UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Toonet SV 2

1. Toonet
    Date: Wed, Nov 17 2010 11:01:39

That there are 2 years and 9 months since I started penspinning, I gathered what I do with my pen in a solo, here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty6UuZtYxvU I took a lot of fun to do it. I tried not to show my knowledge in combos, trying to place a slew Hai tua for the principle, or conts or even links that I'd broken my ass to find and then to succeed, this is why this will probably seem you like a solo (very) repetitive, but what I want to show in that solo it that we can, we should, take pleasure to spin, and only some of us are doing it, in my opinion. And the best reward we have been able to give me what I do is my presence in the 4th FPSB. I had my little tear in my eye, one of my most memorable moment sinc i begin to spin with my pen. The oldest combo what I did is about a year I believe, and the latest in there less than a week. I do not want a whole list of thanks, then just say thank you to Yamamoto, my best friend and penspinning companion for always, without him I probably would have already stopped for a long time. So, Keep spinning. PS : Post-it on your board if you like it :)

2. Phantasm
    Date: Wed, Nov 17 2010 19:41:37

Kewl. Did I see there a combo from dOmToM's 5th? ^^, I liked that, you spin very nice, I love your style.