UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / RSVPs, HGGs, and Colortwins!!! Selling to SINGAPOREANS only (No mailing)!!!

1. thatdumbdoor
    Date: Fri, Nov 19 2010 07:32:24

Hi everyone, I am BlackNWhite from UPSB v3 forum. [COLOR="blue"][SIZE="5"] Selling my pens to [B]Singaporeans[/B] only (locally). All pens are bought at Hong Kong. [/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]I only sell through meet-ups, so interested buyers must contact me through my phone, which is 96274560, and arrange meet up location.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]I am left with:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"][SIZE="5"]RSVPs @ $3.50 each:[/SIZE][/COLOR] 1x [B]Black[/B] 1x [COLOR="red"][B]Red[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]HGGs @ $3 each ([B]$4 for white[/B]):[/COLOR] [/SIZE] 2x [COLOR="white"][B]White[/B][/COLOR] 1x [B][COLOR="lime"]Lime Green[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]Colortwins @ $5 each:[/COLOR][/SIZE] 1x [B][COLOR="orange"]Orange[/COLOR][/B] 1x [B][COLOR="lime"]Lime Green[/COLOR][/B]

2. Vassenato
    Date: Fri, Nov 19 2010 08:04:48

I think it would be wise to take your phone number down.

3. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Nov 19 2010 09:07:44

Such over priced items, RSVPs, hggs, Cts. Also singaporean only ? most spinners there don't need these pens either than the hggs.

4. ratslink
    Date: Sat, Nov 20 2010 02:34:36

Yea that is very much overpriced. Could you reduce the price?

5. thatdumbdoor
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 06:16:20

It's not really overpriced, if you considered that I had to take a plane there. Also, none of the above pens are available in Singapore. (Maybe Blue and Black HGGs are still available) @ratslink Well that was the how the pricing used to be a year ago. Im BlackNWhite from UPSB v3, I went for a few gatherings already. You can ask those UPSB v3 singaporean members about my price. Anyway, I'm left with: 1x Black and 1x Red RSVP, 1x Lime Green and 2x White HGGs, and 1x Orange and 1x Lime Green CTs.

6. Colin
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 06:55:37

You have to NOT consider the travel costs. RSVP's are 99 cents on penwish, and HGG's are at MOST 2.75 on penwish. even THESE are above trade values, but they sell very well. consider this.

7. thatdumbdoor
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 07:16:04

The thing is, why the hell are you guys hijacking my thread? Also, please do note that my prices are in SGD. Nuff said, I don't want to waste my time here. If Singaporeans prefer to buy from penwish then let it be. They have to pay for shipping and wait for the package. Or, alternatively, they could just buy from me, at a higher price, but without shipping cost and the waiting time. Maybe you guys should just ask some UPSB v3 Singaporean members before coming here and criticize. -.-

8. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 07:20:47

Should have said the prices are in SGD :facepalm:

9. thatdumbdoor
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 07:24:16

Kinda obvious since I'm selling to Singaporeans only. :facepalm:

10. RR24
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 07:36:26

Kinda obvious if you don't wanna get spam flamed. :facepalm:

11. thatdumbdoor
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 17:30:14

Kinda obvious that they made assumptions, jumped to conclusions and flamed me. :facepalm:

12. Colin
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 19:22:45

Even if we're hijacking your thread, we're bumping it for you. You have to assume people are fucking stupid, and you have to lay it out for them. Mean, and insulting yes, but its the truth. im done here. i wish you the best of luck.