UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / The smell of poo

1. neXus
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:00:09

Hello there. Today I want to talk to you about the smell of poo. When you think of the smell of poo you think of an unpleasant smell that you don't really want in your nose. Now think about the smell of your own poo. It's not as bad as someone else's poo, right? I wonder ... why is that. I have developed several theories that may be the answer to my question. 1. Humans are just proud of what they create so the brain numbs down the fact that it smells horrible because it's overshadowed by the fact that it is something that we / our body has created. You are not proud of the dump someone else leaves behind so your brain doesn't bother. 2. Maybe my shit really does smell good and it smells good to others too but they can't say anything because "I like the smell of your poo." is one of the weirder compliments you can make. I had a 3rd one that I forgot right now and I know that number 2 (HAHA) is weak because of the thing I wrote in the opening but it's a theory motherfucker, don't judge. Sincerely nexus

2. neix
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:03:26

wow very nice topic, yeah i love smelling my dumps and farts, but others i cant even stand i like #1

3. +Guitrum+
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:06:55

this thread is shit.... get it?

4. Colin
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:09:52

Win thread. I know what you mean. I agree with the first one; maybe the third one--if its existant

5. miyat
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:14:28

When you smell poo, i heard that you are inhaling tiny particles of it. I don't like the smell of poo period. So you actually like the smell of your poo...that would mean you'd rather smell poo then smell something good cooking. Maybe you mean you don't mind the smell of your poo?

6. Loanshark
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:21:33

People are too proud and arrogant to think that their own shit smells just as bad as everyone else's.

7. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:23:47

I don't like my shit nor the shit of anyone else. Well the smell that is.

8. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:25:28

huff jenk err day

9. neix
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:29:10

but, its such a particular smell, its great, i inhale it all the time and it makes me feel warmth

10. neXus
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 00:32:31

miyat wrote: Maybe you mean you don't mind the smell of your poo?
    Nope. Straight up like it. Probably not over good cooking, not saying it's my #1 favorite smell but I like it. Thank you for your post though, it makes theory much more possible.

11. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 01:15:54

hmm on a related subject ever sat down on a chair after someone else stood up? it always feel kinda warm and maybe a bit unpleasant but when you sit down on a chair that you've been sitting in already, you dont have that feeling.

12. k-ryder
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 02:22:33

its because you're used to the smell there will be some variations and deviations throughout your shit-taking life, but more or less, its one consistant smell you become accustomed to the smell, so you learn to either not mind it as much, or like it in nexus' case it could also be the fact that you've been eased into the smell you sit down, take a dump, and the smell will slowly fill the room if you walk into someone else's poo smell, ur hit in the face with it that is my way of relating it to zombo's post about the warm seat

13. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 11:34:01

i fucking love this thread. yeah #1 is always true in almost any circumstance

14. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 21:53:45

What about B-O. I smell my pits when they're a little sweaty and stinky and I must say its like kinda gross yet amazingly good smell, but others B-O is just nastey ass.

15. neXus
    Date: Thu, Oct 28 2010 00:34:22

True.

16. Kirby
    Date: Thu, Oct 28 2010 20:59:36

Starting to realize that my poo does smell good.

17. SJ
    Date: Fri, Oct 29 2010 22:21:17

LOL. joke topic? i hope ur not trollin... but i think poo smells like shit either way. (lol pun)

18. neXus
    Date: Sat, Oct 30 2010 06:49:42

Why would this be a joke topic. What gives you the impression that I'm trolling. This shit is serious.

19. Kirby
    Date: Sat, Oct 30 2010 16:06:53

Smell your sweaty pics SJ. They smell like a sexy gross garbage flower. Then next time you shit make sure you sure you close the door. Take a big wiff, nasty yet pleasantly good.

20. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 17:10:15

how about its not possible to tickle yourself, but others cna tickle you?

21. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 17:11:46

HOLY SHIT. I thought I was the only one who thought about this subject. I could never discuss this kind of topic with someone cause they'd think i was some gross disgusting piece of shit.