UPSB v4

Member Introductions / hello upsb!!!

1. lagbeast
    Date: Sat, Nov 6 2010 17:50:40

hey fellow members, i'm lagbeast nice to meet ya ^_- , i'm from the states and i started about 2 weeks ago so im learning all the fundamental in reserve right now. First pen mod was a Bictory, and i am currently waiting for my penwish package to make my comssa and rsxp mx versions :excited:. I'm asian like most of the ppl here. Looking to make some friends so i can talk about pen spinning with, so dont feel shy and lets all get along! :XD:

2. Hidekyo
    Date: Sat, Nov 6 2010 17:55:57

Hi! Lagbeast! I like the REBORN anime also And I've been spinning for about 3-4 weeks. Learn the fundamentals first then learn the twisted sonic or warped sonic then demon sonic and also my favorite the shadow and then learn the back arounds.

3. lagbeast
    Date: Sat, Nov 6 2010 18:01:55

ya i finished the anime like 2 months ago, it was too bad they ended it so early. Are those suggestions for me of what i should learn in order?

4. happy_happy
    Date: Sun, Nov 7 2010 08:50:22

Yo, hiya :D and welcome! Like most people would recommend, a great way to start is to practice your fundamentals and reverses(Thumbaround, Fingerpass, Charge, and Sonic) once you got those, you can probably ask some dude in the shoutbox, or go here: http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=27 Have fun, man

5. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Nov 7 2010 16:10:45

hey welcome