UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi All ^^

1. Klasher
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 22:16:42

Hello there, I'm Klasher =3. I'm new to pen spinning, haven't really started yet haha. I did try it like a year ago, but gave it pretty fast. But now I'm back with determination! :P I'm going to get a Metal Comssa as my first modded pen.(Is it good?) Sad thing is, there aren't alot of pens here in The Netherlands needed to make the popular mods :(. I'm tried it with a pencil and it's quite hard x/ Thought that joining a community might keep me motivated =D Nice to meet you all!

2. walrus
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 23:10:11

buy from penwish, he has all the supplies internationally....anyway, :welcome: to UPSB.....

3. Klasher
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 23:26:09

I know about penwish, but shipping to the Netherlands is $23 or something so =P So I buy a pen for $6 and pay 20$ for shipping, no thanks xD. There is a $8 shipping option, but delivery is not guaranteed :S. I'm going to buy from Pendolsa on ebay now I guess. Thanks for the tip anyway =)

4. itzDaKine
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 05:14:59

well Hi Klasher! welcome to UPSB!

5. chris
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 05:48:20

I guess Penwish says it's not guaranteed is that he won't be sued in case order is lost by mail, in which he has no more responsibility of. I, for one, chose a cheaper shipping price and received it quickly :P I maybe wrong on the delivery info though. and Welcome!

6. PSVortex
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 05:52:24

Welcome :jackson: ........ XD