UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Gold-tipped RYO KT!

1. Colin
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 23:34:06

You read right. Im giving away a Penwish-Gold-Tipped RYO KT. It's been moderately spun, and has no damage whatsoever.. The tips have been shaven off, courtesy of iMatt. http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/rx7_photos/?action=view¤t=IMG_3316.jpg HOWEVER, Im gonna do things a little differently. A [B]MINIMUM[/B] of[SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"] 15 people[/COLOR] [B]MUST[/B] participate, or this giveaway will be void.[/size] Less than 15 people, it would not be fair.

Youre going to have to buy a ticket. Each ticket will be one dollar. You can buy however many you want. The more tickets you buy, themore chances you have of winning. You can pay me via PayPal or USD via airmail.
    [email][email protected][/email] To choose the winner, Ill write your name on however many tickets you buy on a piece of paper. Ill throw it in a box with the other contestants, and Ill pick one out. Ill record a video of me shaking the box, and picking out a winner. You have until December 31, 2010 11:59:59 PM PST to purchase tickets. I will draw the winner on January 1st, and announce the winner via ShoutBox, and the first/last post. Goodluck! To keep track, I will list your name and the amount of tickets that you have bought. Please let me know if you dont want your name to be up here, otherwise..well it'll be up here. [B]Contestants:[/B] Zerog x1 Nachoaddict x2 Q&A Q:What'll happen if less than 15 people buy tickets? A: Their money will be refunded, and I'll get to keep the KT :p Q:HEY. Why the $#@! do I have to BUY tickets if its a GIVEAWAY? A:Look. The economy is sucking ASS. This is beneficial to the community, and it'll help me out a bit. Im not asking for much, its only 1$ Q:What will happen if I DONT win, but I purchased a ticket anyway? A:Think of this like a lottery: not everyone wins, but they purchase a ticket anyway. Q:Will I recieve feedback? A:No, you will not. This is a good quesiton, actually. You are purchasing an item from me, however, MULTIPLE people purchasing CHANCES to win that item. I cannot give you feedback for purchased chances. Sorry. Q:Okay. But what if the pen breaks during shipping? A:
      [*]Dont worry about it [*]Ill make SURE it doesnt break [*] IF it breaks, you can contact me and Ill see what I can do
    Q:Screw you! Penwish's giveaway is FREE, and he has cooler stuff. What do you have to say to that? A:I have no problem nor do I intended to draw 'competition' (see what I did there?) from his giveaway. Keep in mind I am only a minority, and do not run a store in which thousands of people have purchased from.

2. Twine
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 00:13:35

Off topic: What body is on the yellow KT and what would you sell/trade it for :3

3. Colin
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 00:19:45

It is a yellow watercolour body. It isnt for sale/trade

4. Twine
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 01:41:38

Holy dikshit. Where did you get it from?

5. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 01:42:30

So what happens if less than 15 people buy tickets? Do you refund money?

6. Colin
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 01:52:27

Yes, of course

7. harry12125
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 10:37:33

/in thx man :D

8. Colin
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 19:49:56

@harry12125 I dont believe you read the rules correctly. Ill restate them again.

Youre going to have to buy a "ticket" if you will. Each "ticket" will be one dollar. You can buy however many you want. The more "tickets" you buy, the more chances you have of winning. You can pay me via PayPal or USD via airmail. [email][email protected][/email]

9. ZeRoG
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 20:58:43

/In I have send you money(my paypal is [email][email protected][/email])

10. Colin
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 22:25:05

BUMP! I only have two people signed up! This KT is valued at over [B]35$[/B] people!

11. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 01:28:51

Join peoples :D Put my name up there Colin?

12. Colin
    Date: Thu, Dec 2 2010 00:07:17

Im honestly considering to pull down this giveaway. Seriously you guys, Im not asking for much.

13. Colin
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 23:53:21

Due to lack of entries, this giveaway is now void. Zerog, your money has been refunded via Paypal. Nachoaddict, I will PM you about it. As of now, any further posts are void, and will not be valid for any reason. /closed.