UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Easy To make MOD(for filipinoes only)

1. Sit_doWn13
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 11:03:13

First MATERIALS needed: 1.RSVP(buy it in NBS nationwide) 2. 2 I-pen any color(buy it at NBS also) First.. Get the RSVP and remove the cap... Second... remove the grip ang tip of the two(2) I-pens... Third... put on the grip of the I-pen at the tip and backpart of the RSVP... Fourth then add the tip of the I-pen at the grip that you placed at the RSVP tip & backpart...:yo: Hope you'll like it sorry if there is no Pictures of the tutorial but I'll add it sooner^_^

2. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 11:14:50

What gave you innovation for this world class mod ? THIS IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT !

3. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 12:02:24

YEAHHH AWESOME FUCKING MOD WOHOOOOOO. But seriously, everyone on upsb will start to hate you if you continue this. Problems with this thread : 1. You never posted this in SOYP thread. 2. NOBODY requested a tutorial for this. 3. You posted this in the wrong section 4. WHATS AN I-PEN? i search it in google and i get pens that are junk to pen modding. 5. You did not follow iMatt's tutorial template. No specs. AT ALL kthnxbai

4. Quai
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 12:20:24

Night Fury wrote: YEAHHH AWESOME FUCKING MOD WOHOOOOOO. But seriously, everyone on upsb will start to hate you if you continue this. Problems with this thread : 1. You never posted this in SOYP thread. 2. NOBODY requested a tutorial for this. 3. You posted this in the wrong section 4. WHATS AN I-PEN? i search it in google and i get pens that are junk to pen modding. 5. You did not follow iMatt's tutorial template. No specs. AT ALL kthnxbai
    Ipens are i think just found in the Philippines. i use them for writing at school. They are retractable pens. And i agree that this is a dumb pen. :|

5. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 12:28:49

iPen, Apple's new product for 2011.

6. chris
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 12:54:30

1. What is the use of a publicly released tutorial WORLDWIDE if it's only exclusive to a certain group of people? 1. YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL TEMPLATE 1. no stats? weight? length? COG? 1. Nobody requested a tutorial What Night Fury said, times 9000. I know it's your first tutorial and all, but you should at least try to post it in Show Your Pens thread or even in the Shoutbox if it is a new mod or if anyone wants a tutorial on it. Either that, or risked getting flamed here. Nobody likes half-baked tutorials, you know. :/ EDIT: Not even a name for the mod :/