UPSB v4

Off-topic / car accident

1. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 13:56:17

have you ever been to a car accident? a while ago a delivery motorcycle bumped into us..fuck that..we were driving cool although it was already night and raining we are about to go home..everything was ok then BOOM something hit is and I didn't even see it....fuck.. the window shattered, sidemirror was broken, headlights, bumper, the door..fuck i was panicking already we forgot to take the delivery boys cellphone # and the plate # of his motorcycle and headed home..fuck..should have listened to my dad and took his advice that going to fan events is bullshit and i shouldnt be goin there cuz its useless and waste of time... damn i dont wanna ride on a harley no more..i am kinda traumatized though but idk lol just gonna chill and play gta later hhhaaahahaahah ohwell thats life... how bout you? share your experiences and what did you do to forget it...

2. Atsume
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 14:17:34

my dad got in a car accident and he already had a broken back with like 3 discs in his back missing so he went to the hospital i believe he is fine now though

3. Tetsip
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 14:54:49

2 days ago my friend died in an accident. He was on a motorcycle. They couldn't stop the bleeding in his liver and he passed away.

4. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 17:10:08

My oldest brother died 5 years ago in a car accident. He was hit by a drunk driver.

5. Loanshark
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 17:25:37

A beeping car caused me to ram face-first into a telephone pole while was on my bicycle, and then I proceeded to wham into a car on the street.

6. neXus
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 17:51:52

Nothing more than a fender-bender. Literally. Our fender was bent.

7. Sankaku
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 05:32:21

I was in an accident once, while learning. Some dude turned into me, almost like a sideswipe or a T-bone. Absolutely fucked up the driver side fender. Actually ended up totaling my car, but my dad was able talk to the insurance company and repair it, so I got to keep my car :D But yeah, nothing in the family or friends about serious car accidents. Although, some pro hockey player on the Vancouver Canucks was killed on his motorcycle a year or two ago. =\

8. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 10:37:13

thats sad to hear your stories also..friend & brother died..wow.. whats freaking me out is we left the mall at around 5:30 pm...and when I got home my dad told me my sister got fever at around 6 pm..which was what I think the time also when the motorcycle bumped to our car..creepy..and when I saw my picture with my idol(met w/ him again) the top part of my head is cut off and theres a red ink smudge on my face..and our other pic is dark and you almost can't see anything anymore..and when I turned on the tv, first thing I saw was final destination on HBO..damn...then just switched the channel and went to take a dump and played tekken 6 on my psp...i had 12 losses and my enemy then was Eddy..then I lost for my 13th loss..and my driver's name is Eddy...just turned off my psp and continued shitting cuz I was already freaked out...then around 2 am? this stupid friend of mine sent me a pic of a dead grandma in a casket...had a hard time sleeping...read the bible, prayed etc idk I feel like a pussy now but idk what to do...really freaked out and also my dad told me he didn't want me to go the mall because he thought fan events were stupid..he told me he had a bad feeling that something was going to happen..and he said it probably was that we were going to be in a car accident....

9. neXus
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 14:40:21

You're reading too much into it dude. Coincidence.

10. Biji
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 15:23:45

Sankaku wrote: I was in an accident once, while learning. Some dude turned into me, almost like a sideswipe or a T-bone. Absolutely fucked up the driver side fender. Actually ended up totaling my car, but my dad was able talk to the insurance company and repair it, so I got to keep my car :D But yeah, nothing in the family or friends about serious car accidents. Although, some pro hockey player on the Vancouver Canucks was killed on his motorcycle a year or two ago. =\
    RIP Luc Bourdon

11. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Oct 24 2010 17:00:22

clyde. CALM DOWN BRO. you're freaking out too much.

12. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 04:05:37

yea maybe i should just take it as coincidence..but idk..really scary..

13. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 05:00:07

Got into a car accident with my vice principal coming back from the ice skating rink. Pick (jagged part of the blade) went into my leg. But no real harm done to anyone else. Bitch never looked at me the same way again. Gave me detention for collecting bugs during recess

14. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 14:19:43

colourfulXinsanity wrote: Got into a car accident with my vice principal coming back from the ice skating rink. Pick (jagged part of the blade) went into my leg. But no real harm done to anyone else. Bitch never looked at me the same way again. Gave me detention for collecting bugs during recess
    ouch but topic title says car accident though...

15. Colin
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 23:28:45

AllOneWish wrote: My oldest brother died 5 years ago in a car accident. He was hit by a drunk driver.
    Shit, Im sorry to hear that :\ Appearently, I got into 4 car accidents in the same car when I was like 3 .___. Got into one 6 years ago. Not really an accident, more like a nudge in teh back. Plate was fucked up, as well as some really deep dents. Back hurt like a bitch

16. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 23:32:52

Zombo wrote: ouch but topic title says car accident though...
    I'm obviously still bitter.

17. Twine
    Date: Tue, Oct 26 2010 02:58:24

Brother died in car accident when he was 20ish by being in the car driven by a drunk driver. Sister was involved in car accident when she was 5. Hit by a drunk driver (who got off with nothing). Sister was in a coma for 2 weeks with massive brain swelling and had to have a section of her skull temporarily removed for the swelling. He head got screwed because a metal can of something (baked beans?) which she was holding hit her skull on impact which basically pushed he skull inwards :L. She is fine now (25) with no lasting brain injury apart from an occasional headache. Yea :L

18. ION
    Date: Tue, Oct 26 2010 03:12:59

The other day i was at a stop light and some old Asian lady rear ended me as the light turns green. It cause my car to lurch forward but I didnt think i was hit so i kept going. The lady then tailgates me and honks all the way until the next stoplight, gets out of her car, and accuses me of putting my car in reverse and backing up into her (which i didnt because thats retarded). and the only damage was a bent license plate... she barely spoke english so i had to call the cops to get her off my back.

19. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Oct 26 2010 07:27:21

wow thats sad @Twine...hope youre able to move on now...

20. Sankaku
    Date: Tue, Oct 26 2010 20:43:16

LOL ION

21. SJ
    Date: Tue, Oct 26 2010 23:07:35

r u guys all being 100% honest? cuz if u arent, its frickin pathetic. if u are, then ignore this post please