip in the forest, sir.

10. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 19:27:53

neXus wrote: We should go trip in the forest, sir.
    Fuck yes, Lets do it.

11. tylt
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 08:52:22

Wow what a bunch of mega douche's on the board. If you could move anywhere to live for a year where? Always be hungry or always be thirsty? 3 items you would take if stranded on an island? Cell phone or computer? Did you ever play any sports? Favorite kind of music? Favorite movie? Favorite Soda? Knifes or guns? What was your claim to fame in elementary school? Do you like sushi?

12. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 14:39:03

Are you happy with your life right now? Do you think you will get a job? If yes, what job? What do your parents say about you taking drugs at a young age? What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

13. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 05:29:21

tylt;39516]Wow what a bunch of mega douche's on the board. If you could move anywhere to live for a year where? Always be hungry or always be thirsty? 3 items you would take if stranded on an island? Cell phone or computer? Did you ever play any sports? Favorite kind of music? Favorite movie? Favorite Soda? Knifes or guns? What was your claim to fame in elementary school? Do you like sushi?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Night Fury wrote: Are you happy with your life right now? Do you think you will get a job? If yes, what job? What do your parents say about you taking drugs at a young age? What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
    With you :D Thirsty Lotsa weed, lotsa water, lotsa food. Computer Football and Teeball when I was a little kid, I hated it. Downtempo Trainspotting Dr. Pepper Knifes wat Yes Yes Yes Something that I applied for.... Something I really don't like Klondike bars

14. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 05:30:19

what type of job do u wish to have? favorite fast food restaurant? favorite food? rice or noodle? watch anime? favorite dramas? favorite tv series? favorite movie u know michael scofield?

15. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 05:33:49

exclusive wrote: what type of job do u wish to have? favorite fast food restaurant? favorite food? rice or noodle? watch anime? favorite dramas? favorite tv series? favorite movie u know michael scofield?
    Anything Burger King Noodle No Wat I don't watch TV Trainspotting No

16. Rarity
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 15:13:18

Do you think Justin Bieber is gay? Do you think Chuck Norris is awesome? Do you fap? How often? Favorite game? Favorite animal? Your dream as a kid? How many times have you ordered from Penwish? Any achievements?

17. AwesomePS:)
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 15:30:17

have you ever wanked? have you ever raped? have you ever get raped? fav spinner? am I awesome?

18. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Dec 17 2010 22:34:00

next plz

19. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Dec 17 2010 22:45:22

MEEEEEEEEE

20. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 07:13:38

first "interesting" person to send me a biography is next SOTW