UPSB v4

Temporary Bin / aod & zaki vs pen ninja

1. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 30 2010 04:13:32

Pen Ninja wrote: you think its cute? u think the slow decline of a relationship, the slow decline into a horrible depression is cute? these are people's lives we're talking about... these poor kids have fallen into the illusion of "forever" they dont understand that things end, things slowly chip away at a bromance until theres nothing left and things go bad. you dont understand the pain, come back when you grow up and accept that there is no happily ever after!
    cute

2. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, Nov 30 2010 04:26:08

AoD1 wrote: cute
    its only cute for u because ur so manly, it seems like a normal day

3. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Nov 30 2010 04:46:00

Pen Ninja wrote: some day ull grow apart maybe u wont notice... maybe itll be slow... maybe ull just tear apart at the smallest little arguement one day... it doesnt matter how, but it will happen... it happens to all of us... and when that day comes, he wont be there for you and you wont be there for him... everything you had together will mean nothing, he'll be but a distant memory you painfully push to the back of your mind. one day you'll realise what a mistake it was to let him go... such a mistake... u were the best of buddies, the best of pals... heck... you were bros forever......... but you let that slip through your hands, you let him go... no longer bros... so far apart... couyld you go back to him? what if he already has another bro? would he accept you? so many questions, so many horrible answers... what have you done??? "bros forever" you softly whisper as youpull the gun to your temple... "bros forever" you shout louder than ever before as you pull the trigger... sorry to break it to ya
    This will eventually happen with you and MeiTenishi btw.

4. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 30 2010 05:55:34

Pen Ninja wrote: its only cute for u because ur so manly, it seems like a normal day
    can i suck your dick then buttfuck you with MeiTenshis dildo?

5. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Nov 30 2010 16:56:03

what in the fuck is all this bro talk? i knew you were fucking gay.

6. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Nov 30 2010 17:04:38

oh and its obvious that you aren't really "in love" with your girlfriend, if you were you wouldn't have to make it a big public spectacle for everyone on the internet. there is a difference between being proud and happy, and trying to convince yourself of what is not true. i have a girlfriend and did i tell her to make an account and post on here about how much she loves me? no, i didn't, and i wouldn't either. because it is fucking stupid. you're really both so insecure with your shitty relationship that you have to tell random people on the internet about how much you "love" each other. fucking ridiculous. cool, you kids lost your virginity to each other, but seriously, move the fuck on. you're not fooling anyone with this act.

7. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 30 2010 21:40:16

Scott Shaputis wrote: what in the fuck is all this bro talk? i knew you were fucking gay.
    why take the internet so seriously?

8. Pen Ninja
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 01:38:42

also, y was this moved? D: it fit perfectly in the other thread

9. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 04:34:20

This is the bast of bast.

10. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 08:32:02

AoD1 wrote: why take the internet so seriously?
    internet is srs biz.

11. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 08:32:37

Scott Shaputis wrote: internet is srs biz.
    LULZ?

12. MeiTenshi
    Date: Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:22:32

this shit again? seriously, you sound like kids holding a grudge, get a life

13. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 00:45:41

MeiTenshi wrote: this shit again? seriously, you sound like kids holding a grudge, get a life
    Cute

14. XYZaki
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 05:02:40

AoD1;38900]Cute[/QUOTE] You can't reach out to them like that; you have to speak their language. fix'd: [QUOTE=AoD1 wrote: Kawaii desu, ne? ^_~

15. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 05:50:22

or "Verpiss dich " u Schlampe

16. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 08:43:35

whats an infraction.

17. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Dec 7 2010 03:05:59

Like some kind of warning ban, its like when you speed, but instead of giving you a ticket, they just record it in the system, so next time you get a ticket. Fucking awful analogy. soz