UPSB v4

General Discussion / pen mod cases

1. galax3i
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 23:51:33

i really want a case to store my pen mods. too bad the cases on penwish are sold out, and pendolsa has really expensive shipping. does anybody know a good case that can store about 8-10 mods?

2. Riley
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 00:03:17

I have the same problem as you, I'm just waiting for Penwish to restock.

3. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 00:07:59

Just buy any pencil case that can fit your mods. UPSB/PDS cases are meant for collectible mods or pens that are worth value. If you only a few messily mods then i wouldn't recommend to buy a case.

4. galax3i
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 02:21:48

okay thanks

5. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 08:55:55

So far it's my pockets. Don't have many pens yet though ;O

6. tylt
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 20:39:32

Krispy Kreme wrote: Just buy any pencil case that can fit your mods. UPSB/PDS cases are meant for collectible mods or pens that are worth value. If you only a few messily mods then i wouldn't recommend to buy a case.
    I completely object to this statement. I feel that if you are spinning a mod its to get better and getting better is important. So mods must be important. Galaxy if you want to put your mods in a nice case do it. I would suggest trying to find some sort of fold up case with elastic in it, some grooming kits are like that. Or you could just go down to any stationery store or store really and they should have some sort of pencil case that you can buy whether it be the three ring zipper ones or the cylindrical ones.

7. Colin
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 23:01:22

tylt wrote: I completely object to this statement. I feel that if you are spinning a mod its to get better and getting better is important. So mods must be important. Galaxy if you want to put your mods in a nice case do it. I would suggest trying to find some sort of fold up case with elastic in it, some grooming kits are like that. Or you could just go down to any stationery store or store really and they should have some sort of pencil case that you can buy whether it be the three ring zipper ones or the cylindrical ones.
    I have one for sale actually. On the non-profit side, go with what tylt said. Those clear pencil boxes that youve used since you were in like third grade or something would be good. However, they might not fit some longer mods