UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / Nz 1st

1. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Thu, Oct 21 2010 11:24:50

[video=youtube;jdpOx-aFRrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdpOx-aFRrA[/video]

2. mapjay
    Date: Thu, Oct 21 2010 14:41:31

OMG.....nz was just....awesome

3. Twine
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 04:23:10

METAL CUT YOUR UGLY NAILS HOLY SHIT DDD: Man you must get so much shit at school/work from those nails! Mine are like half the lenth and people give me shit about them .__. Supawit: Lolwut? New but worse cam? I love the finisher ;D Springfield: Aww man, I wanna see those nice fingers put to work :( Need more linkages, A LOT MORE

4. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 04:35:32

oh wow, I was late for this collab for 1 day. I actually uploaded today. How weird huh? I am on time for a battle, and just 1 present their videos, and for this collab I was late for 1 day and actually did not give 1 more day of chance lol.

5. k-ryder
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 09:06:24

twine, lay off metal, he's going as wolverine for halloween ok? but aside from the nails, which were kinda distracting, metal's combo was nice nice collab, although i found the ending a little bit weird the song hit a point where you could just cut it without interfering, the combo seemed to be finished, but you replay the last part just so the song can "officially" end also, the editing made Nz's combo look really disjointed, it was cut into 3 parts, some overlapping, kinda confusing (in general, too many of the combos were "replayed" without much effect other than to extend length tbh) i know i'm ranting on about the editing, its just tiny annoyances that i extrapolated too far generally, the editing was clean, nothing too fancy, but was nicely done also, i liked enkronidus' starter, smoothely done, looked really nice

6. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 14:33:39

actually that was kinda old clip that i sent in.. :/

7. Vaan
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 20:03:02

nz was so amazing smooth and speed ^^