UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Trade with Dragonsteele!

1. Dragonsteele
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 17:45:35

I live in the USA and cant get many foreign pens that are needed to make some of the mods I would like to spin. I can acquire the following pens to offer for trades:

[*]Profile (starburst) [*]Bic Round Stic [*]Round stic grip [*]G-2 [*]Rsvp [*]Signo nocks [*]Zebra Z-Grips [*]Bic Atlantis
    I have:
      [*]9 Signo nocks [*]1 (american) Dr. Grip [*]1 Sailor ([COLOR="darkorchid"]purple[/COLOR]) [*]4 Rsvp ([COLOR="red"]red[/COLOR]/ [COLOR="red"]red[/COLOR]/ [COLOR="darkorchid"]purple[/COLOR]/[COLOR="black"]black[/COLOR]) [*]3 uncut G-2 grips ([COLOR="black"]black[/COLOR]) [*]1 pilot better retractable [*]2 Bic Atlantis [*]1 Zebra Sarasa [*]2 Zebra F-301 [*]1 Marvy [*]2 Supertips [*]1 Supertip body [*]1 RsvG-2 mod
    Wishlist:
      [*]2 Zebra Telescopic [*]1 Zebra Airfit [*]Vicgot KT CYL [*]Buster CYL [*]Dr. KT ([COLOR="darkorange"]ORANGE[/COLOR]/[COLOR="deepskyblue"]blue[/COLOR]) [*]Nacho's Rsvp ([COLOR="darkorange"]orange[/COLOR]/[COLOR="deepskyblue"]blue[/COLOR]) [*]Metallic commsa

2. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 22:09:55

Tell people what you want?......

3. Dragonsteele
    Date: Wed, Oct 20 2010 01:27:49

Idk the value of stuff really :/ i was hoping for suggestions in relevance of what i can get with what i have to offer

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Oct 20 2010 02:29:01

No he means you should list the pens you are most interested in acquiring.