UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / A master list of learning tricks and learning order would be really awesome

1. CrazyJugglerDrummer
    Date: Thu, Nov 11 2010 01:19:40

There's currently over 50 posts in the "what do I learn next?" thread, but I think 99% of them could be summed up in just one big list with links to videos. Something with this general idea: level 1: TA forward and reverse sonic forward and reverse all charges forward and reverse all fingerpass forward and reverse level 2: all possible twisted sonics forward and reverse (twisted, warped, inverse, warped inverse) in all slots. back around shadow twisted sonic bust finger around tipped and neo sonic thumbspin, double thumbaround etc. etc. etc. etc. level 3: all devil's and demons tricks all sonics and neobackarounds harmonic everything continuous everything obviously these positions of tricks is only my suggestion and my list is very brief and concise, but I think having a 'master list' of as many tricks as possible (maybe with combos in a separate list) could be an EXTREMELY helpful feature.

2. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Nov 11 2010 01:22:41

once you learn the basics (fundamentals + backaround + basic sonic variations + infinity, etc), most advocate a freeform approach to trick learning, where you basically learn whatever you want to complement your style. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=2492 is probably the closest you're looking for.

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, Nov 11 2010 02:46:24

To be honest I don't think there is any specific order that will be good for everyone. The only thing is to master the fundamentals first than it's up to you to learn whatever you want. Personally I learned the warped sonic after the double TA. it's totally up to your comfortable with

4. CrazyJugglerDrummer
    Date: Thu, Nov 11 2010 22:50:35

I completely I agree. I'm not trying to say that some specific learning order should be enforced, even this thread with 4000 views has been doing that over and over again. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=27 What I am trying to do is help the situation of "I currently have no new tricks to work on. What can I do?", in which this list could make a huge difference.

5. shadow spinner
    Date: Thu, Nov 25 2010 04:40:57

there is really no order but i learned fundamentals then figure 8 and warped and twisted sonic then infinity then it is just really a blur from there