UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / Andromeda Project <=======

1. Phantasm
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 16:24:42

[video=youtube;e8GOLkBmrI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8GOLkBmrI0[/video] DL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXRXX546 As Racha promised, you have it today. Sit down, and watch 10 minutes of epicness.

2. Sekutor
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 19:44:03

It contains a content of Sony Musik Entertainment. Its not aviable in your country...

3. Racha
    Date: Sat, Nov 13 2010 18:23:15

Sekutor wrote: It contains a content of Sony Musik Entertainment. Its not aviable in your country...
    Damn :/ So I can just suggest you to download the file. It is quite big, but I think it is worth it. -------- Thanks Phantasm for posting it here. I was affraid if youtube will finish the processing on time. But it was ready, and as promised could publish it on time. "10 minutes of epicness." My opinion can be not objective, but I think exactly the same about this project. Little longer than usual, but commercial break in TV lasts longer than this collab, so just enjoy collab time.

4. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Nov 14 2010 04:27:22

freeman is amazing but 10 mins is wayyyyyyyy too long

5. Racha
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 12:13:31

Zombo wrote: freeman is amazing but 10 mins is wayyyyyyyy too long
    Before collab was released I expected negative feedback about lenght. Although it is just a little bit longer that at beginning I planned (was thinking about ~8 minuts). But just want push to the limit what I wanted to contain in it. And I think if we look little far away than just combo itself, great collab was created with idea of gathering people together about this great thing, which Penspinning is for sure is. But still glad to read that you managed to watch it, and I hope enjoy it. I know it was not to easy stay tuned 10 minutes - quite unusual as for CV nowadays. Personally I wasn't bored even for 1 second. Thank you for comment and your opinion. Racha