UPSB v4

Member Introductions / New member from the UK

1. Teku
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 03:02:31

Hi folks! I've just gotten into pen spinning properly about a week ago (I learnt some fundamentals etc before but never practiced seriously) and figured if I'm getting serious I might as well start taking part in this forum! ^_^ I have the fundamentals more or less down now bar the charge reverse and sonic reverse which I can't seem to get the hang of yet. I'm using a regular pendolsa comssa but I just bought a metal which seems to be everyones recommendation, can't wait for it to arrive! When I'm not penspinning I'm either studying Japanese (final year of university) or doing contact juggling, which is the thing I'm biggest into at the moment I guess. I tend to make lots of videos to document my progress with things I learn so I guess soon enough I'll post a bad progress video ^_^ That'll do for now, laters!

2. happy_happy
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 03:37:37

Just saw some of your stuff on your youtube channel. That's freakin amazing.. Hope you have a good time on UPSB!

3. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 04:18:39

hey welcome have a good time here

4. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 04:30:05

Welcome. And those videos you have with contact juggling, well, those are freaking epic/amazing/awesome/cool/FREAKINGGREAT

5. Mats
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 21:17:06

Sheffield? Do you ever train at Greentop? Do you attend any/many juggling conventions in the UK?