UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / SPRiNGFiELD Official SV 2

1. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sun, Oct 31 2010 02:56:45

[video=youtube;s_5d1LfgqTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_5d1LfgqTI[/video] download : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6JDUTPIH Hey all, today is a special day, its Halloween, and its my birthday! To all , this SV may have disappointed you, I know I have failed hard in learning new things, but I will try harder . I will not be making as much videos in the near future, I have more commitments and I wish to spend more time learning new things before I am good enough. Special thanks to many spinners of UPSB and PSH for their support and being so cool throughout my PS career, I love you all ! And to the people who want to bitch about my nails and my mod? Yes I have only grown them for the purpose of this solo and they are all gone today. As for my mod, good luck trying to replicate it :p

2. papa happy
    Date: Sun, Oct 31 2010 05:41:43

i think your sick!!!!!!! that was a great solo and i really enjoyed it!! F all the haters !

3. RR24
    Date: Sun, Oct 31 2010 06:42:04

wow your awsome :jawdrop: last combo was sick

4. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Oct 31 2010 07:21:50

Couldn't watch the whole thing. Repetitive stuff, sorry. Style's kinda boring too, nothing really great about it IMO. I know, I'm being a dick.

5. Twine
    Date: Sun, Oct 31 2010 09:09:44

FUCK YOUR HANDS HONESTLY THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL :'D *jizzez at 2:02

6. Mage In Black
    Date: Sun, Oct 31 2010 22:08:39

Very japanese-esque style. I like. Angle's a little dizzying but it works--maybe change or try something new? I also like the simple yet beautiful linkage. I admit, it does get repetitive, but that could just be due to the long video. Imo, you're becoming one hell of a spinner. Keep it up and don't stop practicing. Won't hurt to branch out btw. Oh, and I like your red and white pen. Reminds me of my old SX.

7. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 00:49:51

Seems as if your camera is more shaky than normal -_-

8. esp
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 05:00:33

repetitive but i like your style