UPSB v4

Forum Games / Mafia Game #6 - Game Thread (Game Over - MAFIA Wins)

1. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 17:15:50

Quick Links: Night Actions Game End Day 4 Night 3 Day 3 Night 2 Day 2 Night 1 Day 1 Role PMs Number of posts per person Note: if you are not playing in this game, do not post!!! I will delete all non-players posts. If you want to sign up look at the Sign Up thread!!! You can watch the game though. If you don't know how to play, watch this flash tutorial: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf Please do not be offended while playing, it's just a game. [B]Moderator[/B]: Zombo (Not part of the game) Rules: 1) It will be a Day Start. 2) Each day will last roughly 72 hours, each night will last 48 hours. This is at the discretion of the moderator. Extension is possible. 3) 51% of the players will be required to Lynch. When 51% is reached lynching will be automatic so be careful with your vote. 4) Do not quote / screenshot any PM you receive. You may paraphrase any information you receive via PM, though. 5) Do not reveal your teammates. 6) Town people normally may only communicate through the game thread. Mafia may also communicate secretely via PM during the night. 7) If you're eliminated, do not post in the game thread anymore and do not communicate with anybody still playing. 8) If you have any questions please pm the moderator. 9) Have Fun! 10) [B]You cannot edit your post[/B]. If you make a mistake, simply double-post your correction. If you vote and decide to cancel your vote right after, simply post another post with your change of vote. Double-post is allowed in this thread. 11) Lynch vote must follow the following format: [NOPARSE]UNVOTE : Player A VOTE : Player B[/NOPARSE] If you don't vote in bold, your vote won't count. You may change your vote at any time by "unvoting" and re-voting in a subsequent post (Do not edit your previous post). You only have one vote active per day. 12) You can vote for No Lynch. If successful, the day passes without a lynch. Winners: Biji - Mafia - Goon - ALIVE! iColor - Mafia - Roleblocker - Day 3 Losers: hoiboy - Town - Townie - Night 4 GigaByte - Town - Townie - Day 4 tacohead12 - Town - Townie - Night 3 nachoaddict - Town - Cop - Night 2 Knightpal - Town - Townie - Day 2 miyat - Town - Townie - Night 1 SheepSter - Town - Doctor - Day 1

2. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 17:33:44

[B]Game Setup information[/B]: The setup used is F11. The role setup will be chosen at random between those 4 possibilities: - 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Townies. - 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies. - 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Cop, 6 Townies. - 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Townies. (which setup is actually chosen will not be revealed publicly) There will always be two mafia players and seven town players. Here are the possible role PMs sent to each player: [B]Mafia-Aligned players[/B]:

Mafia Goon: You are a member of the Mafia along with your partner, name. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.
      [*]During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched. [*]During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via ) and choose another player in the town to kill that night. [*]You may communicate privately with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened. Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle. [*]You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role.
    Mafia Roleblocker: You are a member of the Mafia along with your partner, name. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.
      [*]During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched. [*]As a Roleblocker, you have the ability to distract any player throughout the night, effectively negating their night ability, if they have one. [*]Send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to block. If they have a Night action, it will have no effect. You will not be informed as to whether your roleblock worked or not. [*]During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via ) and choose another player in the town to kill that night. [*]You may communicate privately with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened. Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle. [*]You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role.
    [B]Town-Aligned players[/B]:
    Townie: You are a normal townsperson, trying to make a living and survive this insanity.
      [*]You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest. [*]Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage! [*]At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. [*]You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role.
    Cop: You are the local law enforcement, and can tell the good guys from the bad.
      [*]Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate. [*]The Moderator will inform you as to that person's guilt or innocence. [*]At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. [*]In this game, you will always get a correct result. If you are roleblocked, you will get no result. [*]You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role.
    Doctor: You are the local physician, and can protect people from harm.
      [*]Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect. [*]If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared. [*]You may not protect yourself. [*]At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. [*]Your protection will always work unless you are roleblocked. [*]You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role. Thank you

3. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 17:44:54

[B]all pms have been sent, please confirm your PM (instructions in the pm)[/B] game will only start when all have confirmed. if someone doesn't confirm within 24 hours he will be replaced

4. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:09:26

Day 1 GAME ON! 5 votes required to lynch (or no lynch). Please read the rules. Active players: iColor miyat hoiboy nachoaddict tacohead12 Knightpal Biji SheepSter GigaByte Eliminated players: ---------- 72 hours to go ----------

5. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:30:49

So... how are we gonna do this?

6. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:36:27

Well... What's the plan?

7. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:47:39

pro-tip use roll 1d9 bbcode to roll a 9-sided die. [roll0] lol

8. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 12:50:46

Dang. I've been stalking my computer for the longest time to see if this game started. I'm gonna start this game off by doing something crazy. VOTE : Biji For taking so long to confirm.

9. GigaByte
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 13:17:48

like got the clue ..

10. Biji
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 13:32:32

It's not my fault I was at school =/ I say [B]VOTE : Knightpal[/B] You seem in such a hurry to get rid of everyone

11. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 13:35:12

WHAT?! In a hurry? No, didn't you read my p- Wait what? School? It's Thanksgiving break. Whatever. UNVOTE : Biji For clearing his absence.

12. SheepSter
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 15:35:54

i second on the Vote : Biji

13. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 16:56:28

And this sucks, in a game with a bunch of people voting each other based on when they confirmed their positions. C'mon. Let's get serious here

14. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 17:02:14

Fffff I didn't see the no edit rule =.= Sorry

15. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 17:33:43

[B]Vote Count[/B]: Biji- 1 (SheepSter) Knightpal- 1 (Biji) Not voting (7): iColor, miyat, hoiboy, nachoaddict, tacohead12, Knightpal, GigaByte 5 to lynch.

16. miyat
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 17:46:06

Hmm who to vote for. Knightpal maybe. [B] Vote : Knightpal[/B]

17. SheepSter
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 20:26:05

Or then we can just wait one night for the mafia to kill some1? I'd rather have a lynch right off the bat even if there are no suspicions

18. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 22:23:10

Hey. SheepSter. If I'm not mistaken, you just tried to pull a quickie on Biji. VOTE : SheepSter

19. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:18:57

We don't get those clue things like the Mafia game back in v3 do we?

20. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:24:42

Clues o-o? @Nachoaddict Contribute to the votes. It's kind of hard to actually, since it's the first day.

21. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:27:21

Read the thread for it. Zombo linked it somewhere. I'm going to wait it out before I vote. Hoiboy and iColor haven't posted yet :/

22. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:37:42

[B]Vote Count[/B]: Knightpal- 2 (Biji, miyat) Biji- 1 (SheepSter) SheepSter- 1 (Knightpal) Not voting (5): iColor, hoiboy, nachoaddict, tacohead12, GigaByte 5 to lynch.

23. iColor
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:52:27

I'm currently posting from my ipod. :p If I read correctly, we can vote not to lynch somebody?

24. GigaByte
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:53:44

ok VOTE : SheepSter

25. GigaByte
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:55:09

@iColor .. yes we can vote not to lynch somebody

26. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:55:37

@iColor Yeah we can vote to Not Lynch.

27. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:58:08

@miyat are you voting out of random or is there some sort of proof I'm scum?

28. iColor
    Date: Wed, Nov 24 2010 23:58:30

Alright then, I'll [B]VOTE: No lynch[/B]. My reason being that we have no evidence in order to convict somebody.

29. miyat
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 00:07:57

@Knightpal both sorda i guess. You've just been posting lots and stuff so you must be up to something. And just for the sake of voting i guess? If no one else votes for you then you should be fine.

30. Knightpal
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 00:09:38

@miyat Yeah you're right. I think I should back off a bit. Got a little overexcited. Where's hoiboy?

31. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 04:51:25

Well, this is rather chaotic o-o. [B]Vote:Sheepster[/B] Seems suspicious. That is all. I doubt anyone is going to get a majority vote by the end of the day though.

32. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 04:52:10

tacohead12 wrote: Well, this is rather chaotic o-o. [B]Vote:Sheepster[/B] Seems suspicious. That is all. I doubt anyone is going to get a majority vote by the end of the day though.
    [B]Vote: Sheepster[/B] =.=

33. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 04:52:49

tacohead12 wrote: Well, this is rather chaotic o-o. [B]Vote:Sheepster[/B] Seems suspicious. That is all. I doubt anyone is going to get a majority vote by the end of the day though.
    LMAO The day is actually 72 hours.

34. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 05:27:12

hoiboy wrote: LMAO The day is actually 72 hours.
    Dude, I know. But if you look at it logically the chances of someone getting lynched as of now are slim. Assuming no one unvotes. the votes are knightpal: 2 Biji: 1 Sheepster: 2 With only 4 not voted yet, that means at least 3 people would have to vote for the same person to get majority. and with no suspicious evidence for anyone to go on, its not likely the 4 remaining will agree on voting on the same person. Nuff said. Of course I could be totally wrong :P

35. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 05:28:42

tacohead12 wrote: Dude, I know. But if you look at it logically the chances of someone getting lynched as of now are slim. Assuming no one unvotes. the votes are knightpal: 2 Biji: 1 Sheepster: 2 With only 4 not voted yet, that means at least 3 people would have to vote for the same person to get majority. and with no suspicious evidence for anyone to go on, its not likely the 4 remaining will agree on voting on the same person. Nuff said. Of course I could be totally wrong :P
    Woops nvm its 3 on sheepster, didn't notice gigabyte's vote. I guess it could be likely sheepster will die :P

36. GigaByte
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 05:41:17

i vote sheepster cuz he want to wait the mafia kill someone 1st .. like something wrong with him, so vote him

37. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 06:13:02

[B]Vote Count[/B]: SheepSter- 3 (Knightpal, GigaByte, tacohead12) Knightpal- 2 (Biji, miyat) Biji- 1 (SheepSter) No lynch- 1 (iColor) Not voting (2): hoiboy, nachoaddict 5 to lynch. -------------- SheepSter is currently at L-2, meaning he only require 2 more votes to be lynched. Pro-tip: he is in moderate danger since there are 2 mafias total in the game who can potentially bandwagon and kick him out with 2 quick votes. Approximately 54 hours to go.

38. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 06:24:38

[b]Vote: No Lynch[b]

39. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 06:25:14

Woops Vote: No Lynch

40. Knightpal
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 07:12:49

@GigaByte Make it official. Bold it up if you're serious.

41. Knightpal
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 07:13:28

LOL. oh wait he did.

42. GigaByte
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 07:34:05

@Knightpal already make vote and bold it .. see previous post thx

43. SheepSter
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 09:42:13

If you read my post i said id rather not wait and see for the mafia to kill someone, if i didnt do a terrible typo yupp i obviously stated that id rather have someone lynched ;) Read carefully please

44. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 17:16:17

[B]Vote Count[/B]: SheepSter- 3 (Knightpal, GigaByte, tacohead12) Knightpal- 2 (Biji, miyat) Biji- 1 (SheepSter) No lynch- 2 (iColor, Nachoaddict) Not voting (1): hoiboy 5 to lynch.

45. iColor
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 21:10:25

[B]UNVOTE: No Lynch[/B] [B]VOTE: SheepSter[/B]

46. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 21:13:23

SheepSter is at L-1: requires 1 more vote to be lynched

47. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 22:08:02

Unvote: No Lynch Vote: Sheeptster Auto lynch. I thought about it and I now suspect Sheepster. We'll see.

48. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 02:51:06

Sheepster is lynched! Unfortunately, he was the town doctor! SheepSter- 5 (Knightpal, GigaByte, tacohead12, iColor, Nachoaddict) Still Alive: iColor miyat hoiboy nachoaddict tacohead12 Knightpal Biji GigaByte Dead: SheepSter - Town - Doctor - LYNCHED -------------------- [B]Night 1 now begins. 48 hours remaining.[/B] Anybody with a night role, please submit your night choice!

49. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 19:57:58

Mafia has killed miyat during the night. He is a simple Townie :( Still Alive: iColor hoiboy nachoaddict tacohead12 Knightpal Biji GigaByte Dead: miyat - Town - Townie - Night 1 - KILLED SheepSter - Town - Doctor - Day 1 - LYNCHED ------------- miyat and SheepSter are allowed one "death rant" message each. The message cannot reveal any information. 72 hours to go. It takes 4 to lynch.

50. iColor
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 20:10:30

[B]VOTE: Nachoaddict[/B] He seems suspicious and that he was the last person to jump on to vote on Sheepster to get him lynched.

51. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 20:16:36

I was simply the last person. You can't hold that against me. You yourself seem suspicious because you're jumping on me 12 minutes after Zombo opened the thread again. I'm staying neutral again. Vote: No Lynch

52. iColor
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 20:18:11

Well, we can't just have people dying and do nothing about it. Our doctor is dead and now we're at a greater risk of dying.

53. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 20:20:13

We should at least give this some thought. I admit I was a bit rash in the last decision

54. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 20:33:19

UNVOTE: NO LYNCH

55. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 20:48:20

[B]Vote Count[/B]: Nachoaddict- 1 (iColor) Not voting (6): hoiboy, nachoaddict, tacohead12, Knightpal, GigaByte, Biji 4 to lynch.

56. GigaByte
    Date: Fri, Nov 26 2010 23:37:47

we make wrong step .. so lets make so conclusion .. Miyat was killed after vote for knightpal .. so .. look like something wrong there .. VOTE : Knightpal

57. Biji
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 05:23:22

@iColor No way dude, Nacho is probably the only one that tried to actually find who was a mafia member I'd say Knightpal looks far more suspicious, pointing the finger at everyone. Also, Miyat, who voted to get Knightpal lynched suddenly gets murdered? Suspicious

58. Biji
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 05:24:01

So : [B] VOTE : KnightPal [/B]

59. iColor
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 05:26:25

Ah, I see what you're saying, Biji. Knightpal does seem suspicious. I'm sorry Nachoaddict for accusing you. [B]UNVOTE: Nachoaddict[/B] [B]VOTE: Knightpal[/B]

60. miyat
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 05:37:36

Uhm, rant, yeah. Fun game =) To bad i'm already dead. I kinda figured out some stuff statistics. Interesting. Well, thanks Zombo for organizing and all participating. Bye.

61. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 05:52:16

[B]Vote Count[/B]: Knightpal- 3 (GygaByte, Biji, iColor) Not voting (4): hoiboy, nachoaddict, tacohead12, Knightpal 4 to lynch. KNIGHTPAL IS AT L-1!

62. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 06:01:40

Can you vote yourself?

63. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 06:09:50

And btw. Nothing personal but I see Gigabyte and iColor in the last lynching and this lynching too. Just something to consider.

64. Knightpal
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 06:11:32

Oh jeez. I missed Day 2. Black Friday >.> All right listen people. Day 1 almost always nearly gets a townie killed. But I screwed up, bad. I didn't necessarily get the Doctor killed and now we're screwed if we don't find the real scum in this mess. If you lynch me, you'll be down another townie. Now make your choice.

65. iColor
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 06:40:29

All the evidence points toward Knightpal, that's all I'm saying.

66. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 06:51:20

Hmmm, based on nacho's comment and this recent comment by icolor he seems pretty suspicious. Even though knightpal was the most aggressive person on voting with the last lynching, we all agreed with him that sheepster was suspicious. [B]Vote: icolor[/B] It looks to me like he's trying to rush someone into killing knightpal. He is trying to act all nonchalantly about it in a similar fashion to nacho. Trying to fake as a townie. I wouldn't trust him.

67. GigaByte
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 07:44:03

but i really have bad feeling to knightpal cuz he try to make us trust him .. he also say he is a townie, Miyat was killed after voting for him .. when i say about the reason i vote for sheepster he also like rush me to official the vote .. look like so many evidence that show knightpal is enemy .. so stand with my vote by the proof that i see

68. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 09:24:16

Why wouldn't he be trying to make us trust him? Obviously if he is actually a townie he wants us to trust him so we don't lose. And its just because you messed up on the bold lettering. He just wanted it to be correct I assume. I'm sure he is being truthful. and btw, has hoiboy even commented yet? or did I just not see him?

69. GigaByte
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 10:07:14

ok .. i trust that this time ..and im sry if like that so UNVOTE : Knightpal

70. GigaByte
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 10:08:11

yes .. where hoiboy .. ?

71. Biji
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 11:50:46

Or maybe taco is mafia, trying to draw attention away from his parter Knightpal by accusing iColor and hoiboy. You say that he's just a townie trying to help us win, but how do we know he's really a townie? What if he's really a mafia trying not to get lyched?

72. GigaByte
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 13:01:56

oo ya .. that true .. i have bad feeling for knightpal since the game was started .. ya how we can know he really a townie ..

73. GigaByte
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 13:03:22

so let vote for him back .. VOTE : Knightpal

74. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 15:56:15

Vote Count: Knightpal- 3 (Biji, iColor, GygaByte) iColor- 1 (tacohead12) Not voting (3): hoiboy, nachoaddict, Knightpal 4 to lynch. ----------- [B]Knightpal is still at L-1.[/B] 53 hours to go.

75. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 16:51:24

Hoiboy hasn't been posting much. Could he be trying to fly under the radar and hide a role?Or is he just uninterested

76. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 17:04:07

Here. I like holding the final card. It creates suspense :) [B]Vote: Knightpal [/B]

77. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 17:04:48

I'm keeping track of this thread by the way. I'm not inactive or anything.

78. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 17:21:48

Knightpal is lynched! Unfortunately, he was a townie! Knightpal- 4 (Biji, iColor, GygaByte, hoiboy) Still Alive: iColor nachoaddict tacohead12 Biji GigaByte hoiboy Dead: Knightpal - Town - Townie - Day 2 miyat - Town - Townie - Night 1 SheepSter - Town - Doctor - Day 1 -------------------- [B]Night 2 now begins. 48 hours remaining.[/B] Anybody with a night role, please submit your night choice!

79. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 20:27:46

Mafia has killed Nachoaddict during the night. He was the cop! Still Alive: iColor tacohead12 Biji GigaByte hoiboy Dead: nachoaddict - Town - Cop - Night 2 Knightpal - Town - Townie - Day 2 miyat - Town - Townie - Night 1 SheepSter - Town - Doctor - Day 1 ------------- nachoaddict and Knightpal are allowed one "death rant" message each. The message cannot reveal any information. 72 hours to go. It takes 3 to lynch. Pro-tip: [B]Day 3 is a "Lynch or Lose" (LyLo) day for the town.[/B] If you lynch wrongly or do not lynch, Mafia will win the game. This is because there are only 3 townies and 2 mafia left. If townies lose majority, they can't control the votes during the day, which means Mafia can freely mislynch or no lynch every day until all townies are dead.

80. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 20:37:06

Woooooo well the suspense is over for me lol. Can't give any personal info unfortunetaly but I will say to the rest of you townies...Look at the trends in voting. You HAVE to kill a mafia this round AND next round in order to win. Good luck. Thanks for organizing Zombo. ^^ Hope we can do this again soon

81. SheepSter
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 22:44:13

This is getting tense

82. Knightpal
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 22:48:19

WELL. I told you all the truth. You better find those mafia for me. Sorry Sheepster xD

83. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 00:38:17

all step we make was wrong .. arh

84. Biji
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 02:00:14

jesus fucking christ those mafia bastards are lucky Right, we need to lynch someone today, or we're royally screwed. Seems pretty straightforwards, Nacho the cop accused hoiboy right before being killed. Furthermore, hoiboy has been pretty quiet all game long, lying low. This is do or die. [B]VOTE : hoiboy[/B]

85. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 02:07:32

Well, I guess I gotta point at somebody else. Vote: iColor Both iColor and Giga Byte have voted to lynch the same person. If they both vote for the same person now, they could easily tip the scales in their favor. Furthermore, Nachoaddict only suspected me, he never actually accused me of anything. I have already given my reason for being quiet. I like to hold the last card.

86. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 02:08:52

Vote: iColor

87. iColor
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 03:11:23

If I was one of the mafia, wouldn't I kill taco for voting to lynch me?

88. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 03:33:04

No, that would draw immediate suspicion.

89. GigaByte
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 04:50:52

ok .. if i n icolor is mafia so .. VOTE : iColor lets vote for the mafia ( i think )

90. Biji
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 05:47:35

But Nacho would've had to try and not got noticed. Usually if the cop character "suspects" someone, it's usually a subtle way of saying "Guys, I found out that guy's mafia!" That would mean he found out you were mafia, hoiboy. On the other hand, iColor and GigaByte lynching off people does look suspicious, and this would be GigaByte sacrificing iColor to try and throw the scent off him. So, either hoiboy and and someone else is mafia, either iColor and GigaByte are mafia Gah, it's a coin flip from here on out [B]UNVOTE : hoiboy[/B] [B]VOTE : iColor[/B] Jesus, I hope I'm doing the right thing

91. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 08:04:27

[B]Vote Count[/B]: iColor- 3 (hoiboy, GigaByte,Biji) Not voting (2): tacohead12, iColor 3 to lynch. ----------- iColor is lynched! Congrats town, here's your first mafia kill! Still Alive: tacohead12 Biji GigaByte hoiboy Dead: iColor - Mafia - Roleblocker - Day 3 nachoaddict - Town - Cop - Night 2 Knightpal - Town - Townie - Day 2 miyat - Town - Townie - Night 1 SheepSter - Town - Doctor - Day 1 ----------- Night 3 starts. 48 hours remaining.

92. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 15:12:10

Mafia has killed tacohead12 during the night. He was a simple townie! Still Alive: Biji GigaByte hoiboy Dead: tacohead12 - Town - Townie - Night 3 iColor - Mafia - Roleblocker - Day 3 nachoaddict - Town - Cop - Night 2 Knightpal - Town - Townie - Day 2 miyat - Town - Townie - Night 1 SheepSter - Town - Doctor - Day 1 ------------- iColor and tacohead12 are allowed one "death rant" message each. The message cannot reveal any information. 72 hours to go. It takes 2 to lynch. Pro-tip: [B]Day 4 is the final day for the game.[/B] If town mislynches, mafia wins. If town lynches correctly, town wins. In fact, [B]a single vote can determine everything[/B]. If the first vote is wrong and does not come from mafia, mafia can vote immediately to provoke a mislynch.

93. Biji
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 15:17:20

FUCK YEAH iColor was mafia, so that means if I'm right, GigaByte is mafia [B] VOTE : GigaByte [/B] I've been waiting since the end of day 3 to find out who got killed @_@

94. tacohead12
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 01:53:19

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU- I wanted to be one of the last 2 townies to do the final vote. On topic, check all past evidence, you're gonna need it. Go townies :D

95. GigaByte
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 01:57:44

this is the last day .. look like the mafia want to end the game fast and the mafia is VOTE : Biji cuz want to eliminate me in a rush .. God help me, hope this vote is right ..

96. GigaByte
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 02:00:33

i see Biji is not voting for iColor when we want to vote for iColor .. to keep the secret of the mafia .. he have no choice so he change the vote to his partner ..

97. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 03:16:41

assuming gigabyte and biji don't change their vote as soon as hoiboy makes his vote, the game ends.

98. iColor
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 03:28:42

Death message: All past messages have been mind-fucking you.

99. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:16:16

100. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:16:57

for suspense

101. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:17:27

102. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:29:54

isn't the suspense killing you?

103. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:30:25

LOL this is fun

104. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:31:03

alright [B]i made you think this was my vote[/B]

105. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:31:41

Spoiler[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][B]Vote: GigaByte[/B]
    [/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

106. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:37:21

GigaByte is lynched! GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS! Winners: Biji - Mafia - Goon - ALIVE! iColor - Mafia - Roleblocker - Day 3 Losers: hoiboy - Town - Townie - Night 4 GigaByte - Town - Townie - Day 4 tacohead12 - Town - Townie - Night 3 nachoaddict - Town - Cop - Night 2 Knightpal - Town - Townie - Day 2 miyat - Town - Townie - Night 1 SheepSter - Town - Doctor - Day 1

107. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 04:39:31

Night Actions: Night 1: Mafia: KILL SheepSter iColor: ROLEBLOCK Nachoaddict Nachoaddict: INVESTIGATE GigaByte (Failed, blocked) Night 2: Mafia: KILL Nachoaddict iColor: ROLEBLOCK tacohead12 Nachoaddict: INVESTIGATE GigaByte (Failed, dead) Night 3: Mafia: KILL tacohead12 Mafia discussion log http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/J64N8k6MiGvKG