UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the Week #30: hoiboy

1. blahblahting
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 02:52:08

Hey I'm hoiboy. I like bikes and pen spinning. I play the piano (which I like too) and blah still owes me 5 bucks.
    wait whut ._. ATTACKKKKKKK

2. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 02:54:57

You would pick hoiboy. Why do you hate me?

3. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 03:01:51

Fav mods, spinner, collab, trick, combo?

4. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 03:09:58

[B]Why do you hate me?[/B] I don't hate you. You just post too often without thinking it through. [B]Fav mods, spinner, collab, trick, combo?[/B] Metallic Comssa, Supertip-Signo stuff, SX, Oversized MX Baaron, Pyralux, Taeryong, Toro, Answer, coco_A AC08 Final Round (all of them), Minwoo's Board Collabs, HKPSA 2nd, Chinese Spirit 1/2/3, Pyralux 3rd Solo, 3D 2nd, Air Time, UPSB 1st, Saz'ect Star Drive, Spiritio, SPSL 6th, JEB WC10 Qualification Twisted Sonic K4LC (too lazy to think of one lol)

5. AwonW
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 03:25:46

Planning on changing your name back anytime soon?

6. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 03:27:35

[B]Planning on changing your name back anytime soon?[/B] I wish there was the whole username and loginname thing, like v3.

7. chris
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 03:29:42

SNSD? heffalump? YOGURT???? AwonW? did you expect blah to pick you?

8. blahblahting
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 03:38:16

hows junior year? list bad junior year teachers plz? fave ppl on upsb? least fave ppl on upsb? is your mom a milf?

9. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 04:02:58

[B]SNSD?[/B] ehh... not really [B]heffalump?[/B] Heffalumps are cute. [B]YOGURT????[/B] Yogurt is tasty. [B]AwonW?[/B] AwonW is cool. [B]did you expect blah to pick you?[/B] ehh... didn't really think about it [B]hows junior year?[/B] bad [B]list bad junior year teachers plz?[/B] It's MV, whadya think? All the Calc teachers are hard. APUSH has decent teachers, but is hard. Belshe/Sturgill are ok for RUSH. Lit Teachers are all crap. Sucks if you end up with Cler. Fallon isn't really that bad if you take AP Bio, and Gupta is a chill AP Chem teacher. [B]fave ppl on upsb?[/B] too lazy to answer [B]least fave ppl on upsb?[/B] I'll keep that to myself. [B]is your mom a milf?[/B] No.

10. Colin
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 00:54:04

Ni hao. Wo yao hun duoh chien. Dwai bu dwai? Ni zdao mah, wo yo hun duoh grips, ni gay wo. did you understand that? everytime i look at your sig, i want yogurt. do you happen to have that shit, but without the yogurt/text/overlay? just the rising sun part?

11. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 01:50:29

[B]Ni hao. Wo yao hun duoh chien. Dwai bu dwai? Ni zdao mah, wo yo hun duoh grips, ni gay wo.[/B] 你好. 我要很多錢. 對不對? 你知道嗎,握有很多 grips, 你給我. Dude, you're romanization is so unpinyin-like [B]did you understand that?[/B] Yeah [B]everytime i look at your sig, i want yogurt.[/B] I am hungry. [B]do you happen to have that shit, but without the yogurt/text/overlay? just the rising sun part? [/B] talk to N00Bz, he made the sigs

12. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 02:16:06

Do you love me? I love you? How long have you been spinning? Why is it i feel so affectionate towards you?

13. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 02:54:19

[B]Do you love me?[/B] :wub: No, that's blah's job. [B]I love you?[/B] You go ahead and do that. [B]How long have you been spinning?[/B] :jawdrop: 2.5 years now [B]Why is it i feel so affectionate towards you?[/B] It must be the pheromones.

14. Colin
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 03:21:32

What were your original names? All I remember were.. Fall> ? >Hoiboy > ? >Hoiboy > AllOneWish > Hoiboy?

15. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 03:24:33

[B]What were your original names? All I remember were.. Fall> ? >Hoiboy > ? >Hoiboy > AllOneWish > Hoiboy?[/B] hoiboy909 > hoiboy > Fall > hoiboy > hoiboy > hoiboy > AllOneWish > hoiboy

16. blahblahting
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 04:01:51

hoiboy wrote: 你好. 我要很多錢. 對不對? 你知道嗎,[COLOR="lime"]握[/COLOR]有很多 grips, 你給我.
    typooooooooooo :P oh, and i found my waterfall, so suck it :xd:

17. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Nov 6 2010 22:03:03

hoiboy wrote: hoiboy909 > hoiboy > Fall > hoiboy > hoiboy > hoiboy > AllOneWish > hoiboy
    How do you change your name to the same name, twice in a row?

18. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Nov 7 2010 02:15:21

[B]How do you change your name to the same name, twice in a row?[/B] I'm magic. :ninja:

19. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Nov 7 2010 05:40:52

Why is this thread so inactive? blahblahting>hoiboy?

20. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Nov 9 2010 01:50:29

[B]Why is this thread so inactive?[/B] Everyone hates me. [B]blahblahting>hoiboy?[/B] Yup.

21. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 9 2010 02:47:38

Ever had sex? Ever going to have sex? Do you think pen spinners have proportionately less sex than people that engage in other hobbies? Is pasta in a tomato sauce better with or without mushrooms? Have you ever seen a circus? If yes to above, what did you think? How fast can you type? What do you play on piano? How long have you played? You say you like bikes, as in push? What's the best part of UPSB? What's the worst? Who do you have most on UPSB? What's the longest thing in your wardrobe? Last question... Can you, from memory, name all the states of the United States, in reverse alphabetical order missing out every other state, and then in alphabetical order filling in all the ones you missed?

22. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Nov 9 2010 05:25:06

Why'd you take AP Bio instead of AP Chem? AP Chem looks so much better on college apps, plus its easier imo. Not to mention EVERY junior takes AP Bio.

23. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Nov 9 2010 05:39:31

[B]Ever had sex? [/B] No [B]Ever going to have sex?[/B] Probably. [B]Do you think pen spinners have proportionately less sex than people that engage in other hobbies?[/B] Probably, given the nature of PS'ers. [B]Is pasta in a tomato sauce better with or without mushrooms?[/B] Rice is good. [B]Have you ever seen a circus? [/B] Cirque du Soleil [B]If yes to above, what did you think?[/B] Cool, but not worth the money/time. [B]How fast can you type?[/B] About 40 wpm. [B]What do you play on piano?[/B] Classical, Impressionist, Contemporary [B]How long have you played?[/B] A looooooooong time (for my age). You say you like bikes, as in push? WOOOOOOOOOO [B]What's the best part of UPSB?[/B] The people you meet. [B]What's the worst?[/B] The level of intolerance. [B]Who do you have most on UPSB? [/B] Uh... Zombo? [B]What's the longest thing in your wardrobe?[/B] My suit jacket (or maybe my dress pants) [B]Can you, from memory, name all the states of the United States, in reverse alphabetical order missing out every other state, and then in alphabetical order filling in all the ones you missed? [/B] Too lazy. [B]Why'd you take AP Bio instead of AP Chem? AP Chem looks so much better on college apps, plus its easier imo. Not to mention EVERY junior takes AP Bio.[/B] I'm taking AP Chem next year. I decided to take a break from chem this year 'cuz it totally fried my brain last year. I like the class though. :)

24. blahblahting
    Date: Thu, Nov 11 2010 22:12:12

pick new SOTW?

25. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Nov 11 2010 22:35:17

working on it