UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Am new here. Hullo!

1. Krypton
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 07:54:33

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I've been spinning for around 3 weeks now. I watched Twine (Luke Mayn)'s 2 year solo and I got hooked. Actually I'm interested in most hobbies involving finger dexterity. I'm also a speedcuber. My name was derived from the song Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down because I like that song. I use a regular unsharpened pen with two Faber Castell eraser caps on both sides and it actually works pretty well, maybe because I don't know how proper modded pens feel? I learnt a Sonic as my first trick, and I can do a not-so-smooth Fingerpass, Inverse Sonic, Sonic Fall harmonic, Infinity, Extended Infinity, Double Infinity, Warped Sonic, Twisted Sonic, Thumbaround, Double Charge, and a somewhat crappy Shadow. Well, hope to learn lots here! PS: Mods, I'm so sorry but I've actually created two accounts. Kryptonite was created because I didn't see the email sent, and it was at the Spam box. Please delete that one, and thank you.

2. itzDaKine
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 17:13:00

Hello welcome to UPSB! hope you have a fun posting and ps. keep up the good work:)