UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / [HELP] What's the best way to fit the airtip tip into airfit grip ?

1. Vinc
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 22:54:56

I have the problems on fit in the airfit tip into airfit grip. it's very hard for me . Every times when I'm trying to make mods with needed airfit grip and airfit tips. my hands will starting to get pain and also it's very difficult for me to fit in. so what are you guys opinions?

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 22:58:14

Didn't you already make a thread on this before? Just post it in Quick modification questions. No need for another thread. And push one side of the bottom of one tip into the grip first, and then try to slide the grip over the other side of the tip. Tbh I don't really see what's so hard about it. And also you can try stretching the grip with needlenose pliers.

3. SyntaxError
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 02:02:40

I stick a toothpick into one of the holes and dunk the grip halves into hot water for about ten seconds. I then stick the grips on the pen caps and then stick the tips inside. It's quite easy. You just have to be fast. And don't dunk it in for like a minute, the grip will melt.

4. Twine
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 05:26:45

Orrrr you could put the grip half on the cap, put one side of the lip of the tip as low as possible then push and stretch the grip.

5. Bernardo
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 13:01:20

i just use some rubbing alcohol to lubricate the grip in the inside, so the tip slides in perfectly.