UPSB v4

Off-topic / Win free $$, fast! Lockerz new system

1. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 03:31:13

I'm sure, by now, many of you know or have a lockerz, Let me just tell you a little more, Lockerz has changed a lot since last year, there are 24/7 redemptions now (redeem any time) Plus social networking integrated now. And for those of you who don't know lockerz it's a prize redemption site, invite only, [B](PM me your email if you want an invite! I will be glad to give them out for 1 week only.)[/B] If you already have an account it might be beneficial to make a new one, as you get 500 ptz free for joining. (PM me your unused email address) Anyways you earn ptz for uploading a profile picture, watching youtube videos and you can use these ptz to get INSANE discounts ( 99 percent off xbox Dx) and free items from redemptions Which now happen round the clock. Anyways, really hope you'll join, check it out @ lockerz.com If you want an invitation just send me your email address and i'll get it out right away :]

2. tacohead12
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 04:11:40

Aghh. I gave up on this ._. I had like 1000 pts ad then i got bored.

3. davidguy
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 04:22:22

eh i don't have the patience

4. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 04:31:00

BTW not sure how much testimonials mean but I personally have won A very fancy hat Ray Ban Wayfarers a Baggu Bag $60 of itunes giftcards Ipod Touch $1000 Cash Paypal

5. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 04:40:02

$1000 cash paypal wouah, how long did it get you to get all that and is it more than minimum wage

6. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 04:47:49

1000 was in one night, you have to me smart about it. Its really hard to compare it to a job as there really is no commitment, I've left lockerz alone for months on end... I would say it's more than minimum wage. (considering it's NOT a job...) If you spent every day on lockerz i'd say no it's not worth it. But once a month for 5 hours (like I do) and it works out. :) (just don't be an idiot and really invest in it) One thing I don't like is how much they screw with the users but basically you just have to work the system.

7. davidguy
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 05:04:36

so what did you do with the $1000 then? I sort of get what would be the best way to get stuff from that site I just don't have the time =/

8. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 05:08:11

Transfered it to my checkings account and I've used a bout $30 on contact juggling balls. :) I'm in no rush to spend it... Oh, I also got $50 paypal earlier which i forgot about. I spent it on glowsticks pens, and some small stuff...

9. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 05:16:55

Hold on 500 ptz for joining now? I barely had 200 after like 2 weeks of work way back when I joined. Does that mean the prices on redemption stuff has gone up? And could you explain this new "giveaway" deal? Or am I not getting this right and is it just the old system only revamped?

10. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 05:21:32

Prices have gone up but it is MUCH easier to earn ptz. Giveways are random, like they'll have competitions right now there is one and you make a youtube video explaining the social system & 600 winners. There are raffles sometimes really it's not like the old system at all, I can't say I like it better but there is a 24/7 redemption and it's getting better. 24/7 is new so ptz prices are pretty high, and people are stupid for instance, you cant get a $200+ discount with 50k ptz (easy to get, takes about a week) and people are still wasting 50k ptz on 25 dollars, this will level out soon and it'd be a great time to hop in and get some prizes. :] You should check it out if you haven't been out in a while though, all of the "lockerz tabs" are open now :]

11. SJ
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 06:54:34

title is misleading..lol ill give it a try later

12. chris
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 09:44:52

Basically, the new 24/7 redemption system is an auction system. Generally, the auctions last for 24hours, but there are some who last only up to 2 hours. Winner with highest bid wins. But no points are spent if you only bid. No bid fee as well. It seems hard to invest time in Lockerz, and you would need to have some connections to watch some of your videos in your "Locker" to earn PTZ. This is the fwb or Friends With Benefits. just google it or look it in their homepage for a vid on how it works. The only thing that really bored me was that the videos, though they now have corresponding points for vids (less than 1 min vids gain you, for example, 4 points, while 10+ min vids can gain you 12PTZ), are too many. I still about 2000+ and more vids to watch. The good thing is though they have promos like 3X3 (watch a vid three times, fill in the captcha, and get points for every view), "x" PTZ for "y" vids, etc,etc. Plus, you can now visit other people's lockers as well. Also, you can purchase an "Ultimate Wallpaper", where instead of obtaining regular value of PTZ for each activity, you do, you can get as much as 700PTZ. One of the catch is that it only lasts for 30 Days. http://www.lockerz.com/ultimateWallpaper <--- just try if this works. I still have 8316PTZ ._________________.

13. PenwisH
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 09:54:52

Lockerz = waste of time. Get a job or study, work hard, and get a better job. Anything is better than wasting time on these sites. Time is more valuable than money. don't waste it. don't get me wrong if i was 10 years old I'd probably jump all over this too but if you breakdown what you need to get something it's really not worth it.

14. chris
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 13:37:20

^this. I'm actually tired of using Lockerz nao, though I know it's one of the only legit ways I know where I have a [COLOR="yellow"]small[/COLOR] probability of getting quick cash (paypal)

15. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Nov 12 2010 23:57:01

I'm still giving out invitations, just pm your email so i can send you one. :] @chrisPS, Lockerz probably has the highest payout... Like I know a lot of people who have gotten more than me (in items values) and combined prizes, the trick is not to be greedy and patience. and regarding PW's point, if you're online a lot anyways it's not like you're going out of your way or it's a hassle to do lockerz and you can win free stuff, why not? I hate lockerz but I'm not invested in it so I don't really care either... ANYWAYS For a lockerz invite PM me your email so you can get started. :] Right now it's Triple points so you can rack up ptz even more quickly than normal :p

16. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Nov 14 2010 03:32:09

What's the fastest way to get points?

17. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Nov 14 2010 03:35:49

Get the google chrome extension for lockerz play. Then, whenever you're at the comp, start it up and enter captchas every couple of minutes... Btw, I'm loving the edited topic title...

18. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Nov 14 2010 03:54:38

And the 24.7 thing really isnt like the 24 hours redemtion they talked about last year is it? it's more of an auction. looks like im never going to get what i want =/

19. Goldstars
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 01:12:43

i got 2 $10 Starbucks gift cards. Lockerz is pointless in my opinion

20. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 00:39:53

shoeman6 wrote: If you spent every day on lockerz i'd say no it's not worth it. But once a month for 5 hours (like I do) and it works out. :) (just don't be an idiot and really invest in it)
    I don't understand how spending a little bit of time everyday is futile as opposed to spending 5 hours in one day..? Also, I have a feeling the whole $1000 thing is BS to get Z-Lister status. I mean you must have won 40 $25 Paypal auctions...and to win 1 $25 Paypal auction you need like 8k points...

21. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Nov 16 2010 04:04:18

I have a feeling that you think I'm lieing D: Sometimes they ahve special promotions aka, 3x3 points or a new release which causes ptz fluctuation you need to knwo the right time to buy or save or hoard. It was 12k points I beleive for the 1000 I think I have a screnshot too (from a few months ago, it is now transffered to my bank account) (I can't find it right now but heres proof that I was IN the VIP redemption...) I'm still giving out invites so feel free to PM me your email address for a quick and easy way to win free online :]

22. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Nov 20 2010 19:53:12

Woo! just earned 50$ from the last redemption yesterday! :]

23. Pen Island
    Date: Sat, Nov 20 2010 20:09:04

If you need money that badly just go out and get a job... These online money making schemes are just unreliable.

24. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 13:04:12

how many ptz do you have?

25. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 13:14:37

Like 155k