UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey! Im Azn =D Please help

1. EpicSpinner
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 21:01:56

Hey, ive been pen spinning since January 2010; however i dont practice that much. I know 16 tricks, and they are: Thumbaround Thumbaround reverse Sonic Sonic rise Demon sonic Twisted sonic Sonic Reverse Double Charge Charge Charge reverse Infinity Figure of eight Fingerpass Fingerpass Reverse Triangle pass Triangle pass reverse I am from the London, UK and the only pen i use for pen spinning is Uni-ball Signo Gel Grip Pens, here is a picture of it http://images.overstock.com/f/102/3117/8h/www.overstock.com/images/products/L11528958.jpg The problem with this pen is that you cant do certain tricks with it, the centre of balance is not at the centre and it is too short, i really want to make a pen mod to advance my pen spinning skills and according to this thread http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=20 the only pens available in the UK are: AQA pens Papermate Flex Grip Gel Pens Papermate Non-Stop Mechanical Pencils Papermate Flex Grip Retractable Papermate Retractable Ball Pens Papermate Eraser.max Pentel Energel Pens Pentel Twist-Erase Automatic PencilPilot Frixion Ball Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip Pentel RSVP Retractable Pilot G2 PILOT V5 Liquid Ink Rollerball Uni-Ball Eye 157 Roller Ball Pens Uni 3 Jetstream Rollerball Pens Uni-Ball Signo Gel Rollerball Pens Uni-ball Signo Gel Grip Pens Uni-ball Vision Elite Black Rollerball Pen Uni-ball Signo 8 Gelstick Pens Uni Gel RT Uni-ball Signo RT Zebra Jimnie Gel Rollerball So does anyone know what pen mod i can make in the UK? Please can someone reply, i really want to take pen spinning seriously, and to do so i would need to get my hands on a pen mod, so if anyone know any pen mods that i can make in London please tell me. Thanx, EpicSpiner

2. Dylan
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 21:50:53

You're lucky to live in the U.K.! You have rsvp's and HGG's. Just make an RSVP MX or two! Here's my favorite tutorial on how to make one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqGfuAnAbPA

3. Tetsip
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 21:53:12

saying you're asian doesn't really mean anything to us. Since... like 95% (Bullshitted estimate number) of us are asian.

4. Hidekyo
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 21:56:45

heres a list of what i learned from the middle of october 2010 till now. TA TA REV Sonic Sonic REV Charge Charge REV FigerPass FingerPass REV Twisted Sonic Shadow slot 1 and 2 Backaround slot 1 and 2 Thumaround to air Demon's Sonic Infinity Double Infinity Figure 8 Warp Sonic

5. Orizon
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 22:36:11

your good....

6. Hidekyo
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 23:03:13

i take time out of my daily routine thats why and i learn stuff really fast and also im dedicated to this PS

7. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 02:07:18

hey,welcome

8. EpicSpinner
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 16:07:59

hey, thanx a lot for the video, im going to see if i can find the pens and make the pen mod, thanx a lot =], i'll tell you if i am able to find the pens and make it

9. Wisp
    Date: Sat, Jan 22 2011 22:59:52

EpicSpinner wrote: hey, thanx a lot for the video, im going to see if i can find the pens and make the pen mod, thanx a lot =], i'll tell you if i am able to find the pens and make it
    Did you find the pen parts? I would expect them to be from somewhere like WHSmith or Ryman's, no?

10. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Jan 23 2011 05:47:15

Wisp wrote: I would expect them to be from somewhere like WHSmith or Ryman's, no?
    no

11. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jan 25 2011 05:23:57

Yea... i agree with tetsip mostly all pen spinners are asian... maybe ethnicity?