UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / New restriction for packages from Japan to USA

1. Eso
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 00:50:26

http://www.japanprobe.com/2010/11/16/japan-post-places-restrictions-on-shipments-to-the-united-states IMPORTANT! Japan has new regulations on packages to the US. Anything weighing over 1 lb. will be refused. I do not know if this affects Canada, Mexico, or anywhere else for that matter. Only USA for now. Be mindful of this when trading with someone in Japan.

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 01:05:37

Oh darn :/ Well 1 lb of pens is white a lot imo

3. SJ
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 01:27:14

wtf? 1 pound? lol what kind of a regulation is that...

4. chris
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 01:30:59

It shall be implemented tomorrow GMT+8 time. Well this is Japan to USA. But what about USA to Japan? 453 grams is damn lot ._____. Quote: The reason the JPO gives for this action is that following attempts to send explosives through air cargo from Yemen to the US, American security measures for air cargo have become increasingly severe. America and Guam are included in this provision, raising the strong possibility that Christmas and year end parcels will not be able to be sent from Japan to the US, which is likely to cause massive confusion.

5. Colin
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 05:20:23

Please excuse my rant. Ill put it in a spoiler cause it contains explicatives.

SpoilerWhat the fuck is this? This is fucking RETARDED. I realize theyre trying to protect the nation, but theyve been taking it WAY too far. Arizona has that immigration law of "non-racial profiling", where technically it IS racial profiling. They do that at the airport too. Its one fucker who ruins things for the rest of us, and completely fucks us over because of their idiotic hate Why am I pissed you ask? I have nothing against the Japanese. Im talking about "The Land of Opportunity" here. WHAT opportunity can there possibly BE? With all these restrictions, its EXACTLY like living in a controlled environment. To tell you the truth, Im SICK of the US. There's tons of shit that goes down here, because of foreign hate and shit like that. We're in trillions of dollars of deficit, our economy is SHIT, and we have all these SHIT restictions because of some foreign people dont like Americans.

6. AwesomePS:)
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 13:44:48

colin you are chinese right ? =p

7. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 14:20:02

They wouldn't do this for no reason. There must be some fairly reliable intellegence to suggest that explosives are going to be shipped from Japan to the USA. If the explosives were in the country now, then they will have to be taken out of the country to another to be sent. They will almost certainly be caught doing this, or if they choose to stay put, the intelligence agency are looking for explosives in a single country, which is better than looking for them 'somewhere' in the world.