UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi it´s vento!

1. vento
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 21:32:06

Hi, im vento from Germany! I´m already spinning about two years but never was active in UPSB but in GPC, I´m trying to change it now! ;) So, some facts: [B]Age:[/B] 17 [B]Gender:[/B] Male [B]Location:[/B] Germany, north Germany, near Bremen, you won´t know my village ;) [B]Started Spinning:[/B] 8th Nov 2008 Why?: Found a thread in another forum, watched Bonkura 2nd and wanted to do that too (but, actually not like Bonkura, you know ;)) [B]Other "hobbies" apart of PS:[/B] Training in gym, playing video games (not that much), meeting my girlfriend and friends, stuff like that. And school. I´m going to have my completition of school next year and it´s getting harder everyday. But I´m going to be examined in English, so it´s a good elp for me reading UPSB ;) [B]Music:[/B] Punk, Metal, Alternative, that direction! Love Rise Against :) [B]Other:[/B] Well, I´m kind of "experienced" in PS, but I´m new to UPSB. Vento is Italian an means wind. Like that emoticon :antiboing: greetings vento

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 22:20:05

welcome to UPSB. :D

3. spinford
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 23:45:13

Welcome to UPSB! I hope you enjoy your time here!

4. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 23:52:48

Welcome to upsb!!

5. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Nov 19 2010 01:32:03

hello!

6. medacyber
    Date: Fri, Nov 19 2010 03:57:26

Hi welcome to UPSB hope you enjoy it here and its cool youre from Germany God bless ya