UPSB v4

General Discussion / Spinning Perspective!

1. Hidekyo
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 01:01:24

When i look at my self spin my pen it looks like im spinning akwardly but when i redord it it looks dierent in the video. When i look at my self spin i probably will be seeing diferently from a person that doesnt PS. When you pen spin does it look different when its recorded?

2. Riley
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 04:13:46

I have the same problem, it looks really different on video. When I look in the mirror and spin standing up, it looks really weird.

3. happy_happy
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 04:22:21

yes, my spinning looks much different from my perspective, and from my camera's perspective..

4. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 04:28:33

Let me show you how to spin in a mirror, stand with your hand behind your body or out of the way and then look at it from the point of view as an outsider, so you are kind of disassociated with it. Practice at differen't angles. Also it's not a bad idea to record from differen't angles and work on different combo/linkage sets for differen't angles it could be that the tricks you are doing look the most fluent or attractive from one perspective than the other... The goal is to please the audience or the viewer, if you tend to do tricks to please yourself it make be more palm in centered leave the back of the hand a bit dull.

5. Hidekyo
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 19:18:35

its wierd hiw when i record it side ways it looks so idderent then when the camera faces downward on my hand it changes the whole scene. Then i look through what i filmed and im shocked. It seems like when you hear your voice recorded for the first time.

6. Van
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 21:27:21

My spins look so much smoother on camera then seen by my own eyes. I wonder how it looks from another person's view

7. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sun, Dec 5 2010 18:28:19

Too bad you can't see the world through someone's eyes.