UPSB v4

Battlezone / JackyMacky vs. tacohead12

1. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 16:31:44

[B]JackyMacky[/B] this is my 2 years of crap..........., [video=youtube;fiaVdPfywLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiaVdPfywLQ[/video] [B]tacohead12[/B] [video=youtube;iOJ6iw0NJAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOJ6iw0NJAM[/video]

2. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 19:52:15

Wow I like JackyMacky's 2hands. But I don't see difficulty. I don't see much difficulty in tacohead's combo neither but it went slow and smooth, and fail finisher? or is it like that? But I really think the bakfall was completed from Jacky. I would vote later.

3. walrus
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 20:22:33

jackymacky, after 2 years, u should be able to do a backfall and if you keep dowing index>middle, i kinda looks akward... but the 2 handed wipers were awesome although +1 for tacho becuase style+difficulty+quality =D

4. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 22:38:15

LOL. everyone types tacho. It's hilarious. Jacky was fast and that transition from right to left omg. But taco was smooth and less spammy. Both were awesome but I'm gonna go with taco on this one. The finisher could've ended better but it was pretty awesome.

5. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 22:50:23

yea i thought u guyz mite say that my moves were spammy. that's y i said watch my 2 years of crap. :/ i wasnt at all devoted to pen spinning until like 2 months ago. still gonna 1p2h though :D thanx for the helpful feedbak.

6. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 22:53:33

@JackyMacky It's not bad at all, you're really fast and your left/right had control is awesome. Don't call it crap D:

7. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:01:04

@Jan i was spinning too fast so i kinda hesitated on completing the bakfall twice.......plus, i was suppose to transition from right to left.

8. Mats
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:07:42

HOW THE FUCK IS ANYONE VOTING FOR TACO HERE? I mean seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?. Voted JackyMacky because he is the clear winner!

9. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:15:39

Mats wrote: HOW THE FUCK IS ANYONE VOTING FOR TACO HERE? I mean seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?. Voted JackyMacky because he is the clear winner!
    Explain how is she the clear winner? difficulty is almost equal in both sides. and why u included me in the word "anyone" when I did not even vote yet? <_
  10. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:21:39

Escorpio123 wrote: Explain how is she the clear winner?
    uhm, yeah....im a guy.....LOL. my speed kinda messes how i react...so my tricks tend to get repetitive imo. plus, i originally spun a buster cyl. this personal mod is too light, causing me spin unbelievably fast. O_O im not feeling put down, im actually feeling confident since im getting helpful feedbak. :D

11. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 04:44:20

Omg, I knew someone would think I messed up at the end ._. I did like this twisted sonic bust pinky catch thingy, and I planned to let the pen roll out of my hand afterwards, but obviously I didn't hold the pen very long and it looks like a dropped it >.> btw, If someone could tell me the notation of this trick I would greatly appreciate it. anyhow, I'm suprised the score is even moderately close right now because I think Jacky's combo had much better execution o-o. Although it was a bit spammy with some moves, it seemed better to me. But whatever, good job :P

12. Mats
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 13:12:35

tacohead12 wrote: anyhow, I'm suprised the score is even moderately close right now because I think Jacky's combo had much better execution o-o. Although it was a bit spammy with some moves, it seemed better to me. But whatever, good job :P
    Thank God someone else has sense!

13. darkdazh
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 03:19:35

+1 tacohead... Jacky was way too spammy, it seemed like he repeated one mini-combo. -__-

14. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 18:20:22

tacohead12 wrote: But whatever, good job :P
    thanx tacohead12 :D. u did pretty well too.

15. Dylan
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 21:58:51

Yeah, I loved the 1p2h from Jack, but it was spammy, a lot of incomplete/complete bakfalls, like 5 or something..but great transition. Taco, sorry but yours was a bit spammy as well, though slightly less. I love the style, very smooth and it did have a few nice tricks/stylistic links so good job. Jack, did you do a(n) fs? Because if it was and they are spammy like this one, planning a combo definitly helps.

16. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 22:39:30

Dylan wrote: Jack, did you do a(n) fs?
    i attempted to fs. :/

17. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 06:03:03

I tried to make a combo but I ended up trashing half of it. :P