UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / R.S.V.P. MX (classic style) and Stylish Pirat !!!

1. 13noob13
    Date: Wed, Nov 10 2010 18:25:40

I have [B]+1[/B] on PPP (another nickname), I had [B]+1[/B] on UPSB, but when one guy deceived me I left penspinning for long time and deleted that profile. I have bad experiences with thadeing with abroad, so if U haven't many WL points U'll send first. [B][SIZE="6"]If you're interested in my offer don't forget to bump this topic =)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]and send me a PM of course ^^[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"]I have:[/SIZE][/B]

[*][B]RSVP MX[/B] ([B]clas[COLOR="royalblue"]sic s[/COLOR]tyle[/B]) visual condition is 4- or 4/6 (school grades); it is some kind of gratis pen and I never used it. grip is mounted little unsightly (U cant see it, coz it is under grip), but holds great
    and
      [*][B]Stylish Pirat[/B] without grips (2 white caps!) it is completely new, never used; when I made it I was unsatisfied because it was to havy for me! that's why i never buy grips for him. visual condition is 6/6 (completely new!)
    [B][SIZE="5"]I want:[/SIZE][/B]
      [*][B]ballsign mod[/B] (best [B][COLOR="orange"]orange[/COLOR][/B]-[B][COLOR="lime"]green[/COLOR][/B], like on the pic) pen must be new or almost new, in good condition and [B]CLEAN![/B] (it's veery important for me)
    [B][SIZE="6"]I'm waiting for your propositions ;)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]don't forget to bump my topic :D[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="red"]*I don't want anything else including money[/COLOR][/SIZE]

2. 13noob13
    Date: Sun, Nov 14 2010 14:48:59

bump