UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / [TOPS] 9 - Body and Environment

1. k-ryder
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 04:47:18

[video=youtube;6dOmUQwP46A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOmUQwP46A[/video] enjoy

2. RR24
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 05:46:30

a bunny :O

3. Paramours
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 06:10:00

pro The presentation itself was just amazing :D

4. pirates_of_caribbean
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 07:30:51

LOL. This is fun :D very entertaining ^^

5. k-ryder
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 09:13:06

tbh, none of the spinning was at all great and i think thats usually what the theme brings, a hell of a alot of spam to fill in between each spinner's B&E tricks they've been working on thats a technical thing in saying that, hippo's and neo's combos were great hippo filmed part of the combo in the mirror, which isn't that new, but more importantly his glow in the dark mod "the dark" is an environmental factor, and the cam picked up the glow in the dark really well (especially going from light to dark, instead of just calibrating for the dark) also, neo's skipping rope was a fun idea (bit gimmicky, but then again, so was my bunny XD) the rest of the combos were mediocre (aphrodite's mistakes were clearly visible XD) that was the main reason i glammed up the editing quite a bit to those who got filtered (i think its just two spinners) it was because it was way too much spam for the amount of interesting B&E ideas you showed please more people submit....

6. AirGear
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 12:05:53

i like the last player

7. walrus
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 14:12:33

nice editing and spinning although too many flashing lights...

8. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 15:23:37

@k-ryder it's because B&E stuff is really hard to get smooth so ppl focus on it a lot and "forget" they have to do real spinning. only a few ppl can do it correctly like Stuhl and pontoku or BaiMai. So when pen spinning will progress, ppl will have better execution

9. Hippo2626
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 08:56:12

@k-ryder actually it wasn't the mod that was illuminating, it was just reflecting. I have this ultra violet light at home which gives that cool effect when it is shined on paper so I just added a pure white insert into a clear mod and spun and I've done it before so it's not that new... I really liked Neos combo. More on the fun side but it was great! K-ryder, your bunny must be pissed off at that camera by now. Being tortured so many times in front of it. Anyways I like the editing a lot and you did achieve what you wanted (to me anyway) to mask all the mistakes and crappy spammy normal spinning from everyones combo. Great job!

10. NxxS
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 14:13:05

Nice Editing !

11. Twine
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 19:32:12

>.^ this is awesome! Lol neo xD

12. SJ
    Date: Tue, Oct 26 2010 07:06:52

it was aiite... some of the combos are just too ridiculous and shouldve been filtered out. i feel like the quality of the TOPS series has gone down. this is why i advised not to make so many in a short period of time but thats just my opinion there were some cool things here and there though. the first combo was the best. i want that mod hippo...pretty cool. the last combo was a joke.