UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / Are there any other Comssa cap subs?

1. Quai
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 07:36:02

I need to have a comssa cap but they dont sell any here in my country. (they also don't sell bellcolors too). please post comssa cap subs here. THANKS

2. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 07:41:27

There aren't many comssa cap subs, there are only Cartoon Comssas which are basically comssa caps but are transparent in a specific color. There are also Aqua Comssa caps, but those are VERY rare and are worth alot, so not many people have them.

3. Quai
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 08:55:14

is there another way to make a buster or a minwoo mod without using the comssa caps?

4. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 09:05:09

Well you can, but the aesthetics wouldn't be the same, oh and the weight/length too. Some people just try different caps like Emboss or Namae, but it's not very appealing. You should try to order some caps on Penwish :] Really cheap, like $0.25 each cap

5. Quai
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 12:56:47

The caps that you just said aren't here also. :| im not able to buy from penwish because my parents don't allow me. :|

6. hoyeesuan
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 13:28:24

parents don't mix well with penspinning. try pming local spinners

7. TerryAngX
    Date: Sat, Jul 28 2012 14:45:11

well i know your feeling, my country don't have comssa too '-.-

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Jul 28 2012 15:11:24

Cap that work well on some barrels are the Pilot V5 and V7 used in frat MX and certain sharpie caps with the clips removed. Ahaha I see the date now. Dude, this thread is 2 years old, why bump it?

9. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sat, Jul 28 2012 15:35:24

eurocracy wrote: Cap that work well on some barrels are the Pilot V5 and V7 used in frat MX and certain sharpie caps with the clips removed. Ahaha I see the date now. Dude, this thread is 2 years old, why bump it?
    Exactly. You bumped it to say that your country doesn't have comssa -.-'

10. hunterken48
    Date: Sun, Nov 25 2012 05:54:29

yo, i feel you bro! can't find good pens in our country... btw are you planinng to do a buster, if you are where can you find Super Tips.. also needing it for a new mod..

11. 20%
    Date: Fri, Dec 14 2012 00:16:36

Try zebra name pen, doesnt look like the cap but my friend said it was a good sub

12. PERSIST
    Date: Fri, Dec 21 2012 07:46:39

Reynold 094 caps fit on a comssa body if you add a bit of tape on both ends of the comssa body. But to make a Buster, you're going to have to experiment yourself because I haven't got any supertip bodies atm. BUT a Reynolds cap WILL fit on a super pirat body to make a Minvvoo mod, but like someone else here said (forgot who, in this thread, too lazy to look), the aesthetics and weight might be different. And if it is, you may need to make some personal changes to the mod.