UPSB v4

Forum Games / RAP

1. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 05:53:57

Make rap battles or post freestyles Freestyle- Im a gunslinger winger singer bringer of my salute mute do i not give a hoot bringer of the team my revolver will gleam im not living reality im reliving a dream what i deem right or wrong may seem like bullshit or nothing but its something just give it a chance. at first glance it will make you bug out. like the bitches that rock out out of this world with a .45 still alive. rep the 805. when the bullets go you run and dive.

2. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 05:57:25

AYE and we're back in V4 babay time to attack This is legit well...maybe.

3. XYZaki
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 06:21:26

I used to want to be a rapper in 5th grade, I used to write down everything in my "rhyme book". I should pull it out and expose its contents, I was pretty gangsta.

4. Mike
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 06:42:44

Yo, how come I never saw this thread before? Was it in veethree before here in veefour? Well whatever, I'm glad I found this thread I'll definitely come by here to see what has been said I'll contribute with poems of my own By the way, I've never had a scone

5. Catch
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:01:54

i saw this thread in v3 im sure this going to be big as you can see v4 is really cool and i really hate school ahahaha =]

6. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:09:16

Ya'll not ready for the Rap The R A P E that's what's going down now take a seat don't make a sound I'd like you to meet me cuz i'm the king of this rap game thing.

7. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:22:02

I'm glad someone made this thread I hope it doesn't go dead. There's so many rymes in my head. I don't i can say them all, but instead. I'll just discuss what i read AoD1 you remind of that girl in precious trying to run. You can't even get anything done It seems like you got anal raped by someone I hope it didn't hurt your buns

8. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:26:10

you guys all suck go fuck a duck. ill smash your face with my Hockey puck. but dont mind me cant you see when you look in the refexetion in the mirror you see nothing but me high on D but you guys are losers let fate be.

9. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:30:59

What's with the hate man Just settle down can you believe this Disrespecting Now I always believed that if we planted the seeds Of respect and love then maybe we could live a peaceful dove love as we should. You say fuck a what? I say cut that man made hole warm and wet sour that sweat Tear it apart like an animal yes eat her like a cannibal

10. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:31:53

Before for you start messing with me You should have better grammar you see I know that you live in a tree Don't get all cocky Maybe you gotta go pee? Cause that's what it seems like AoD Just face it you will never be as good as me I will make history and become legendary

11. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:37:17

You say your a hero I say you are zero No one nobody wants, to see yo face in this hood g'get shot like you should Miyat, PSHHH what kind of name is that? xD I wouldn't even name my cat miyat shittttt not evennnn that's just sad you poor lad.

12. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:49:04

You diss my name yet your name is lame shoeman6? it sounds like your someone who sucks dicks and why would you diss your cat? i gotta admit i hate them more than rats Dogs pwn ur mom My dog will eat ur cat like chum She's got six pack abs and a head of steal i bet you wish u had that you piece of a wheel

13. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jun 24 2010 20:50:37

A challenger has risen Lemme pwn you like Ryzn I eat rice it is nice white rice brown rice fried rice rice ^-^

14. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 08:04:23

RICE? your ass ill slice and dice. shoeman6 your rhymes are all in a mix. a quick fix, dicksucker3 sounds good to me take a knee dicksucker3 and let miyat stand and flow so you can blow miyats face will glow he yells god damnit your so slow!

15. Mike
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 10:26:55

Yo, some of y'all are trying way too hard Rapping's not all about rhyming and dissing, and trying to be cool Remember that it's a form of expression too! Poetry, a beautiful art in literature An art that doesn't have to rhyme, it just flows If it has to rhyme, it'll come naturally You should never want to do it intentionally Make your rhymes nice, slick and smooth Don't force them and they'll come out better than before Maybe not as good as Em who could rhyme birthday with first place But you'll sound more like a lyrical genius They will make people say, "Oh man, I can feel it" Cuz they feel ya, they know what you mean So take my advice, this is for all y'all of UPSB I ain't trying to diss no one here Y'all know what I mean?

16. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 12:06:13

Mike is right and his rap is nice it rises and falls like the oceans tides now back to rice as I said it is nice but you know why else I like it so much? The grains are so fine don't believe me? just touch a large bull of rice will fill you in no time and with soy sauce it's great but it's just as good plain and that's why I use rice as my main dish because it makes my life last longer than it did before so why don't you all go to the mall and buy anice bag of fresh rice you fags. <3

17. miyat
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 15:59:52

Shoeman6? more like stupidboydix Your not man enough to eat rice i bet you have lice you probably live on mice Why are you so obsessed with shoes? Is it cause you had so many boos That you thought you had nothing to lose so that you decided to choose to have a fetish for feet and the ended up on the news then you lived on the street? I am 100 percent right about you being a transvestite you cant even fight back me, cause my rhymes are so tight get out of this thread and go lick feet in a bed you ped

18. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 16:30:03

You know I'm a pedo not ashamed of this fact yah I like them little but all in the same your rhythym is lack ing you suck at this game

19. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 22:24:43

mikes rhyme is nice it makes sense but all you mother fuckers are just so tense why so up tight just because your dissis are lame your rhymes are all the same you cant beat me at my own rap game!

20. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 22:32:51

You say I can't win What's happenin then? Why you so scared do you think that we cared about your feelings no I won't stop till you drop and then you'll be kneeling asking for forgiveness oh your princess is in a nuffa castle bitch i'ma fuck your Mrs cuz you're like leo and stitch This is the big leagues your meager rhymes don't comply see what I mean cmon don't lie now leave while you can don't wanna kill you man

21. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 22:49:01

scared. none of your rhyme are close to compare witn mine. im holy devine, i shine with my tech nine. clanck clanck, let off a blank, you need a hank to wipe the tears out of your eyes after you lose this rhyme i left you some clues. but i way confuse the feeble minded like your self your playing in the major league walk. the amount of shit that you talk. is the same amount of cock that you have taken awaken your fear, you scream oh dear,im afraid to lift the covers im afraid the boogyman will appear.

22. Eso
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 23:13:17

If I had a dime every time I broke a prose I'd be up to my knees deep with all of these hos Whoever got delivery, bring it and keep the change I keep that shit hot when it's in my range I split words from metaphors to meta-eights If you caught that, then you caught it hella late How are you supposed to predict my every move When I see you chasing arrows like you was in the groove

23. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 02:00:35

its bright out with a nine out pull out a roll of tape i look like batman wearing a cape... stachatory rape? uh uh not me how does this bitch know she cant even see the judge didnt by it so i came to the court house on a killing spree iv never been more free next thing i know i cross the street some bitch hit me so i pull out my heat and said your gonna die,he looks at me dry and im like what bitch you think im high i apply two bullets to his chest and im like mother fucker im superman at his best!

24. miyat
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 02:15:22

Im a little tea pot short and something here is my handle here is my thing that's what your rhymes compare to you rhyme like you're a shoe I remember when i was at that horrible level when i rapped it sounded like i was Nevel you gotta understand that you suck balls and you'll never be able to rap at all im dee best mayne i deed it.

25. UEDan
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 09:32:49

I thought you were a metalhead/BSDM loving goth.... seriously... rap? What goes on?

26. Radek
    Date: Mon, Jul 5 2010 11:26:38

Back then, together with dOmToM we did a pen spinning rap. It contains a lot of french but I'm sure you can get the main theme of the song: [video=youtube;3TvHEmeJ3-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TvHEmeJ3-s[/video] This is VERY serious. EDIT: Oh wait, seems like this is a game thread, not a thread about rap in general. Can't delete my post, sorry for interrupting the game, please ignore me.

27. DistincT
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 18:13:43

I got something that's big & mean, it doesn't need to be seen The cause of you looking at it, makes it scream ([ECHO]Ahhhh![ECHO/]) <- (For the Lolz :D) Because everywhere that i've been, it seems like realiTEEE And that's just how to story unfolds, grab your bag and coat throw them out the Window Trying to hold on, you didn't even know that you wasted your money on the Penspinning Pro's... xD

28. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 18:26:21

Oh' Nigga please You just leave You wanna be dead Like this thread? I pop a cap yo face You pull out your mace Girl don't be trippin No one be lookin Big and mean my ass You couldn't even last a minute last night are you meaning to cite that you best me then nigga you keep your mouth shut Im'a cut you in the face give you a taste throw your shit in the air Cuz we don't care we waste our money you waste your time cmon honey dontca see, it's a sign take a kt pretend it';s a lady stick it in your butt take another suck it you fuck then take cover it's gonna blow u don't say so? ur a double rainbow faggot i've seen more beats in a homosexual maggot. "Sonic thumb around, reverse thumb around, wiessan back around, freestyle underground" bitch

29. itzDaKine
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 18:40:53

yall tryin to be rappers but im an MC. wanna be lil wayne but i juss wanna be me i do this for a livin it aint no game itz not for the money power or fame i try to be real nd put my soul into it so i dnt forget my roots nd sound so stupid i am the light thru darkness i shine ull never forget my name cuz im itzdakine goin thru the same struggles in life my music career will put an end to that strife ur mainstream nd im under the surface to find true meaning life that is my one true quest u look upon me like condescending but im here to put foney hip hop to an emding understand me when i say this that my lyrics r real no bullshit now take ur time as u think about it.

30. neix
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 20:15:15

i beatbox :P no rap

31. itzDaKine
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 21:28:09

neix wrote: i beatbox :P no rap
    lol! i beat box too!

32. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 02:24:49

Miyat whats with the hate mate? lets begin as i open the gate, gravitate hear me state. im number 1 while your second rate where to begin you fag put you in a body bag with my 44 mag bag and tag sure my pants sag but its better than those skinnies that make you look like a fag in this race i drag you away you have until sundown till the end of the day

33. RR24
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 02:32:56

i like skinnies D:

34. miyat
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 02:47:09

Sorry about that,I'll tilt my hat, i didn't mean to make raps that felt like getting hit by a bat For now on i'll try to keep it phat. They say you gotta start some where and that where is here your born on the earth, then you disappear

35. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 03:20:51

you guys suck dick holy fuck my raps are sick

36. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 04:19:19

listen here now bitch i just dont give a shit u tryin to act hard with these weak lyrics u spit u try to diss me but thats all u come up with man i bet u dont even rep. ur hood trying to come at me...homie i wish u would u sittin over there actin all tough and shit imma rip u apart bit by bit

37. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 07:07:25

the AAFG you think your a G but we will see you go to lunch with your grandma and have afternoon tea you assume that im hard. in this rap i play my card. i was locked up in juvi and was locked down and barred so before you tryto diss my rhyme look at the time you mother fucker trying to spit your chime i turn a nickle to a dime now listen to my rhyme

38. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 07:16:25

Woah, you guys are good rappers :O

39. pred
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 09:18:57

AoD1 wrote: the AAFG you think your a G but we will see you go to lunch with your grandma and have afternoon tea you assume that im hard. in this rap i play my card. i was locked up in juvi and was locked down and barred so before you tryto diss my rhyme look at the time you mother fucker trying to spit your chime i turn a nickle to a dime now listen to my rhyme
    lmfao that is so fucking gay

40. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 09:25:43

your so fucking gay u faggot no one care about you, you were an accident you weren't supposed to be born you stupid shit..... your family doesnt care about you and neither do anyone around you ur just a waste of space so go on with your pethetic life you twat.

41. miyat
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 22:11:38

Im not in IB, but I be better than you Im rapping in my head even when i poo You don't have to take this RAP thread so seriously I mean come on, it's just for fun don't act wack when you see that some one says you suck or go die peace my brothers, dont hate dont cry It doesn't have to be about killing or drugs Give each other hugs and sit around a fire with pug mugs

42. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Nov 21 2010 22:44:24

Your rap makes no sense shit my mom could run circles round your shit I've been on this thread since UPSB3 Mutha fucking cunt and my dick you can lick I feel bad for you see? Just leave while you can it'll be dead in a week I am no fan of fighting the meek. You all are just so bad at this game It's so sad, it's a shame stick to your pens and back the fuck off muther fucking ngiger cunt ass holes before I cut your dick *cough* offf of your balls and slice the soles of your feet Before you can call Your mother who's busy fucking me that's right missy gay ass bitches can't rap fucking nigger ass craps Go back to your plantation and say yes to your master or go read harry potter and practice your incantations but this aint no place for your soft limp nads If you think that's the case just gtfo newfags

43. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 03:37:55

shoeman you fail so im not going to answer that tale as for miyat there is no hate and your not second rate donot leave it up to fate... pick it up slam it down wear your crown how does this sound i got your bak with my 11 mac when the mother fuckers try to chase you down ill put 2 in there back we will climb the corporate ladder with a G and a stack...... but before we do shit i gotta sling off this sack dont worry got me at your back if someone trys to jack you il jack them right back

44. miyat
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 03:48:40

Alright i get what your sayin I agree with what you say and we all just playin shoeman6 you better calm down we should keep this thread profound It will obviously die once in a while But that's all right because we can all smile, when ever we come back and see how our style has become much less juvenile ps. maybe ill post a video or something of me freestyling

45. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 06:14:45

shoeman6 what the fuck kind of name is that? the chair just broke where your fat ass sat mother fucker ur so ugly il hit you with a base ball bat mother fucker your no gentleman so i wont tip my hat, GDs rep white and black with there 9 and a mac heat they pack. the warzone onthe street makes it like your in iraq your not a G nor am i...... but that doesnt hold me back wishing that you die your rhymes are dry, that is no lie, but i know that you suck off a guy because you admit that your bi

46. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 07:09:43

Yo, nigga you call yourself A-O-D But nigga you it might as well say A-o-wanna-be-me Because I'm realest that you ever gonna see And all your dreams of rappin' are just make believe I come with straight knowledge that you couldn't conceive So now little bitch it is time for you to grieve Cause I just killed this shit And that you better believe. You try to play it all cool like you're the first guy to smoke weed We all know you go home and use a cup to catch your worthless seed I'm not hating on you for your obsessive masturbation I'm just hating on you for trying to drink you own ejaculation So give up on this thread we don't need your participation You say you go to raves, mother fucker you like to dance? What it sounds like to me is you're lookin' for some guy-on-guy romance You couldn't touch me even in your dreams Little bitches like you think of me and they cream I will admit, sometimes I'm a little mean But that is because I'm the baddest on the scene. Don't feel bad admitting your mind just got blown Because you little bitch, UPSB is my throne.

47. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 07:23:17

yo nigga you say upsb is your throan but im on your mom making her groan is that all you got well i cant expect much because your name is scott your easily bought but eventually your bisexuality will be caught you sought to diss me B but you cant even diss your self let alone me yea i like to go to raves and dance bitch i listen to trance.... and your failing at dissing me you lost your chance at first glance your rhymes sounded cool now they just leave you acting like a fool quit trying to stick the stool up your ass in this rap battle i will pass

48. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 07:28:42

As it goes for the boy shoeman6 tryin' to locate him? check the lockerz boys dicks This little kid seems to think he's the man This little kid thinks he has some sort of plan Let me tell you what I came in your mother Right after that I made her fuck your brother They don't call me satan spawn for no reason If you wanna step to this get on your knees and start pleasin' I'm hunting mother fuckers down, yes, it's open season Because mother fucker I keep it raw And you're the type to be fondling some balls So mother fucker do you fold, or do you call? Yeah straight up I call you out to battle Think it'll be quick? I make the cage fuckin' rattle I bet this lil kid plays Halo He thinks talkin' trash is "you gay bro" You're just a child heres some play-dough I'm the one you can call me the master I have more to say than a sunday mornin' pastor And when you speak the crowd only gives laughter I'm your father, and that's why you're a bastard.

49. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 07:39:14

Try to call yourself Angel of Death Bitch I'll hold you down till your last breath You act like you're big, to me you're a pawn I could slay your bitch ass before the crack of dawn You're the type of junkie I pay to mow my lawn So set up to the plate if you think what you got Set up to the plate and I'll prove your brain is rot I never thought it was possible for an Asian to be so dumb The only thing I was sure of is your dicks the size of your thumb So how does it feel to be a stay at home virgin How does it feel when you get touched on those all male excursions Its ok no one can hear you crying And no ones listening when you start pleading and denying.

50. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 07:41:33

nigga this is a battle nigga you need a man on man saddle you think you make the cage rattle but when you hear "FUCK' word you go tattle you call your self satans spawn mother fucker this battle is on come on bring it on show me what you got all i see is that bright dildo that you bought so mother fucker you say its open season give me a reason to not blow your knees in you compare your self to a pastor but pastor play with little boys as if they where sex toys

51. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 07:50:19

i am the Angel of Death and you got something to fear you better steer clear befor you shed some tears your rhymes are worst than brittney spears you look so gay do u shop at sears? sure i may have a small dick but its probly bigger than yours and its no trick sure i may be dumb but im smarter than some. i did to much E and im etarded but mother fucker at least i wasnt born retarded this war that you started isnt even close to done i wont stop till i have won

52. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 08:12:03

You're takin' a shot at me? You're gonna end up like the kaboose Go ahead and try it, just remember to bring your own noose I'm the god of this shit, mother fuckers call me Zeus Cmon lil baby just slit your wrists I know you give it yourself with two whole fists Straight up your ass You have no class No wonder you always end up last Go ahead baby go cry home to Vic Maybe he'll be nice to you if you play with his dick Use all my shit cause you ain't smart Your shits so weak you probably bought it at K mart So go ahead little boy and take some ecstacy You wanna battle this ain't even the best of me You wanna see it you gon have to pay the fees You say you dope I'll smoke you like them trees I'll have you down on your knees You'll be beggin' me to stop screaming please I am my best weapon If you wanna find out why then just try again. Cause I ain't wastin time on dumb asians.

53. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 08:28:31

I wonder why a faggot like you even exists Do us all a favor, please slit your wrists You're as useless as a bathing suit in December I'm gonna fry your ass like a turkey in November When you're gone no one will remember No one is going to hear your prayers Everyone knows you're just mad cause your herpes doesn't quit with the flares So give it up man, no one really cares We all know you lost You keep on trying, but at what cost? Do you really seek out more humiliation? Do get off to this shit? Is this thread for your masturbation? By the way we all know you're a hermaphrodite So you can stop hiding and thinking you're alright You fucking fag just come out of the closet and as for this battle, you just lost it.

54. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 08:51:45

i may have lost it but not the battle im homicidal eminem is my idol i make my mark and take my title you ask me to slit my wrist but sorry im not emo but i am primo as for this thread wat if i do get off to this that is not something iwill miss i stand over your face and start to piss you and Drz should stop and kiss the list goes on but i am gone you may won the battle but i won the war i will forget about your shit and walk out the door

55. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 16:00:59

You really need some help when it comes to dissin' the boss All this cheap talk is startin' to be pissin' me off Maybe you're the one that should stop and kiss Kiss my ring I'm the king and it ain't no thing The way I destroy a little boy The type that goes out and worships eminem And his biggest claim to fame is "how hes been in them" So give it up mother fucker you know you can't rap I have more talent in my morning piece of crap Talk about your business all on facebook Say you in the streets say you a real crook Only thing you ever wrote was a cookbook So go bake a cake, you look a lil shook. I remember you sayin' you won't stop till you've won Now all this bitch rhymes about is how hes gonna run So once again bitch go make my morning coffee and as for the war, you just lost to me.

56. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 16:43:41

I really cant tell if you guys are serious But who knows, I may be delirious So much anger that's already here You guys are stupider than a headlights starin' deer Now don't get me wrong, rappin' isn't my thing The thing I really want to do, is to sing Now im just talkin shit, cause i got no ideas So ima' say some random shit such as, leer-here-chias This isn't the place where i belong I should be a little slave to a man in a thong I can't think of any good stuff to say So ima' leave now, and live for today. PEACE

57. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 17:33:39

Not even worth to get up off my throne I'm gonna get all up in my zone So now you got me all lightin' a cigarette I know that your most prized possession is a chia pet Yee you're a slave to a man in a thong But coming into my thread is actually where you went wrong You're out to go live for today? How is that possible when I took your life yesterday. So like a 1 hit wonder you need to fade away Whats of the up? It's me I'm on top Whats of the up? It's me you're gonna flop Whats of the up? It's me makin' you drop It's me mother fucker Cream of the crop.

58. Mats
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 18:09:35

You're the cream of the crop? But your rhymes, they all flop, And now this poet, Will set you straight. You raps got no rhythm, The lyrics are weak, It don't all need to rhyme, You fat stupid freak, Or those in the know, And I'm one of them, Will take you apart, Til you wish it would end. Your throne's made of cheese, Your zone's just a dream, Your life is a waste, At least that's how it seems, So run back to your mom, Climb into my bed, Just don't interrupt, If she's giving me head, And cuddle your pillow, Go cry in your hands, Cry like a child, Cos I'm the real man.

59. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 20:00:42

Scott Shaputis wrote: Not even worth to get up off my throne I'm gonna get all up in my zone So now you got me all lightin' a cigarette I know that your most prized possession is a chia pet Yee you're a slave to a man in a thong But coming into my thread is actually where you went wrong You're out to go live for today? How is that possible when I took your life yesterday. So like a 1 hit wonder you need to fade away Whats of the up? It's me I'm on top Whats of the up? It's me you're gonna flop Whats of the up? It's me makin' you drop It's me mother fucker Cream of the crop.
    I have been defeated. ...yo

60. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 20:09:30

Oh mats you're so poetic Just another product of helpless and pathetic Let me fill you in on a little secret Me and your momma played just the tip And before we began I gave the condom a rip So you should respect son, I am your father It's noble of you to step up as a martyr I sadistically slash satanic scoundrels Such as yourself you useless mongrel I got nice verbs to hurt herds Of silly nerds who play with words Thinkin they have what it takes After this they'll be scheduling your wake. You're a clown boy, part of the circus Juggling your balls, feeling so worthless Its true, man thats what you are You rhyme in meter Thinkin you the best But me I'm untouchable way too far Your skills are weaker Just one of the rest This shows over, no contest.

61. miyat
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 21:18:48

Hey aren't you that guy i saw on my laptop which was wifi? I can't exactly remember what show but i remember it was so low you talked so slow it was so stupid i'd rather watch a toe kill a crow with a hoe All i remember that it was like glee and it involved a big lady named Oprah Winfrey Now if you asked me i'd give it a D oh now i remember you were sucking a wee no i don't have anything against homosexuality but i gotta say it was disgustingly nasty you were covered it poop and looked pretty gross you were in a group is what over did it the most It was old men, fat men, men, and more men it was so over whelming i couldn't believe it can be possible to stick a stick up in there aw man so much hair was everywhere I think i should just about rap this all up You are very gross scott, yup

62. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 22:25:07

Wait a minute bro keep me out of your fantasy The only time you'll ever see me is from your knees I'm not really sure what you look at homo I don't really try to beef with the gays no mo' It isn't my fault they just want more of me Just another pawn I need to relinquish, oh geez You're style is a little shitty, and pretty over-used God you're retarded your mom was on the booze I think thats what musta made you so slow So go find another guy to blow I'm not really sure why you have a sick fetish You're the type to put grass on a dick and call it a bowl of lettuce So gobble it up you health nut freak I bet you were workin' on that last rap for close to a week Why do I even mess with a little yo-yo bitch Get the fuck off my dick you little homo snitch No one wants, no wonder you're here Never seen a guy puke after just one beer So give it up bitch, or meet my insanity I'll show you what its like to be a real man you see So go cry to a mod and tell em to ban me please. Cause I'm so god damn tired of all this weak shit Stupid mother fuckers thinking they can spit Just give it up people cause I'm way too legit And I'm never gonna stop because I just can't quit.

63. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Mon, Nov 22 2010 23:50:27

Daammmnnn Scott is killing it

64. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 00:40:21

hold on bro im spitting my flow i shine of light im bright and i glow so give it to me straight its alllitle to lateim asian and dumb but smarterthan some i like to suk dick but at least im not a prick i stick it up ur butt and give it to you, you slut your low as a mutt low as low gets why are you twitching do you have terets? my fantasy will come true after im done rapeing you scott you fought but cant win as im pure as sin my wicked looking grin has brought you defeat your rhymes are pretty good but not to the beat so take a seat and listen to the heat you reap what u sow and i pactice necrophelia with my foe thats you my rhymes will smash you out of the blue like a 44 compared to a 22 so i will reclaim my throan so get on your knees and il give you something to groan.

65. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 00:41:16

Sonic thumb around, reverse thumb around, wiessan back around, [B]freestyle underground![/B]!!!!!

66. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 01:32:36

I see this kid is really wishin for his doom It makes sense he's fat asian who can't get poon Yeah mother fucker we know you can't get laid And you've been a fuckin' reject since 1st grade I can tell you're feelin' the pressure you're starting to crumble Speak up you little bitch we can't hear when you mumble Every verse you spit you admit I spit heat Ever verse I spit I spell out your defeat All this battling is getting fucking stupid So I think I'll change roles and I'll play cupid shoeman and aod sitting in a tree f-u-c-k-i-n-g Maybe you'd have a better shot if you joined forces You guys got a lot in common you both fuck horses. So once again, bow down to your god And while you're down there Clean my fucking rod

67. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 01:43:57

what if shoeman and i where gay? at least when we have sex we dont have to pay get wat i say? your like a priest and have to pray you also have little boy and have to play sure im sitting in a tree but at least im not hanging from it nigga you wanna be black your a disgrace to your ethnic race while i win with the draw of an ace you will always be second place and for that il spit in your face you need to know your place you white fucking jew get the fuck away from me i dont wanta catch the flue so go back to auschwitz nigga and get gassed and we will see how long you last

68. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 02:01:25

This whackness is not bright he's pure blackness I wont take him lightly cuz he's a certified Heavyweight...of pure fatness I could care less if this worthless trash rips and tears Cuz of the way i'm runnin over scott is like i just tripped down stairs Ur a fuckin carnival of gayness, and a noob convention pres. I have visions of tearing ur head back and half off...like the inventor of pez Fuck what simon sez it's all bout what i'm commanding Even if simon said to drop 1 good bar..there's no chance of u understanding I'm like hitler incharge of troops that murder world wide ur like a pedophile out side of school stalking while girls hide Success is a matter of right or wrong choices U b home alone takin smoke to the dome...making cheech and chong voices Ur an instrument in my hands, and imma start breaking joints Leave him nothing but trash to stand on.. now give me my ranking points time to get serious

69. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 02:02:55

Fuck you A-o-wanna-be I think you need to get tested for some STDs Cause word around the trees is you've got a disease Cmon mother fucker I have more talent in my pee And I bet you would try to drink it all up You're the type of guy to jack off to 2 girls 1 cup You wanna talk about being a racial disgrace You're the only asian with pimples all over his face You're the only asian always in last place You seem to disapprove some stereotypes You're the product of cross breeding with a hermaphrodite In all your raps you admit you're a homosexual The only contact you've had was unwanted and textual Don't worry going against me failure is expected I'm the only one that has this game perfected You should be used to this by now, you've been rejected.

70. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 02:12:08

now listen close and listen good you think your good well you cant even reach my sac man it scares me cuz you gobble more balls than the yellow fellow named Pacman You a fake, this shit is cake, now relax and hold up And im eatin this dude, cuz hes a fruit like roll-up Your losin face it, and don’t get tight Cuz only chance of you KO’in me, is if we played fight night your lossing sight of what is real and what is fake but i know for a fact you dont have what it will take

71. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 02:19:03

You say that its time to get serious Mother fucker, what? Are you delirious? Are you on the same thread? Are you hearin' this? Cause if you wanna come back you've got a lot to prove You wanna contest you'll probably need a whole crew So how about it you gonna give up Because one things for sure you're never gonna live up To your own expectations Unless of course those involve your desecration I'll admit that last one really surprised You only had 40 typos and minimal cries. You're just behind, and I'm just sublime You fucking retarded how times do you need to rhyme within each line. I hope and pray that I don't pick up your style Wait, I won't, I'd never fuck someone named Kyle.

72. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 02:28:28

This fag is a can of gas with no match, he's definately no hall of famer, But when he see's a dude, sparks fly..... turning into an instant flamer, Come on you bulemic fuck, spit some of those muscle lacking textables, I'll bend your bars into angles, you'll wish you'd spit something flexible, you cant compete against me because I question your sexuality, and that's a subject that we will never agree, Cuz I dont see how you put your fist up your ass... more than ur sleeve, so you better think twice before messing with the master because as far as im concerned your still a kid touching pastor

73. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 02:44:06

We will probably never agree on my sexuality As long as you with me is your fantasy Why are you waiting didn't I say kill yourself before Your mom already picked out your coffin decor I just want this stupid shit to be over This is the most attention you've gotten since you played red rover Cmon man you need to get a clue And maybe some sense You're shits gettin old And you've failed to make dents I'm gonna show what it means to be animalistic Mother fucker I'll tear you apart from the inside I'm parasitic You still keep on trying and make yourself look like a clown Everyone's still sidelines hoping that you drown

74. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 02:46:26

the shittyest one you wrote but what ever im growing tired of this it ammused me long enough now i quit you win i really dont care. bye bye

75. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Nov 23 2010 03:07:58

I will admit that was the worst one I wrote So I won't leave, I'm not going out on that note You tried real hard but you couldn't stay afloat You're probably be thinkin' bout this on your next job shift Don't worry about it man, rapping is a gift And I'm a contender that even the best couldn't lift It was a fools errand to try and hold your own Stick to what you're good at go and get blown See I said shit that will stay eternal You're writing "I hate you" on every page of your journal So when you grow up and learn to spit flame Come back here and I'll prove that you're lame I'm just doing this to take shots at your pride You're probably still wishin' you'd accidentally die So go back to your mom she'll tell you you're the best Go back to your mom and keep sucking on her breast You lost it at the end and wished someone would save you But it's too late now you're already in your grave fool. Rest in pieces With all your diseases A-O-D your prayers were not heard by Jesus. Yeah son you got straight demolished One thing I will miss is how you kept my dick polished

76. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Thu, Dec 16 2010 16:11:12

I guess it's my fault now I done killed the game Wanting to revive it but the other contestants is lame So now everyday I wake at about 10 o'clock Shuffle foot over foot still blind till I reach the coffee pot Spark up the cigarette that's all I need to stay alive Caffeine and Nicotine, anything that makes you die I'm not saying that I hate my own life Everything is just a parody a paradox Lookin' every where just to find a pair of socks I hang out for a while then I head out to work Same routine day by day Not much ever changes from yesterday Still I'm sittin' around gettin' paid for my habits One after another lightin' up with my brothers I drive around and listen to hip hop Ya know the nice sound the kinda stuff that Floats through your ears Makes your head spin And gets you strange looks from your peers If you're callin' for me Make sure your drive ways clear I'm sick walkin' through the snow Up to the house of some average American Joe About 250 pounds, sits on the couch and in technology he drowns Standing outside for 10 minutes before he gets his fat ass up He'll come to the door ask "how's the weather" then tip about a buck It doesn't really matter, I just don't give a fuck I'll spark up another and turn the subs back up Till one day I'll slip outside on the ice All thats left will be a memory One of how I did not suffice "He slipped and died before he made it to the door Didn't he understand the food was more important than his life Couldn't even get up just laid there bleeding on the floor" And see that's why my habits are ones that make you die No one really cares about anyone else I'm just going through day by day Confident and happy as long as to myself I lie

77. A.Sate
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 03:38:59

evrytime i go down to my hometown, I see a homeless guy with a sign saying spare some change That aint right when im waiting for my family coming on a aeroplane One day ill do something for the world to clear my brain Do you really feel me? Put down that motorolla, Stop sippin that coca-cola, All that money you spent riding that roller coaster Coulda gone to the better of the world, helped the little boys and girls, But shit man im not tryna be formal I really should loosen up, maybe do a warm up Just do anything you can for the family and friends and if you got a little more cash in the can, give it to that one man in that trash can feeding off of mold and sand. Let him know that god recieved the letter he sent.

78. J A Z Z
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 11:54:28

Who cares about world peace When you aint even a beast The worlds so fucked up Whats up you little pup With weed and cigarettes Thats just what i met Ill take you 24/7 Under the tree of Heaven Though the people diss me I become respected ASAP

79. A.Sate
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 23:47:55

If you think peace is a just a fucked up joke then youve had way too much coke, just look out side your window, dont look at me at as if im a trick bro, the world we livin in is real if you dont believe me ask the next stranger how they feel. and if that aint beast in your eyes, i should be at least a small lion, cause what i did right there i cant even call tryin. go home boy and pretend your some all star rapper, ill stick to reality and maybe ball up backboards. now I know hip hop orgininally was jazz, but what you did there was plain out bad. Whered you learn your rhymes, grade 4? You should work on that, if i should say so,

80. Iota
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:12:39

Are you still there? Limbic system in the toilet, everyone scurrying in a non-linear format, 1[COLOR="lime"]0[/COLOR][COLOR="green"]1[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]00[/COLOR][COLOR="green"]11[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]0[/COLOR][COLOR="green"]1[/COLOR], the maladaptive nature of jello in the sun, indonesian headdresses know all the right places, to eat one's own foot, without abrasives seems so tasteless, in the words of Abraham Lincoln, "the heart is a place where you store your canned goods," no place for a small LHC, portable, waking up at 3:33, for you see, the bark of the patient tree wins the race, ambient noises assaulting your senses, they don't rhyme, the implosive, unnatural shrapnel of sound, LISTEN! To go, be, anteaters aren't taking much of a liking to that genre, turn off your previous understanding of musical auras, floating through the free space, free fruit stands for sale, selling all you once knew, until – impaled, no, no, NO, KNOW, mathematical understanding of the world around us, insufficient, undesirable, necessary evil, beautiful, strenuous, 僕は, 僕は, 僕は, 僕は! 魚...., then stare at my sack, of anti-nationalist sentiments in a place lacking residence via subways, rainbows, frequently asked questions, you're so caught up about hoes, but sir, you, bourgeoisie, a statistically insignificant speck in the galaxy, of fate, of love, be aware, BEWARE! The shark bites the hoe that feeds it, in the process, however thoughtless, the hand holding it might get cut, a tooth, a word, sentence, time, memories, failure to be enough... you're simply a child, too small to look into the mirror, yourself, an abstract concept, convoluted mess of mixed nuts in that egocentric mind, when one can't see their own reflection, are they there? Harsh statements, reflected, return, a burden to bear in the Andes, despite such raw temperatures, raw skin, exposed, filleted, the thorns had gotten to it, anyway, any way you can reach it would be futile, the tools of your undeveloped mind can't quite process the unfathomable, limitless “it,” there, in front of us, can you see it? No, of course, you must reorient your imagination, not the X, Y, Z, plane but rather one between, I see a thirteen year old child: scared, alone, grasping for closure, a foreclosure looming on the horizon, yet you stick with technology, verizon, phones, iPods, where has “it” all gone? Violin, though arrogant, pierces the shroud of pretentious feigned knowledge, your fall is imminent, and left there, a revelation, lost and too late, will you gain, tears down your face will fall, as you cry out [B]POSSIBILITY[/B].

81. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:17:32

is it just me, or did that rap make no sense

82. Iota
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:26:17

yes. but which question am i answering? ask the world, question the mountaintops, the echo resounding will tell you.

83. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:26:46

With that; I'm back What the fuck is this crap? I leave for a month, And look at you cunts. Why can't you behave, Get along's what I say. Now, I have to admit, Jazz; and Scott Shaputis; Iota; and State To all of the yunguns Involved in this hate. Your raps can't compare, Nonsense you spew, I can't even bear To look at you two and two as well you all go to hell. If you're gonna rap... Don't talk a bout sacks, A smart ass is an ass And an ass has no class. Iota; this aint no poetry man Your deep witted insights are unwanted spam... Plus they make me all nauseous And I would be cautious Lest your rambling verses lead to unwelcome curses. To all who may Be of concern I only have one Last thing to say I only have one idea to portray And so finally From here upon from this day I am your king and I declare you all gay. <3~

84. A.Sate
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:30:59

Sigh...What the? What was that Iota? If your'e looking for a battle, better know that I'd own ya. One-one, anytime, I'll wipe off that smile on ya. Learn to rhyme, Or just watch me churn some lines, but don't mimic me, cause your raps would only fit in during a shitty freeze, did that just blow you away-did you feel the breeze? id rip you apart easily. Short verses, cause i dont want to spit curses, that would only hurt him and make him quit UPSB and start lurkin.

85. Iota
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:33:25

@A.Sate , but post timings were unfortunate) those are two ideas: you are our king. we are gay. l2inception sir, i have the DVD, watched? yeah. Me, times? 3, i feel like you missed the seeming meaning, quit cleaning up your thoughts, refining verses, you type here, seeking reactions, failure, indifference will happen? in a world without conceivable bounds, i'll merely say you're less profound than once were, at infancy such purity, lack of status quo or words, and at the edge of this cliff, standing, inverted, inside-out, maybe forgotten? I will sing, as a bard, the tales of our dear Robin -- Hood...I have that one on vhs.

86. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:35:02

@A.Sate; Hey man back off. We don't "one-one" here... *cough* Did I not make it clear? Can you not hear? You talk about wiping and rhyming and more But all I can see Is a faggot manwhore.

87. A.Sate
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:41:57

If your gonna rhyme ABCB, you might as well take up poetry. Bad rhyme right there, but what can i say? When you cough, cover your mouth, but please. You only see a manwhore out of me? Get your vision checked, its far from twenty twenty, Shit man, go clean your shoes, but sounds like you got plenty. Shoeman? Collect shoes much? But whatever bout your name - I dont give two fucks.

88. Iota
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:45:34

seems like a dead end, you scared him off, with those large prehistoric fossils, bought for $10, lettuce leaves, and 9'x21' cloth, indeed, is a ruin ancient, or merely resonant in the minds, lives, and hearts of its people, now dead, like your post, words, meaning, ideas, this thread atm? i glean little from this viral, dinosaur-like "genre" of speaking, preaching? no, revealing hypocrisy and villainy, in your tyranny, oh "king," of this thread, now cut? well, in reply, you'll find, the voice of the people, of reason, can be unkind: "No can haz cheeseburger, 'king'!"

89. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:48:00

You guys act like you're rap battling But this thread isn't about cage-rattling; What's important is to feel the flow, Stop rapping about getting dough and getting hoes or going toe-to-toe; What you need to know is let your rhymes explode. So let's change this status quo, everybody reload, Cuz now it's time to go.

90. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:50:21

@strat1227; See, your rap was good till the end. I mean we could all just pretend That we were closest of friends But lying's a sin. But I must agree... That to a degree... We are all kin. And they all like men.

91. Iota
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:52:13

Roses are red, Violets are blue, This thread's turned blue-orange, and I don't like rhymes.

92. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:52:25

A. State its alittle late your not part of fate second rate i will eat you up and spit you back on my plate mother fucker you think you can spit game but your just a wild beast for me to tame you cant rap you raps are the same you are staight up lame just like when iwas spitting game to your mother i put my dick in her so called vag which looked like the gutter.

93. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:58:34

You all act like the point is to be the toughest but in face-to-face you'd all have the roughest time Making anything better than nursery rhymes; Do you hear the bells toll? That means get off your consoles, it's time to enroll, so get some self-control and let's rock and roll.

94. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:03:31

@strat1227; And once again I must say... That the end was too frayed When you say nursery Are you implying our cursory, Is immature and caused by the culture of internet at large? Well thank goodness for laws For a margin and lines But even a nursery rhyme Daniels, Matts or mine Could keep better time.

95. Iota
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:03:46

I agree, more infractions pleaz? Look through this veil, your refracted image distorted, contorted, bleeding, revealing, first-impressions bend your fate, now unkind, look, as these vines bind you, in doing so do they remind you? Of what you once were, of mice, of men, of useless allusions, of the cheesecake I ate last night? not really, it was "fro. yo.," but all that aside, are your raps really pro, yo? I think not, you see, dissonance is the key to a bottled up understanding of the obvious AND peripherals, yet I see only insults, grammar issues, and 3 spelling errors.

96. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:11:00

looks like this is a revive it was dead now alive but can you all survive this crazy hive I don't like reading walls of text i just skip and say "next" no point cause it just gets Xed this thread is getting sexed

97. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:11:03

@shoeman6 I think you may have again missed the point, it may seem that my lines are disjoint But there's a pattern you've yet to discern, One day maybe you'll learn: By the end you're supposed to up the speed, and fell the need it's like a stampede. You gotta concede that this flow supersedes.

98. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:53:43

I am back, so wack your sack If you think thats so gay, how about you stop with the fore-play? Its me, i am back in the game. everything here will no longer be the same. yea that includes you, you old fart. so go home, and sleep in your cart.

99. A.Sate
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 05:19:52

Its A.Sate, AoD Learn to spit before you challenge me. That kinda gay how you say your gonna be tamin me What a faggotish thing to say, AoD. No angel could be gayer than you, God, you got some explainin to do.

100. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 06:32:13

A.Sate you call me gay but i could whoop your punk ass anyday you two bit kike to bad you werent killed during the third reich your a jew and a dike like im pretty sure everyone knows that your rhymes just straight up blows so stop trying to rap and go look at your penny collection look in the mirror and you will see satans reflection so go count your pennys dimes your nickles and quarter because you mom is sucking my dick and times getting shorter

101. A.Sate
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 07:53:02

Wow a your mom joke, what is this preschool? Grow up, cause all i see is this skinny fool. Shit man, try working out sometime, hit a gym or pool, I guess thats what happens when you been skipping school. When the crowd sees me, im fresh and clean. But when you show up, they think your gonna eat their flesh and spleens. Take a shower, mr. Gayass flower power, And maybe they wont confuse you for a zombie, But dont worry, they cheered up right after they saw me, Just go sit in the corner and cry for mommie, Nobody else loves you, and your freestyles induce yawning.

102. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 08:10:52

you tell me to grow up but the joke is on you my rhymes will hit you when i spit out of the blue they impact like a .22 to a .44 mag you faggot like you deserves a bodybag you claim your fresh and clean but you dirty spick your no more than a bean i cant be seen talking you a fag your so immature you want to play tag you tell me to shower you gay ass queer but why dont you try looking in a mirror you dont even deny being a kike you faggot ass dike your even gayer than mike and ike.

103. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 21:31:01

A.Sate will always be second rate compared to AoD1 so hate ill serve you a punch on a plate the fruit will taste good mate i almost banged your mom first date she didnt even hesitate her vag was like a squeaky gate she said for me to compensate but she smelled like fish bait i told her your 100 years late and your breasts need to elevate

104. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 22:14:58

cRAP

105. A.Sate
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 23:16:20

Nice rhymes, but you should know you'll never be an mc, look around the world silly, its filled with hate and crime, the one thing thats gonna make it worse is your rhymes. and whats up with your flow dawg? maybe you cant spit cause you know i got no loss? to make it easier to comprehend, your terran, im protoss, the only way you'll win is if you were a robot.

106. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 01:43:29

i AM the mother fucken MC im the mic controller your such a baby you still ride in a stroller you smoked to much weed and now you bipolar mother fucker my rhymes flow just like im on the block slinging off blow i make the dough with my rhymes spitten my flow i glow like a super star like an MC your probobly a british fuck drinking hot tea when people see me the take flight and they flee mother fucker if you cross me i take my glock and blow out your knee respect is the key if only you had an ear for music then maybe you would see

107. A.Sate
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 08:24:57

Ears are for hearing, not seeing buddy. Just shut up dude that rap aint even funny. Your jokes are all recycled and reused, I really wanna kick you out, go up to you and scream shoo! But this fool dont get it, Im the king, you just a low peasant. Go to you cottage and smoke cheddar, Sinc you cant afford real drugs, you aint no better Then other bitches like your mom, she a go getter. But i try to forget her. I got the narcotic, You lay around thinking the smart car's sick. Fuck it idgaf your opinion, Facts are what i go by, i know im winnin. Get out of here hater or youll end up limpin The only action youll get after that is with things that are nonlivin, With holes you can shove you 1 inch thick dick in.

108. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 09:45:55

yo bro you say you got narcotic but bro i think your more Psychotic your rhymes make me think your robotic your rhymes suck and you practice beastiality by fucking a duck you say u dont give a fuck but since you dont have skill you should rely on some luck you think you are winnin but the fact is im hittin the home run go back to preschool where rhymes where for fun

109. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 00:57:20

this game is over you talk about drugs but your 16 and probly still sober just admit i whooped you ass and maybe il me merciful and give you a free pass this game of ours went by pretty fast but really dont kid yourself how long did you last your the runt of the pack while im the alpha male your just a coward dog with your lowered tail i sailed through like an Armada this battle is over and your donedata

110. Nios
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 03:57:00

straight gansta. blowin up like a firework. im up in da sky while u haters r stuck n da dirt. penspinnin till my fingers fall off. livin all of my life so loft-ty. nobody can bring me down. hittin sonics shadows n thumb arounds. brace yourself people theres a new spinner in town.

111. Mats
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 03:59:31

Do you guys wanna hear my one character rap? Bench. Good innit?

112. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 05:45:46

This is a rap. i am not rhyming you see, I am not tapping my foot. I am not saying random shit to fill up space and make rhymes. i can be like katy perry and rhyme oh with sky. Really. You wanna know why this is a rap? Because i can add "yo" to it. And it will be a rap. yo

113. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 11:17:37

tap tap you sap your mom was on my lap here my rap i adapt always strapped your mom easly tapped im like MS13 and keep you capped mother fucker you think you can take a spin but if you battled me you think youd win where have you been come back to reality after this battle there will be a fatality major brutality you get? im already set lets put this shit down on a bet after this battle you will be in debt your no threat we just met yet i dont fret and now i jet.

114. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 14:26:28

you jet? Well, I blast off like Bobba Fett With a rocket in my pocket to dismantle your eye socket You should drop just stop it you can't handle rap's cock pit. I shatter your mind then I scatter the pieces The fatter the rhyme the longer my thesis You really think you can compete with this? I'm magnanimous Jedi warrior passin' a blunt of cannabis I was gone, but now I'm back to manage this My occupation? The insemination of the American population with the idea of desecration, leading to self-evaluation. Without participation we won't combat segregation, separation will forever be a part of this fucked up nation. The only way to build a house is brick-by-brick and the only way to the center is lick-by-lick and if you want to beat me then suck-my-dick. And if you don't I'm runnin you down like a rhinoceros We can rumble no matter what mammal you are in this jungle I thought you actually wrote some raps, but it was your pasta list. I stay humble no chatter smokin' a camel or 3 in a bundle And when I rap I stay calm I could crush your accomplishments in my palm My shits been read more than Psalm's And all the lyrics come double barrel Embed it in your head like a christmas carol If you wanna communicate you better elaborate or you might catch a fate Similar to one chasin' jailbait, I'll never be your teammate, so go ahead, hate.

115. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 15:31:48

tu che.....

116. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 16:03:53

RAP=Retards.Attempting.Poetry?

117. That Dirty Dog
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 18:27:49

Thumbarounds please? I an't no newbie I've spinning 5 months As you can see I don't got a video But i don't spin for show I do it for my own gain Cause i like eating 'em grains

118. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 18:37:50

So you like eating rice? Well i guess that's nice. But why must I Repeat myself thrice. If you ain't got a rap. Kirby, Aod or Shap. Or you're just bad at that. Don't even try if it's gonna sound like crap. Or you, just might End up in a trap. You ask for some TA's I'll give a foot up your A You know what they say. A whooping a day. And your mother will stay. Here with me. Can't you see. If you're gonna brag Don't rap like fag. Or a sack of wet rags. All your raps are so trite I can only hope that you might. Give up while you can. Or face the shoe man This is my stance. No second chance.

119. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 18:57:34

violent, insultive poetry with a beat is not music

120. A.Sate
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 05:00:31

Wonder wrote: violent, insultive poetry with a beat is not music
    Thats the point of rap battles >_> raps meant to be recorded usually arent anything like freestyles.

121. Jazz
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 14:40:32

Kirby wrote: RAP=Retards.Attempting.Poetry?
    ^^ Haha nice one Kirby!

122. tylt
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 09:06:29

Jazz wrote: ^^ Haha nice one Kirby!
    As you can all see, while I spit with glee, this Jazzy jeff kid agrees with Kirby. Thing is I'm not so sure that Kirby really knows, the amount of effort that can truly goes, into these hot rhymes that I spit on his lips Little boy ain't even held a womans hips. He's got no education or mack experience he'd be better of barefoot rolling through Siberia because it's cold like these bars,York peppermint patties, What was I talking about?Shouldn't have smoked that granddaddy.

123. Jazz
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 09:11:00

Sorry bro, im outa game, i have a rap but just to bored to post it ._.

124. Mike
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 07:25:57

Music is my only friend And that's how it will be, until the end So when the end comes, it won't matter who I was It won't matter what I did If anybody asks, I'm just a troubled kid. In fact, it's best to forget the things I just told you It's all in your head, I never existed I never lived, I never wasted space on this earth I never hurt anybody, my mom never gave birth I'm just an illusion Which means you thought I was here, but really I'm gone.

125. darkdazh
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 05:02:11

-________-

126. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 09:07:04

It's cool that you guys are trying to rap But I really think you are all on crack ;) There are some words that you guys said that don't even make sense :facepalm: So, this is how you should do it First think, analyze and then write it But before getting happy on what you just did Make sure you just write and express what you need I'm sure you understand this message, indeed :P But I don't want any battles from here 'cause you know that in this, you can't beat me ^_^. EDIT: You see how sweet it is to do rap without bad words? I hope you all have learned your lesson Bros :)

127. Mike
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 09:55:03

Escorpio123 wrote: It's cool that you guys are trying to rap But I really think you are all on crack ;) There are some words that you guys said that don't even make sense :facepalm: So, this is how you should do it First think, analyze and then write it But before getting happy on what you just did Make sure you just write and express what you need I'm sure you understand this message, indeed :P But I don't want any battles from here 'cause you know that in this, you can't beat me ^_^. EDIT: You see how sweet it is to do rap without bad words? I hope you all have learned your lesson Bros :)
    First I want you to realize that I'm not "trying to rap" I'm expressing myself, is there something wrong with that? I find it quite ironic that you gave us some advice Because honestly, your "rap" ain't even nice.

128. Jazz
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 15:27:38

Mike wrote: First I want you to realize that I'm not "trying to rap" I'm expressing myself, is there something wrong with that? I find it quite ironic that you gave us some advice Because honestly, your "rap" ain't even nice.
    Erhh... Not to be a dick, but I don't think you must rhyme in every sentence^_^

129. Mike
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 16:27:20

Jazz wrote: Erhh... Not to be a dick, but I don't think you must rhyme in every sentence^_^
    Yes sir, I'm quite aware of that. You should scroll a little higher, and search a little deeper. I mentioned that in the beginning of the thread.

130. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 08:02:57

Mike wrote: First I want you to realize that I'm not "trying to rap" I'm expressing myself, is there something wrong with that? I find it quite ironic that you gave us some advice Because honestly, your "rap" ain't even nice.
    Yo Yo, I wasn't saying it for you, I actually think yours had some skills :rolleyes: I said it for the some of the raps in this thread, but not necessarily yours ;). I wasn't trying to rhyme in this occassion -_-.

131. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Feb 24 2011 09:32:38

Escorpio your rap sucked dick fucking prick, telling us what to do who the fuck do you think you are your a nobody while im a MC star drive in my bentley car your a bum while im a czar im a bigshot while your a char lets get down and spar il knock your ass out cold you got two ofa kind i got a full house you better fold your bold, your moms a prostitute and got sold but got the shit knocked out of her cuz she was old you try to uphold the law on upsb your no MC your a banshee this rap is like the columbine spree it will tear your apart i may just cut you but its a start but eventually il stab at the heart and with that i part.....

132. YETI
    Date: Wed, Mar 2 2011 01:50:03

ma name is tony, i like macoroni, slapped ma dog with a piece of baloney went to jail, sat on a pail, dats da end of my storytale

133. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Wed, Mar 30 2011 19:22:36

I stay calm and bomb like napalm If you're from Islam and it's Ramadan Open your ears for this phenomenon I'm a messiah for hire No liar, your main desire I'm spittin' prophecies like Socrates Try n stop me, please I'll make you drop with ease No need to pop n squeeze I'll kill you with a verbal disease I'm phenomenal My arrogance is astronomical I'm not a snow man but I'm still abominable My rhymes rip through your abdominal Cavity, defyin' gravity Wanna see? Come battle me, that'll be Your end, no way to defend Or even comprehend, cause I transcend and you just blend, another fuckin' trend My rhymes are like a Shakespearean sonnet You're a queer in a bonnet Any track I'll bomb it. I'm energetic and poetic You're pathetic, lyrical diabetic clearly synthetic, forget it I'm not sure what's worse listenin' to your verse or havin' my appendix burst How's it feel to be left in shambles Crushed to dust even your tooth enamel I'm out to go smoke another Camel.

134. juggalo666666
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 15:43:39

Scott Shaputis wrote: I stay calm and bomb like napalm If you're from Islam and it's Ramadan Open your ears for this phenomenon I'm a messiah for hire No liar, your main desire I'm spittin' prophecies like Socrates Try n stop me, please I'll make you drop with ease No need to pop n squeeze I'll kill you with a verbal disease I'm phenomenal My arrogance is astronomical I'm not a snow man but I'm still abominable My rhymes rip through your abdominal Cavity, defyin' gravity Wanna see? Come battle me, that'll be Your end, no way to defend Or even comprehend, cause I transcend and you just blend, another fuckin' trend My rhymes are like a Shakespearean sonnet You're a queer in a bonnet Any track I'll bomb it. I'm energetic and poetic You're pathetic, lyrical diabetic clearly synthetic, forget it I'm not sure what's worse listenin' to your verse or havin' my appendix burst How's it feel to be left in shambles Crushed to dust even your tooth enamel I'm out to go smoke another Camel.
    if you didn't plagiarize all you others then scott got sized.

135. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 20:02:14

i got an A in crushin' a wanna B as you can C so get off my D go pop some E, cause I don't give a F; G so don't say H I I won't say hello, more like hell no fuck you fellow J K i came to play to yalls dismay, my styles in the milky way fuck the rest of the alphabet that's enough to prove this alpha's bet so hand over your life, and last cigarette

136. miyat
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 00:25:31

revive So I'm sitting on my black chair. Seem to be going no where. But really I am moving trying to be improving some how i hope to make it slowly starting to break it climb out of this fake bit smack out all that big tit dunno what im sayin' seems I've just been playin' wanna go super saiyan no time to stay in and it's time to get real let my heart feel gotta find that appeal don't need a seal freestyle all the time this is a bad rhyme you know it ain't sublime my lyrics are a crime

137. AoD1
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 22:19:04

My rhymes defy the laws of physics, and is an art my rhymes will tear a hole in the universe and rip you apart dont even start, I play my part, as I search and destroy il blow you up like a GI JOE toy, dont fuck with me boy or il put my piece to your face, if you dont draw the ace il splatter your brains all over the place my rhymes come down like a mace, show me some love, show me some grace, pace my self thin in this rhyme im set to win, with my royal flush and my wicked grin, im evil reincarnated pure as sin. iv been through it all, stand tall, lined up like its berlin wall. shoot to kill, its all in the will, sniper get down and stand still till dawn smoke weed and my mind is gone.my rhymes are like an explosion and here goes the bomb.

138. AoD1
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 23:54:59

Im the real lyrical master, if you know anything about WOW im the evil shadow caster fuck you, you get molested by your paster, Im with your Girl Friend and shes telling me to fuck her faster get down with my boys smoke weed and have great laughter so what you got on me? nothing while i got something, your moms pussy as shes grunting humping everthing she sees, ask her even she agrees. pleas for me to stick it in her more, i bang her till her vag is sore, shes no amature shes hardcore, i met her on the corrner block next to the chineses store. 1,2,3 open the door, what i see is a michale bishop, im setting up the dish up one batch of whoop ass, michale you get the first pass. you better pray and go to mass because when my lyrical rhymes are finished with you, you will be in a full on body cast. this battle was to fast, i dissed you so hard this shit is in the past.

139. AoD1
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 02:54:23

come on come on, Come on, Come on, all you mother fuckers get up and off my dick prick, sick ass mother fucker you like to lick dick. pick up the pace, and face reality, my rhymes are like mortal Kombat their a brutal fatality. you practice beastyality, while i practice immortality, liek a beast, Fuck the east, their will be no peace i wont cease to exist, bishop cummed on his moms face but missed here is the list on why bishops gay, he lieks earth day, he gives in to his boyfriends ways, he goes to meetings where their are all gays instead of leaving he stays. what a fag, i pull out my glock shoot you in the head then throw you inbodybag i set up fools like you and put a tag on you so the cops come your so ignorant and fucking dumb, you trust, but it will be your downfall and your bust.

140. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 03:40:56

Jesus. AoD1 stp Psing and release a rap record. your rhymes are really good.

141. AoD1
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 06:19:01

first and for most, reppin the west coast dont mean to boast, but this world is like a video game and im host so take to heart about what im about to post, hard shit, real nigga shit, real time, spittin this rhyme, turn a nickel to a dime, this record deal i sign, walking a thin line devine, this is my time to shine, i will take whats mine, and mine only, soley to get ahead, i aint blacked out im red, cross me and you might end up dead, body pumped full of lead you hear what i said? i dont want a hand i want a head to get to the top, wont stop, or drop, i will succeed, in this rhyme you read take heed, because you will need more than a troll to stop me.... the true MC

142. AoD1
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 06:40:05

michale kadanka, your a bloody wanka, sank ya ship and dip, have a 40 oz and take a sip, mike dont give me any lip, or you will get ripped apart, dont start, or i will rip out your heart it will be easy as playing mario cart, so you talk about the west nigga im ready for war with my bullet proof vest its a test, im the best, cock lock , unfold my stalk and get ready to rock ill put hole in you as if you where like pac

143. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Jun 1 2011 02:07:16

Chris, im out of your league, are you insane? your about to get the D and get slain do you seek to get raped with my total annialation you try to talk to me but sorry the trains left the station i see your frustration, but sorry its not my fault you get off to your cell phone vibration, but dont worry il show you the true foundation on how to spit, in the end you will admit, so mother fucker just sit il rip you apart bit by bit it aint just about the rhymes but about the wit and thought, rhythem and flow sorry if my rap is to big for you i know your slow your still smoking weed while iv moved up to blow your a refelxion while i glow, dont hate just because im pro so lets go throw me your best shot,

144. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Jun 1 2011 05:44:08

not finished/ what, what, what, what, what, nigga take out your note book and pencil and take notes cuz in this battle il get all the votes i know im good but please no quotes but other then that what ever floats you boat cut thoat committee its about to get gritty the opposite of pretty shits about to go down as if its New York city cant think of a rhyme? thats shitty tough luck, your out of time what i spit should be a crime my lyrical concept is prime your lyrical concept is garbage and grime if you havent got it yet, what i spit is sublime

145. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 00:03:05

you have no room to talk you spick your over in texas sucking off alexs dick nuff said your a bean, bishop why dont you come out of the closet already so you can be seen your mexican so go take a bath so you will be clean you sure suck at rapping, it must be in your gene sure my rhymes can be mean but the truth is i will always be 1st place in reality let me spell it out, you will always be second place your the jack while im the ace, case closed, dosed and exposed a vital im your idol, make sure you practice your rap at the recital, but you will still lose and i will make my mark and take my title

146. walrus
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 00:48:21

AoD1 wrote: first and for most, reppin the west coast dont mean to boast, but this world is like a video game and im host so take to heart about what im about to post, hard shit, real nigga shit, real time, spittin this rhyme, turn a nickel to a dime, this record deal i sign, walking a thin line devine, this is my time to shine, i will take whats mine, and mine only, soley to get ahead, i aint blacked out im red, cross me and you might end up dead, body pumped full of lead you hear what i said? i dont want a hand i want a head to get to the top, wont stop, or drop, i will succeed, in this rhyme you read take heed, because you will need more than a troll to stop me.... the true MC
    Nice ⇑ [SIZE="7"]☃[/SIZE]

147. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 05:15:31

i spit to a consecutive beat eat shit and die im on the block smoking weed getting high why? because its friday, i aint got no job , and i dont got shit to do fuck the red, white and blue, mother fucker dont give me that look, what you gonna do? throw blows? mother fucker thats what i thought anything i say goes nigga you try to rap but nigga please leave it up to the pros you try to spit but you froze dont pose you phoney ass bitch I will be expose the opposed force their will be no remorse, as i set my course of course you give in to the peer pressure but every day I look fresher hows this for a refresher? "when i spit i dont pause whats my cause? instentanious murder mother fuckers on a thirty block radius spontanious cumbustiion when my dad gets mad theres a huge eruption so fuck off iv been through it all hard knocks if thats what you want to call it fuck it im done"

148. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 06:11:15

not finished/ Im prophet of destruction My templar Knights practice abduction black powder is the induction to the new world the world twirld on my middle finger toxic fumes linger im the singer acting like a prophet while people follow im the opposite of Apollo, im Ares the god of war my battle axe strikes and your body hits the floor you swore alligence to me, i torture my people to here them plea and watch them flea, my dictator ship is the key, at what degree am i going to relinguish my power Never i wont give up till my final hour

149. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Jun 4 2011 05:28:45

@AoD1 do you have good delivery? you should do some of these on the radio lol, that'd be cool

150. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Jun 4 2011 06:16:11

strat1227 wrote: @AoD1 do you have good delivery? you should do some of these on the radio lol, that'd be cool
    nah my delivery is ok but i mostly do just rap battles lol with my boys and i just need a place to write them lol thats why i posted them here lol

151. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Jun 4 2011 07:21:18

my rhymes strike you down as if its a massacre my rhymes hit like a 45 caliber you shouldv spit first cuz you are the challenger you eat left overs as if your a scavanger nigga your on the frontlines and your in danger I was in delta force, special ops and an army ranger

152. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Jun 5 2011 08:18:16

homicid

153. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Jun 5 2011 08:33:04

Homicid nigga im the only one here thats qualified to kill off these verses while bishop reherses nigga you got me fucked up for chris if you want to make me cry, you better spit a better diss i piss on your lyrical flow i glow, i feel invincible just like the crow bishop quit fantasizing, and leave it up to the pro i know your a just little slow but its almost the final fainaly and the end of the show but it aint over yet but i can tell you this your no threat when you look a alex you get wet, dont sweat i wont abliterate you yet, im the brigadere and your the cadet, so smoke your weed so you can forget.

154. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 08:03:33

Bishop enjoys sucking the fat wank because he pretends that hes smoking the fat dank but when his girl reached in his pants he said his shit sank so much for being built like a hard tank he pretends as if he smoke the herb but really he smokes the rosmary and he thinks it superb you fucking poser im kicking your ass curb go rent out a room with oscar, and put up da sign that says "do not disturb" so You think your an MC, nigga please il work you like the summer time AC so nigga i got a degree in whompology, nigga your so fake you remind me of the greek mythology so nigga please get your shit straight nigga your so crooked you remind me of queer bait.

155. Breezy
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 03:48:06

I don't walk soft but I carry a big stick, try me and you playin' yourself like you got one joystick, I stand against the grain, follow them to the sun, and haters I got they numbers like 411, there's none that could stop me, leave it alone, I couldn't picture y'all callin' me out on a camera phone, I come from a different cause, a force to be reckoned with, for y'all it's the end of the line like the predicate, yeah I said it kid, none can stop me, I see rap stars take shots like the paparazzi,

156. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 07:13:04

fuck the mainstream i keep it straight with the underground bass cranked up to 11 to hear that shit pound but i heard the beat drop and you know i just cant resist hand me the mic and ill show yall how to handle this yo check mic two dont mind if i do rock the crowd and show them how to get wild im the first craze goun big in a couple days let me see you sways to shit that i creates with the brain overloaded cuz its duely noted that this shit is done and blasted bigger than a shotgun domt give me grief or ill cut your tongue clean and dirty with the lyrics im writin come at you like a cloud full of lightnin and if you try to come back theres nothing you can do ill spirit bomb your ass just like super saiyan goku words i be spitting is as if im avatar roku

157. Tialys
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 22:01:27

It's Tialys, flowing off the top Blowing up the spot Bringing the meticulous schemes And the ridiculous frees My mission: to destroy the competition First I stand back and laugh at the victim Then I craft lines and rap with conviction So if you lacking the stamina You get smashed in an instant The impact fractures your skull and leaves your abdomen missing While I capture the whole thing on camera And send the footage to my homies in Canada I shut you down online, no PS3 My bars leave you leveled, no EXP

158. peninja
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 22:30:17

sorry, but AoD1 and scott kinda powns everyone here

159. spinford
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 02:15:11

Yoyoyoy my name is joe I just come from ontarioe santa claus says ho ho hoe Yo I want some oreo but there aint no oreo so you my name is joe i like to eat oreo santa claus says ho ho hoe [B]GUYS THIS IS REALLY WIERD SO dont laugh[/B]

160. Breezy
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 03:21:24

spinford wrote: Yoyoyoy my name is joe I just come from ontarioe santa claus says ho ho hoe Yo I want some oreo but there aint no oreo so you my name is joe i like to eat oreo santa claus says ho ho hoe [B]GUYS THIS IS REALLY WIERD SO dont laugh[/B]
    Woooord, this dude.

161. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 18:42:30

The shit I spit to you doesn't seem probable So lemme break it down to you philosophical I'm somewhat of a god, call me mythological I didn't work for this it's all biological I was the one that made it out of the cave I'm the one teaching you how to behave You stare at the shadows while I'm in my chateau You seem blinded by the light, YOUMADBRO? We're here battling for vital organs I got em all scared even the headless horseman This is a lyrical induced abortion And you're over there trying to win some foreskin You think I'm blowing things out of proportion? I'm selling you your own life, straight extortion Shit isn't fair we'll never be congruent I spit raps, you ain't fluent How come every time we spos'ta battle you're truant? People see me they stop 'n stare Next to me you're a slop 'n square On a track you never made it past the first chop 'n snare So I know you ain't rockin' anywhere My style is so unorthodox I put your ass in a paradox Your girls so wet she needs a new pair of socks I'm an investment you want a share of stocks? A battle galactica cyborg dracula You can run away but I'm still comin' afta' ya. Life leaves your vein after just one lyric Better not come out at night I'm vampiric You beg for your life but I don't hear it I'm doing everything you want properly My steez is a scientific anomaly I've been unleashed and there ain't no stoppin' me Shits always been to easy, highway robbery You'll never get like me unless you win the lottery it's been a while. lol YO I SAY WE FREESTYLE BATTLE ON THE RADIO note i said FREESTYLE i don't wanna hear your written garbage

162. miyat
    Date: Thu, Sep 22 2011 03:52:17

^^^^ Really late reply, i don't even know if your still active, but I AGREE. It would be awesome do freestyle on the radio. Anyways, revive again. don't need no intro when my bars start to begin cause all my life the sun was shining no horizon i dont know if i've improved or its the other way around either way ill keep freeing till my body's in the ground boredom, love, addiction, that's my motivation im an artist and this is one of my creations typed, written, or spitten, is how I express my poetry you think i don't rap much well you probably dont roll with me I do it everywhere, it's as easy as breathing blind a while ago but now i am seeing More people please!

163. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 01:25:11

Before I begin just let me just clarify, This rap isn't directed at any one guy, I've noticed among rappers a tendency, a trend, To look at others as foe instead of just friend. I'm just the average ordinary member, Rap isn't all about ego if I remember, That's why in my rap you'll see no self-praise, Because rap is just a mixture of beat and phrase. Flow, prose, chant, rhyme: rap is so many things, Though it's fundamentally poetry, its meaning sings, In your mind and personality lie so many emotions, So why constrict it to conceited self-devotion?

164. miyat
    Date: Fri, Sep 23 2011 01:42:46

haha nice nacho Try to catch my words cause im a real fast pitcher / picture So I'm worth 1000 words, about to get richer I don't drink beer, i only play hip hop scotch Drunk off my lyrics, still turn up the notch There's no way you'll ever become sober About to be blacked out, competition over Too bad I you can't hear me, next time I need a track If I had one, around you I'd be sprinting laps

165. fang
    Date: Sat, Sep 24 2011 16:25:48

Even though I can't rap, Everyone should make a first step. Even for someone like me, I am a n00b in Rap you see?!~ And even though I won't be good in it, I still think it is nice to submit. And I am not as good as that troller, this game isn't over!~ ^_^

166. Eruption
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 04:48:03

yo, yo, yo, you think ur so smart, cause you buy stuff from k-mart, and come second in mario kart. Then you hit the restart whilst eating an egg tart. man i really suck

167. King
    Date: Tue, Sep 27 2011 04:56:41

Can you leave? Get out? Shut the door? I would like it if i could never see you anymore How many times do i have to say There is no pay now go away Your that guy who wishes he was fly But got caught without an alibi Now your just that guy on the block Suckin some cock for a cheap rock Please leave cause no one wants your sorry ass Livin to fast without consent from the past No knock knock knockin For the sake of your class Get out, you lazy ass.

168. miyat
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 05:04:17

Baddddd :/ I'm procrastinating till the moon rise Hide emotions like they're dirty lies Shut out from reality, feel deprived Eat my stress away, curly fries Afraid to confess, might be a bad outcome But how many more, when feelings aren't welcomed? Forget important memories, try to cry seldom Sealing in the pain, feels like i'm hellbound Never had sex, feel embarrassed Finally do it, don't tell your parents Never used a condom, girl gets pregnant Life scarred, shoulda had awareness All these verses are non-related like this section In other words these bars make no connection To be or not to be that is the question I should do my homework, as I already mentioned (in the first line)

169. miyat
    Date: Fri, Dec 16 2011 03:40:50

[video=youtube;bJPwC1dARyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJPwC1dARyE[/video] I'm back, look over your shoulder Let's get this thread rolling, flip over the boulder Raising your hairs, froze, your now colder Hair turn whites, so now you look older If your a girl, we do show-and-tell Dress you down, see you adorable Fool around, your body I'm knowing well I'm joking, our relationship is horrible Hahaha, laughing cause my bars are jokes It's so funny when your mom's the only girl you know Laugh awkwardly at parties till you leave for home Last party you'll ever agree to and actually show definitely need start putting videos on here ...anyone else gonna post?

170. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Dec 17 2011 23:08:18

Alright now, you think you a G? you think a G?!? bitch you ain't even an F See, I am so G Imma Z and my pants are down to my D and I don't give a fuck, you wanna know why? you wanna know why? cause fuck you that's why. excuse the grammar and offensive language.

171. miyat
    Date: Tue, Dec 20 2011 06:01:10

I ain't playing games, I don't care if your board Monopoly pieces rolling on the floor No ROFL, they aren't laughing, and i'm neither am I because my head hurts and my eye's are soar I feel so tired gonna sleep forever like the dinosaurs Tried to stop the noise by closing the door But the TV's cranked up making it hard to ignore I'm mad cause I can't sleep when it's 5 to 4 AM Idk if this is worth a video lol

172. miyat
    Date: Sat, Dec 24 2011 21:06:16

Freestyle [video=youtube;CE-fs9s798c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE-fs9s798c[/video]

173. miyat
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 05:25:05

[video=youtube;oHpPwv2mXdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpPwv2mXdo[/video] revive... this is my only motivation to put up videos haha i've always been a scientist working in the lab but my dogs a terrier so i guess I never have i rarely read music, that's including tabs and i burst stars, so call me little lad I rarely plan it, (planet so why have i gone so far, on mars it's so sweet like a chocolate bar passing others cause speeding in a foreign car (carr) not in emily, but i do like her art Some days go by like auto pilot If told you I wasn't tired, I'd be lying (lion) and I don't want that cause I'm allergic to cats my eyes would watter to look like im crying My flow is deranged like free run I spit as easily as speaken continous mountain, no peaken I always go ham, no veagan I'm fly like feather spit that weather jurassic park raptor girl that's clever ramen is my remedy self esteeming Spicing up my old self smell like dream man I'm always streets ahead like a broken gps Youd think I had cheat codes, while acing these tests It's from working hard, to look like hardly working college humor fan, yes i am that person I'm dennis the menice playing ping pong Or table tennis, yes i'm king kong I'm building my empire, state-ment "i'm on top" Flyer's try shoot me down, Ill give all i've got The real truth is i'm not all that great but compared to my friends, I'm bruce lee amped up on gatorade Yes i'll have fun paddling, like canoe I'm monkeying around, be baboon

174. Anemia
    Date: Fri, Feb 10 2012 12:08:44

Something I was writing last night - Nasty I made it, tracks gettin' faded, I'm in a money coma cuz my stacks are sedated, Since I create it, you request it and they played it rapin' is my trade and you're afraid to be related Change it, whole different attitude had to move gradual and upwards as in latitude It's the lack of food that's got me in the mood to shatter through this room of solitude and let my mind and body rendezvouse Put the gun on mute Total silence cuz they're screamin' in captions It just so happens that I acted on the actions of assassins Maskin' up my straps and started clapping at your captain I'm attackin' in the same exact fashion I was slashin' Cut em into fractions so my pack can get their rations She can keep on dancin' like I'm askin' for her passion But I'm really not so you can stop if you wanted to or keep on poppin' I'm watchin' you drop it wantin' to cop it She's rockin' I'm noddin' off gin and tonic the hypnotic calms it stop it I got it the choppers will rock em' topless 9's knockin' I'm poppin' you're shakin' like Moroccas It's honest I'm the oddest of prophets flowin since Loch Ness..

175. King
    Date: Tue, Feb 21 2012 01:21:41

[video=youtube;6fr4DlPFcak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fr4DlPFcak&feature=channel [/video] My name is miku and I spin pens I spin my buster for the win I've got more busts than supa-wit You're nothing more than a fuck, sheeeet. I've got more power than peem o snow And more style, than yo, fo sho! Better watch your mid, bak I'm on the world cup, track. I can pun kan, your ass all day So all the other pen spinners say (UPSB ALL THE WAY) (UPSB ALL THE WAY)

176. spinford
    Date: Tue, Feb 21 2012 01:51:03

blablabla sasasa slaslasla bababa tatata hahaha owned

177. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Feb 21 2012 04:13:49

@miyat what do you record with? i'll start freestylin. l0lz [video=youtube;H9nk377bR3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nk377bR3o[/video]

178. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Tue, Feb 21 2012 07:45:10

[video=youtube;H9nk377bR3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nk377bR3o[/video] this vid deserves a bump

179. miyat
    Date: Tue, Feb 21 2012 17:56:42

"back and forth like a slinky" nice haha :] I record with my steel series headphone mic. onto audacity.

180. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Wed, Feb 22 2012 03:53:22

[video=youtube;RvOLyX_4df8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3qlMHP8voo[/video]

181. miyat
    Date: Wed, Feb 22 2012 04:11:46

If your gay for doing that, then you should watching my videos qq. This was for a rap contest. You should join Scott! Anyways, yeah first time I actually put some time into recording/writing. [video=youtube;1nf_BJd_wg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nf_BJd_wg4[/video] I like my girls how my bars are, topless because no one can top this It's obvious that my flow is so sick, it's poisioned If you can't catch this stuff, you must be avoiding or I'm a fast picture, 1000 words deployed from a gun so fast it's a blur, check you exposure I checked mine, got none like a nun did I leave the lense cap on? Maybe i just need more light But i'm afraid to leave maybe this photosynthesis ain't for me your pants just got peed, think my lions can't get more dope? I'm the main attraction, the reason these cats came to the show I feel traction, but I don't have my g2 So the only thing I have to roll up with is fruit. i'm more sweeter than juice and so kool you'll need an aid when I make an aiche in that tooth I'll make you laugh so hard you'll die, mike myers you're rolling on the floor laughing, like a man on fire this stuff rolls off the tongue on tires but i never tire, i pull all nighters I got gameboy, no pun Nintendo I stick with this rap like they do in kendo These people are always pissed off so much, they're turning yellow It's like they're going in a gold rush, cocky fellows Calm down, I told you to stop it My business it that of "The Office", It's nonsense This is a freeverse, there is no topic I'm modest and phat hypocrytamotoumis how bout that?

182. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 23:10:24

rap to me is actually a battle hackin strategy like romeo and juliet except this aint a tragedy the reality is that all these rappers gettin paid for talkin bout their puny stacks and all the bitches that they’ve laid is it staged? or just a reason to reject it compile a list of dope mcs so that my mind can come contest it a street’s disciple with no rivals expect no delay on my arrival its like the bible, listen up, its all crucial to your survival

183. Darealone
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 18:06:22

I click on this thread 'cause it said RAP. Man...I should've taken a lap. What am I really doing? I don't know, but for sure I can hear you booing. Okay, I'm done. I just came here for fun.

184. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 06:29:42

IS ALL YOU KIDS KNOW A A B B A A B B A A B B "i wanna be told what to do by a company with a crowd of fifteen year olds saying they're loving me. give me the back pack, the crack rock, the lap top, the rape suspect whatever i'll play the puppet. sarcasm goes a long way and i don' give a shit i want the fame without the fame now look whos the fuckin' hypocrite."

185. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 03:17:05

[video=youtube;pgn2RED4YWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgn2RED4YWQ[/video]

186. Haruka
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 03:56:35

I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text I read the text, you listen to the text

187. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 06:00:07

@Zkhan Zkhan is a hater who thinks he is good at spinning but actually he's a hentai masturbator. His spinning is like poo, he belongs in a zoo , he thinks he is good but he is just a sad lpsa-lover who can do nothing but woo

188. King
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 06:02:05

Zkhan wrote: [video=youtube;pgn2RED4YWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgn2RED4YWQ[/video]
    [video=youtube;gHspW2c1R5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHspW2c1R5M[/video] The original.

189. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jun 23 2012 06:36:07

[QUOTE=TheAafg;208428]@TheAafg The A-A-F-G? No one's better than me, Why not rap about pee? Poop seems to be your rap's theme. Your rapping is shit, Speaking of poo, Don't try to hide it, You look like it too. What's with the hate? For L-P-S-A? I think it's great, Yet, you treat him this way. Or am I mistaken, Wait, are you gay? Zkhan and a Fag It all makes sense now Those rounds of butt tag and games off dick plow. With each other like lovers Because that's what you are Every night under covers Playing "let's park the car". You think you can rap? Well come bring it on. But watch where you crap son Your ass is mine, mon, All of J-P-S-B spins pens better than you Even Miku would win In a battle, it's true. You think you're so smooth But after reading it through All your rap proves Is you suck at this too.

190. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 05:10:18

Yeah Might to the GG you might just as well I be packing up the rhymes like gas at Shell You baby players be faking on your lyrics Trying to burn eachother on your little pen tricks Come on its a rap thread over here on U-P-S-B Or just quit now, you MightAsWellGG Another just for fun @shoeman6 You think your rapping is so fine? Calling people gay but "Your ass is mine?" Gay isn't an insult its more like a choice In life to keep your own voice To drop from the crowd And to be loud And enshroud In the cloud To be proud That you're unvowed To all of the current flow In this modern world And your rap is longer than most of the others But you're downing people when you got more blunders Long freestyle I see, is that compensation? I write these rhymes with no hesitation I'm the real rap king on this board I got true rhymes that can't be ignored Sit back down in your chair and fap a little longer Cuz I'm pretty much starting up this song, sir

191. Fuse
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 05:21:05

My name is Fuse It's really late I want to paint, but I don't have a muse This rap sucks, bye.

192. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 05:59:06

@MightAsWellGG

MightAsWellGG wrote: Yeah Might to the GG you might just as well I be packing up the rhymes like gas at Shell You baby players be faking on your lyrics Trying to burn eachother on your little pen tricks Come on its a rap thread over here on U-P-S-B Or just quit now, you MightAsWellGG
    The fuck you call that? That isn't a rap. First, get off your perch, bitch, and quit saying your name. No man calls me baby unless he's a gay. Your mouth is analogous to a pregnant cow's ass; Would explain the excess of gas that you so poorly rapped. Speaking of cows, and speaking of gas. Your mom is topic I can't easily pass. She's always up for the task, always raising my mast. It's not always your mom, sometimes your dad. Once with them both, mom ended up in a cast, After I took out her trash, and after we'd crashed, She couldn't handle the blast, and I heard the wood crack, The doctors at the ER must have had a good laugh. But the moral of this story isn't that you are lame. Or that your family's to blame for your inadequate brain. What's important is this, she didn't call till I came, She leaned in real close, and moaned out my name, And then she told me, how much you suck at this game.

193. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 06:28:09

You think your rapping is so fine? Calling people gay but "Your ass is mine?" Gay isn't an insult its more like a choice In life to keep your own voice To drop from the crowd And to be loud And enshroud In the cloud To be proud That you're unvowed To all of the current flow In this modern world And your rap is longer than most of the others But you're downing people when you got more blunders Long freestyle I see, is that compensation? I write these rhymes with no hesitation I'm the real rap king on this board I got true rhymes that can't be ignored Sit back down in your chair and fap a little longer Cuz I'm pretty much starting up this song, sir
    Your rap doesn't make sense, Every line makes me cringe. Your anus seems tense. And it's clear you like men. You support the a fag, And you're proud of that fact, We've already known that. It's not that hard to catch. While we're here all flat Your dick is your flag And it's white as a rat. Well, I guess you get that, When you endlessly fap. Instead of Lrnhow2rap. Just try to admit, Shoe's better than you. The sooner you do it. The sooner you lose.

194. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 18:44:47

I don't know how you can call me gay When you say gay shit all day You say my anus seems tense? I don't even know how you can sense That kind of shit from the west coast You really shouldn't be trying to boast How high your levels of faggotry Over the web, just putting it simply You can't call me gay if you're a faggot And your raps are disgusting like the jokes of Bob Saget Your narrow mind can't get off of Penis, mothers and gay stuff Get some original ideas before you battle me Or you can just quit, you might as well GG

195. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Jul 3 2012 19:21:06

MightAsWellGG wrote: I don't know how you can call me gay When you say gay shit all day You say my anus seems tense? I don't even know how you can sense That kind of shit from the west coast You really shouldn't be trying to boast How high your levels of faggotry Over the web, just putting it simply You can't call me gay if you're a faggot And your raps are disgusting like the jokes of Bob Saget Your narrow mind can't get off of Penis, mothers and gay stuff Get some original ideas before you battle me Or you can just quit, you might as well GG
    That was just a bit better, (that's not much to say). But it doesn't change the fact that you're still a gay, Or that your raps are shit, and you suck at this game. Don't try to teach me 'bout originality, You think you're the king, telling me to GG, You think you're so clever pointing out hypocrisy, But you better believe, I got you pinned to a tee, Not like jesus, but a fag on a faggot tree. All your lines mean nothing if you can't back them up, Right now you're as shallow as a baby's sippy cup. My raps are disgusting? Well you disgust me, I can't stand you Mightaswell GG You think you can rap, when in reality You're simply just another crappy fake wanna believe. Don't tell me to open my mind up, bitch Yeah that's right, "bitch" got a problem with it? You were sheltered as a kid, but this is real life Your dad's a man-whore and your mom is a dyke. Don't tell me to stop, 'cause I cannot lie, Your rap's so bad it makes me wanna die, Rainbow colors on your shirt, to show your gay pride, Judging from your rap, I know you wouldn't mind, Getting fucked in the ass, by a black guy. What I'm trying to say, Is, you suck at life. And that it's okay, if you were born to be gay Or if you choose to march in the gay parade But your raps are crap, we know that won't change I think it's clear who's the winner today.

196. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 00:33:38

I'm not gonna hold back any longer You really should have been born a daughter Your broke ass parents probably beat you to breed hate But fuck you, you deserve it, its just fate You chinky mother fucking piece of shit You would probably fall to just a single hit Your eyesight is so poor you would always miss But even anyone else wouldnt miss this You talk about gay pride like its a natural thing If you are anything, you are the gay king Penises and gay sex is all that you sing Just go back to your hometown in Beijing I heard the men to women ratio in China is 2 to 1 Maybe there you can find some gay fun Just go kill yourself you're worthless Maybe get your rectum busted with a large penis You'll be happy because its bigger than yours Chino, you ain't getting any scores I get bitches left and right and theres no stopping I can't even stop this nonstop fucking I suck at life? You suck yourself I got trophies all over my shelf Of how many times I fucked your mother She mentioned to me that you were a foster Your helplessness was high on the roster But im just glad I didn't get herpes zoster At the top of the rap chain you will never be Shoes go on the ground, don't you see? Although abstract your flows ain't wack They are just fake and boring like your mother's rack Alex you're a little bitch, trying to grab a dick cuz you prefer them over women's tits I'm here tallking about chicks without dicks, and you look pretty sick Cuz you are allergic to heterosexual shit, you just throw a fit I'm the rap king in this thread Why don't you just go back to bed.

197. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 01:16:39

MightAsWellGG wrote: I'm not gonna hold back any longer You really should have been born a daughter Your broke ass parents probably beat you to breed hate But fuck you, you deserve it, its just fate You chinky mother fucking piece of shit You would probably fall to just a single hit Your eyesight is so poor you would always miss But even anyone else wouldnt miss this You talk about gay pride like its a natural thing If you are anything, you are the gay king Penises and gay sex is all that you sing Just go back to your hometown in Beijing I heard the men to women ratio in China is 2 to 1 Maybe there you can find some gay fun Just go kill yourself you're worthless Maybe get your rectum busted with a large penis You'll be happy because its bigger than yours Chino, you ain't getting any scores I get bitches left and right and theres no stopping I can't even stop this nonstop fucking I suck at life? You suck yourself I got trophies all over my shelf Of how many times I fucked your mother She mentioned to me that you were a foster Your helplessness was high on the roster But im just glad I didn't get herpes zoster At the top of the rap chain you will never be Shoes go on the ground, don't you see? Although abstract your flows ain't wack They are just fake and boring like your mother's rack Alex you're a little bitch, trying to grab a dick cuz you prefer them over women's tits I'm here tallking about chicks without dicks, and you look pretty sick Cuz you are allergic to heterosexual shit, you just throw a fit I'm the rap king in this thread Why don't you just go back to bed.
    You think you're a big one? Well suck my dick Josh. Cum. And bring it on son, We ain't playing with toy guns. Where is your rhythm? And where is the rhyme? Your rap is a rage fest, and it doesn't keep time. If you're gonna insult me, at least use your mind, Sometimes thinking works, go on, give it a try. Guess what Chink, it's the end of the line. No room for weak links, or your half-blooded kind. Your chain is broke 'cause, your eyes are blind. You think I'm gay, and I will not deny Your weakness is in your dumb selfish pride. You don't know yourself, but since I know mine You can say all your lies and I will be fine. So wipe the tears from your eyes, And wash the cream off your pie. Don't mess with me, fool, or you won't survive.

198. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Wed, Jul 4 2012 01:29:10

I'm bored of this and I'm barely trying lol Good job

199. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Jul 9 2012 05:31:06

hey my friend @shoeman6 do you write with bic round stics? ^^ Frog~

200. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Jul 9 2012 05:36:39

this is only good if there are polls to see who "won"

201. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Aug 10 2012 02:37:56

Froggy wrote: hey my friend @shoeman6 do you write with bic round stics? ^^ Frog~
    I will not can not write with stics I do not like them not one bit The thought of it will make me sick I cannot stand the thought of bic

202. iColor
    Date: Sat, Aug 11 2012 00:27:53

http://soundcloud.com/icolor-upsb/wip-break-of-dawn-rap Sorry, I suck at rapping, but I wrote this when I was bored.

203. miyat
    Date: Sun, Sep 9 2012 04:30:47

Edit: Unlisted this too

204. miyat
    Date: Thu, Feb 14 2013 13:19:06

Edit: Unlisted this because I can.

205. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 04:01:27

Wut

206. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 04:06:19

@miyat AoD1 is here and back So how are you gonna retaliate against this attack Because I'm killing these verses like a homicidal maniac My lyrical genious makes me as smart like a brainiac So just take a second to hear me spit It will smack you in the face like a hone run hit Then there will be no denying you will admit That you were wrong That these bars that I spit are right in this song Because your rhymes are trash I'll shut your rap down and make it crash Till there is nothing left but grime and ash

207. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 04:29:03

@miyat I'm slaying your rhymes like a barbarian Your rhymes make me sicker than a vegitarian So let's get one thing straight I'm the king of this board My rhymes will stab you straight in the heart like a sword You will feel the hurt and pain Mother fucker I'm a tyrant and your under my reign So come beg and plea Because I will gun you down if you try to run or flea My words will wither this world like venom Bitch you look gayer then q faggot wearing denum So take a knee and bow to your lord Because I am the ruler with my army and horde

208. miyat
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 06:16:51

@AoD1, don't understand what you've entered i've improved tenfold my rhymes are too clever between this and my last post haven't stopped getting better I'm breaking down your shell like my name was shredder This is just the beginning, already winning, Run sick on the track, like terry fox doing fitness Rip into this thread, like your cheap clothes when you fall down you put nothing in, while I'm going all out me to you, it's black and white, your an ugly female, I'm an attractive guy No need for a rebuttal, you've already humiliated yourself Bet you check out 12 year olds and exclaim they're going to age well You've been spitting the same trash since page 12

209. DioBrando
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 07:22:01

aye yo aye yo

210. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 10:28:18

Haha you call that better Iistened to the crowd and its never sound deader I will dismantle your rhymes like a machine Because my rhymes are malice hate and obseen So let the first shot be fired let the game begin Because im ready for this battle you can count me in Your just a teen While im a An adult THe whole world follows me like an acult Loyal and ready they got my back Like the ss to hitler ready to attack So shut the fuck up get the fuck out the way You better listen closely to every word that i say You depend on luck like the roll of a dice Your lucky you made it this far i was just being nice

211. 20%
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 10:43:00

@AoD1 wtf man youre acting like a soup can not really a grown man lets see what crows do when the prance around oh damn, not you lying on the ground i see a hound that wouldve found the body the crows ate cause youre not their bait it was to make you hate how simple mate, i kick you out of this alley send you back to Fuck You Valley lol :hah:

212. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jun 25 2013 18:28:55

@SwitchPalm man you guys are lame, is that the best you got I'm on fire because my rhymes are like sake there strong and hot So trying to come up with disses to strike at me You can't beat the god of this game whos name is AoD Im like 2pac, biggie, nas and dre So listen closely to what im about to say "Im the god of this new world and it starts today" So give me more of a challenge and start to play

213. miyat
    Date: Wed, Jun 26 2013 02:27:34

@AoD1 Keep saying you're a god, not denying your not your obviously the god of sucking a lot saying bow down cause you want dudes to be sucking you off lose all these battles, while the fat needs to be something you lost now your name says your an angel, you cannot be either your about to get lit up like halo, not talking about the head gear your like 2pac because you have a two pack like biggie because your too fat like nas, oh wait your life isn't good I just laid a beat down like dr. dre in the hood maybe dr. dre cause you need to get fixed by a beat i'm talking fist to your teeth, kicked till you bleed to question if your and angel I think it's obvious the only thing on your head is a lot of dicks

214. Demotaiz
    Date: Wed, Jun 26 2013 03:07:22

I painted a white picket fence My Rapping makes no sense I just try to find words that rhyme My favorite transformer is optimus prime SaturN is my name Penspinning is my game Im to white for this.....-_-

215. Alex
    Date: Wed, Jun 26 2013 03:26:45

Your never too white for rapping. Take eminem for example. He would eternall anally but rape AoD1 at freestyle. :xd:

SaturN wrote: I painted a white picket fence My Rapping makes no sense I just try to find words that rhyme My favorite transformer is optimus prime SaturN is my name Penspinning is my game Im to white for this.....-_-

216. Dr.spinz
    Date: Wed, Jun 26 2013 04:41:49

Listen up!!! The docter is prescriben' you guyz learn some rhymin'. The docter is in, cause he's gonna win. What did you think when you came into my office? Candyland? No! Let's make a bargin. You take my prescription, You get out my office, You get off this planet, before I give you a lickin'. Congrats, you can read this, and now that you done seen this, you know that I'm a beast, Doc out, peace!!!

217. Reason
    Date: Wed, Jun 26 2013 05:24:08

all you little spinners, you rap and whine and pout you make comparisons to rappers i dont care about what happened to the old days, when spinners spent their time spinnin and a grinnin, not making stupid rhymes? i suppose as a rapper, i should end with something witty... to leave you in the dust and look down at you with pity. if you are what you eat then i may be a pussy, but at least im not a dick.

218. Dr.spinz
    Date: Wed, Jun 26 2013 20:20:11

You guyz don't have rythm, but I am like a prism. I'm up in the sky, So very high, lookin' down on you, this is not a lie. You try to shoot me down, but I survived. You're the one that died. This you can't deny. Why have you defied, the docter's the rules and rhymes? You thought that you could win, but instead, I put you in my trash bin.

219. miyat
    Date: Thu, Jun 27 2013 01:50:53

@Reason just called himself a pussy so I don't need to say a post but you probably meant actual cats cause on here we're all asian bro sorry bout the racist joke, but honestly I hate your tone your the lamest joke since LMFOA hit the radio the only thing you finish with is a dirty ho you smell of b.o. have you heard of soap ya you're not a dick, but you reek of penis you come here to reread your lines, but after this there'll be no Reason

220. Reason
    Date: Thu, Jun 27 2013 02:28:39

@miyat please, did you think that i was even trying? you could have just walked away, but now you'll end up crying you say that im an asian and that all i eat is cat but im white and hungry and my main course is miyat. im not talking food here, im talking bout a beating and here in 'Muricah, we beat till your excreting ill kick you in your gut, and you may spit up your lunch youll pooh your trousers, johnny, before i even land a punch can you even smell me? come sniff me IRL cuz i know that you got stank. trust me i can tell. wanna go to level 2 and put on your big boy pants? cuz i know that if you try, you wont even stand a chance.

221. spenpinner
    Date: Thu, Jun 27 2013 03:35:46

Wait, this isn't the poetry thread? Darn. I might as well fade to bed.

222. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Jun 27 2013 03:57:40

I started in the drug game, fell into the gun game I get more money more hammers, this is just another banger i spit out of anger, walk where there's danger and I keep a ringer by the belt like a pager can't find you, then im shooting at your neighbours I'll put the pipe in your mouth like a brainer rap till my brain hurts, stack so much paper when i come through, you better run through gun shots kick back like its kung fu 30 shots, so your shirt catch a 1, 2 i sell drugs so my mass skills glew hit you up so my rap game improved run up this crib with the sticky, no glue need the cash, check the box with the shoes for the strap check the attic with the roof i am strapped and i am destined to shoot, i am not no ordinary yute. circle blocks, don't get caught up in the loot you can get wet cause you are not waterproof im a dog, you're a pussy in boots i set it off, troops shoot when i shoot have you gone in a poof! gun long looking like shaq's shoes give me the lute, give me the lute fuck, i am going in like loot. I really do the dos, i do not play goon leave you fucked up like shrooms lute = loot but changed spelling cause different way of pronouncing the same word. weak ending but meh @miyat

223. Utkarsh
    Date: Fri, Jun 28 2013 11:07:24

Either take that pen and spin Or it's ass goes in the bin Yo muthafuckas be trollin tryin' to be kin.

224. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:43:26

Im faded, faded , strapped, waiting, patient.....to turn a man into a patient. They hatin', they hating'. I got that I'll bake em. No hesitations, don't get close, no separations You can get it if you got no relations I'll let it rip barrel spins like a bley-bley learn'd about the drug trade, fell into the gun game enough niggas head's hot cause I spit flames bump when they ride out, turn up the base.

225. Lettuce
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 06:34:13

hi im lettuce and I cant rap for shit but i came here to post before i make an exit sup

226. Akashi
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 07:55:59

I-I-I'm gonna buy some mods Only got twenty dollars in my Paypal~ I-I love penwish Looking for a KT Penwish is fucking awesome~

227. 20%
    Date: Sun, Jul 14 2013 12:02:16

hitting you so hard is easy but i might make your ancestors dizzy :dunno:

228. miyat
    Date: Mon, Jul 15 2013 01:15:02

theaafg, you said no h8 before your verse but your flow is wack, it's the worst you just got served on public radio i'm the number 1 in ontario

229. Alex
    Date: Mon, Jul 15 2013 03:46:10

Hello. Come at me fuckers :xd:

230. Tialys
    Date: Tue, Jul 16 2013 03:58:28

Lol @ all the Dr. Seuss rhymes in here.

231. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jul 17 2013 13:10:10

so your name is tialys aint that fishy if you wont take this thread seriously get out quickly :3

232. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Jul 17 2013 16:57:54

SwitchPalm wrote: so your name is tialys aint that fishy if you wont take this thread seriously get out quickly :3
    :facepalm: To see you're weak I don't need an analysis When you die from my spits people on earth will feel bliss So go ahead and kiss the ground on which I just shit- You faggot tell everyone your bi just to hide your homosexuality But now your exposed and your fall is steep and all you keep is your so called low ball beef with some bad guys you cant beat Now get out of this in peace and I will maybe stop trolling.

233. 20%
    Date: Wed, Jul 17 2013 22:06:23

ChainBreak wrote: :facepalm: To see you're weak I don't need an analysis When you die from my spits people on earth will feel bliss So go ahead and kiss the ground on which I just shit- You faggot tell everyone your bi just to hide your homosexuality But now your exposed and your fall is steep and all you keep is your so called low ball beef with some bad guys you cant beat Now get out of this in peace and I will maybe stop trolling.
    lol dude that was a bit rude but nevermind, i dont really mind i dont really see why i think you hate me but fuck that dude, i dont hate you your just some entertaining bitch with funny shit ill leave now you dick but i wont take it heavily mr gruesome ill just make you somebody elses problem

234. Tialys
    Date: Thu, Jul 18 2013 00:59:16

SwitchPalm wrote: so your name is tialys aint that fishy if you wont take this thread seriously get out quickly :3

235. DioBrando
    Date: Thu, Jul 18 2013 04:46:51

aye yo i did yuor mum aye yo

236. 20%
    Date: Fri, Jul 19 2013 11:08:13

i turn on the lights now theyre off. crap that was not right

237. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 03:11:08

I don't trust a thing so even when I am fucking my back pocket got tin. shit get's real, niggas start to sing. fed's got my phone tapped, I get nervous when it rings I am serving on the bling, mad at me cause I did my thing. you can find me in the barrel with my nigga H gun with the barrel, leave a hole in your face for fucks sake, you ain't hard you talk to the jakes free my niggas locked up on the range. until they free, imma black nigga rage you can get robbed, I don't give a fuck about age I thought I told ya, I leave you on the frontpage you think its a game? you think I just talk to get a name? I really do this, bust shots just to take you out the frame of your own picture niggas want me cause I fucked their girl or their sister but that's baby food you see me out dere, I got it, if I see you icey I want it these niggas don't want it. I paid gwop for the strap so you know I won't talk shit mom's think I lost it, I might grind your shit, I ain't taking a L like boston (nhl finals nigga) I wear shot's in your face like Austin, I am hungry don't come around me flossin niggas want problems with me and I don't even know who they are I beat at your whip if you creeping in your car, I came too far strapped, won't think twice to put you higher with the stars with the feds who love to see a nigga locked behind bars. before that happens, imma go hard.

238. Boxxy
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 03:28:31

Hey boot guy Those were slant rhymes were fly No doubt they made me cry I can't write that kawaii But I will do my hardest and try

239. miyat
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 03:54:37

read aafg's raps in a toronto accent, I got you head over heels doing back flips you all kick 1 syllable rhymes i throw brilliant lines, ill with it like i had lyme disease, I might actually get that so please don't try to be as sick as me, you can't mimic me when I spit my frees, i'm the epitome of a real mc real deadly with my liveliness young style, old mind it's the timelessness now i'm out cause I be going to an online cypher with ma boi aafg we the upsb godlike rhymers

240. Demotaiz
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 06:15:29

Girls be cryin' on facebook and shit Posting about their relationship Thinking we actually care about it But the truth is I think your a idiot All those like and shares I don't care I heard you went to the store Please don't post what you wear.

241. DioBrando
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 10:34:51

AYE YO UR MOM IS GAY AYE YO AYE yo

242. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Jul 20 2013 16:06:38

99 average and scholar athlete that's what people see Honestly, that's not all to me Not many know my real side Makin bank, no morals, on that internet crime All these bitches callin me cute They're like "babe, I would but you're like 4'2" Brush it off because I got one that obeys Haven't been the kindest but convinced her to stay Tell that girl everything, well almost all of it Can't have her knowing what I want to do too her, she'll have a fit Thoughts running through my head Get her in the bed Destroy those sex organs, ignore the moanin She's wheezin, bleedin screamin and pleadin I don't care though End justifies the means,I got it in tho She knows too well The repercussions if she tells If thoughts could give you jail I'd be chillin on my steel bed in my cell Because in all honesty I hope that these thoughts are just thoughts and I don't proceed

243. PSM15
    Date: Sun, Jul 21 2013 03:58:28

whaat?

244. miyat
    Date: Fri, Jul 26 2013 20:57:23

People need to post videos here. Come on son

245. Tialys
    Date: Fri, Nov 8 2013 01:35:32

I'm that up-and-coming marketing vision Also that young Don cuz I father them pigeons Don't bother with pitchin My coke amount is larger and different This mathematician is gifted so smart with the slippin In this drug game I play a major part and position The hearth from the kitchen will prolly leave him noddin and twitchin Sorry you see me in that car that you diggin Parkin and pimpin while you and your partnas are sittin Listen The difference is that while you starvin and bitchin I'm waitin for waiters at 5-stars, startin with bitches And when this- And when I skip states, Detroit birds show me love like I'm a part of them Pistons And when I come through... Naw I can't do this.

246. dahmeng
    Date: Fri, Feb 28 2014 12:35:59

Just know that you aint got no fuckin clue what I'm about to do to you mic check one two, bout to get this ass stuck like glue When my dick enter, the hunnies feel it deep in they placenta rip out the door hinge and then eat an orange...

247. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 19:48:58

Fuck man, I really ain't got the time, Hold the ban, I'm cracking my rhyme, Bring your couplets your unfunny joke, I'm telling ya, my raps choke. Premium purple, need no rehearsal, Break your ribs, make you cry, Ya got no dibs, let me tell ya why, This rhyme's fucking above the sky.

248. Soren
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 20:07:33

This battle has just started, But I'm already serving you on a platter, Because now you're just brain matter. Look at my machete, its serrated, Now your organs are about to get interrogated, Drop and stay down, I'm about to steal your crown. Because I am king, and this is my throne, I'm about to make your girlfriend moan.

249. Reason
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 20:38:17

Ceru Seiyu wrote: Fuck man, I really ain't got the time, Hold the ban, I'm cracking my rhyme, Bring your couplets your unfunny joke, I'm telling ya, my raps choke. Premium purple, need no rehearsal, Break your ribs, make you cry, Ya got no dibs, let me tell ya why, This rhyme's fucking above the sky.
    yo this thread seemed familiar so i took a look around a couple minutes of searching and hey! look what i found! pls look harder next time and pls resist the urge to post duplicate threads. tl;dr /merged #FiteMe

250. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 21:49:44

Soren wrote: This battle has just started, But I'm already serving you on a platter, Because now you're just brain matter. Look at my machete, its serrated, Now your organs are about to get interrogated, Drop and stay down, I'm about to steal your crown. Because I am king, and this is my throne, I'm about to make your girlfriend moan.
    Yeah, don't think of me as young i'm gonna get your girl to get out her tongue and suck my D, my D, yeah my D until it satisfies me, me, yeah me Yeah, i'm back, it's Mr. Steal Your Girl She gonna suck that until the tip looks like a pearl I'm gonna make her moan in an alley, near a ditch why?....cos i can make a broke bitch, rich! Yeah, i'[m not that dirty All my friends are apart from me But i've beaten you Soren, with what i've said Because i'm the new king and your girl is in my bed... #BOAST!

251. Pen15
    Date: Fri, Nov 14 2014 22:52:20

my first attempt I walk in the room and the whole world pause Everybody better respect me just be cause I'm the man who invented the first rap Made it to the beat of a music's tap Everybody here's not even on the map