UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Poptrops' Lotus Neo

1. poptrops
    Date: Wed, Nov 3 2010 05:07:12

This tutorial is only for filipinos but if you're lucky enough to find these pens you can make this mod anyway ( this is a super cheap sub for dr. kt ). Thanks to Izz0311 on Youtube for the help!!! Ballpens needed: * Lotus NEO ( in the philippines it's 15 - 19 pesos in leading bookstores ) * ( optional ) any random grip Here's the link: * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjtt7e5imo:jackson::jackson:

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 3 2010 05:12:50

Okay I'm going to go ahead and ask why this is approved... the youtube won't work for me and there is no template or anything in this tutorial. And it's in the approved section 3 minutes after being posted. Just curious

3. Twine
    Date: Wed, Nov 3 2010 05:21:37

@Nachoaddict nothing amazing, I can assure you

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Nov 3 2010 05:23:22

Alright I just posted a thread called test. The reason this is in approved is because poptrops posted it in approved. Mods will need to alter the settings a bit to get it back to normal. I've already reported myself on that other thread so yeah.

5. chris
    Date: Wed, Nov 3 2010 06:55:08

First of all, this mod was already made 2 years. Nothing is wrong with that, but....w/e. 2nd, specs of the mod? I need specs of the mod. Seriously. 3rd, this seems to be a nice Philippine substitute for BICtories, but put in mind that a mod should have materials which can be easily accessed by anybody in the world. Otherwise, people will have to result to substitutes to create another substitute of an awesome mod 4th, I suggest you edit your post to follow iMatt's template :P these are my thoughts BTW, this seems to be a sub for BICtories and not for Dr. KTs, if you looked closely at the video :)

6. Rarity
    Date: Wed, Nov 3 2010 09:58:07

Look at a pic of a dr. kt. Then a pic of that....... MOD. Their appearances are so far apart. I can't believe you actually called this a dr. kt sub... maybe more of a bictory. :facepalm:

7. adik
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 10:46:31

this is now my first mod. thanks

8. dave
    Date: Mon, Dec 6 2010 08:55:20

hmmm... couldn't find a lotus neo tho :)