UPSB v4

Off-topic / Jadusable - YouShouldn'tHaveDoneThat.net

1. chris
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 12:40:14

You're thoughts on this Alternate Reality Game? Most of the internet seems to be involving themselves with this. Plus, the "recent-ness" of this makes me interested. I know it's fiction, but it's so exciting. Links: http://www.youshouldnthavedonethat.net/index.php/chapters/ http://jadusable.wikia.com/wiki/Summary

2. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 16:23:00

DUDE. I read this like a week ago. It's so freaky. I watched the vids on YouTube and everything. Everytime I hear the Song of Healing I shiver. I can never play Majora's Mask the same way again. My childhood was ruined. LOL. Seriously, that Statue of Elegy. omfg. BEN FUCKING DROWNED x_x

3. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 17:14:24

is this one of those "reality treasure hunt" things? I've heard of this forum http://www.unfiction.com/ they post clues on the internet and drop hints in real life, like the person who's organizing the treasure hunt would like stand in a specific location at a specific time, wanting for strangers to give them the appropriate clue to hand them the next clue or some shit like that lol there's a lot of those... mostly for paranoid conspiracy theorists lol

4. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 22:51:37

Similar to the Pokemon Black Creepypasta. I love this stuff. It's just interesting stories. ARGs are pretty awesome.

5. Colin
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 23:08:43

Dude.. This shit was so scary, I can never zee Zelda in the same way ever again.

6. chris
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 23:41:11

The way Jadusable wrote "theTruth.rtf" makes the whole thing so creepy. Plus, all this BEN stuff seems to be quite confusing as well. I would be grateful if this is already finished :3 only read the first chapter, didn't continue

7. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 23:43:08

Keep going. It's an interesting but long ass read. I don't want to ruin what happens for you.

8. iColor
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 00:35:51

Keep reading, and then read the Wiki summary. All of it. xD It's quite entertaining.

9. chris
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 00:52:09

I've read most of the Wiki summary, disregarding the external links, and I have to say,it's quite entertaining as well :P when I have time, imma start reading this one again. let's say....Christmas break.

10. Jamal
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 00:53:05

just read through the whole thing, great way to waste time needed to do hw. HW TIEM

11. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 00:58:27

Majora's Mask was one of my favorite Zelda games too. -sigh-

12. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 01:41:48

Yeah it's not as scary if you just read the stuff. For me the vids really creeped me out. And if you watch the vids, just watch em in the daytime if you don't like scary shit lol

13. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 12:21:24

Anyone mind briefing to me on whats this? lol

14. chris
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 13:27:13

^ I guess you have to read the whole of this ( http://www.youshouldnthavedonethat.net/index.php/chapters/ ) in order to understand what's going on. you can also follow along with the wikia I provided in the 1st post. It seems too complicated to brief in a short paragraph. Whoa a lot of people are playing this kind of game. I wonder who would actually solve this? And to think they will let you experience BEN firsthand in a game is so creepy :ghost:

15. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 15:42:48

it snever a single person that solves, they have a whole discussion forum for it (the link i showed)

16. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 16:04:43

Yeah. It's impossible to solve by yourself. Apparently, you have to combine everyone's opinions, notes, etc. If you haven't already, watch the video title Sounds by Ryukaki. Stop at 3:33, SOOO freaky. Statue of Elegy.

17. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Nov 3 2010 00:27:39

As an /x/phile, I wish I played video games enough to understand why all this is so creepy.