UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / ThaiSpinner 1st

1. Enkronidus
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 17:34:19

Official Collaboration, correct. :) YouTube Link (CLICK) YouTube Link in HD (CLICK) Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ywghbatxp698b88 Intro & Border by BaiMai Video Filtering and Main Composition by Supawit127 Greetings, fellow spinners Our Pen Spinning Board's existed for a long time already, though, our first official collaboration is just released. We all tried our hardest to make this, our first project, to be the best collaboration ever made. The best spinners in our community were chosen to be included in the collab. Pen Spinning is a great hobby, and it will always be. People slowly start to accept it and it's getting more and more popular. Right now, it's more than just a hobby or art. It makes connection between people, it makes friends even from the other side of the globe. That is the amazing part, it's the friendship. Hope you will enjoy the video and we hope Pen Spinning will be more popular by this video. Have a good day!

2. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 17:53:22

very nice, shows the amazing depth of your community ^^ but can't believe BaiMai made so many english mistakes in the intro... he lives in the US lol ;) edit: BaiMai didn't write the text

3. neoknux_009
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 18:15:32

i. am. impressed. ;] good job THPSC. Great spinning from everyone.

4. Enkronidus
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 22:28:33

Zombo wrote: very nice, shows the amazing depth of your community ^^ but can't believe BaiMai made so many english mistakes in the intro... he lives in the US lol ;) edit: BaiMai didn't write the text
    If you mean the one in the description. It's me. ... Yeah, I fail. :(

5. Dylan
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 23:37:53

Very impressive, that is one of the best collab videos I've seen. I'd say the best are THPSC 1st, UPSB 1st, and KPSA M-Theory Those were the most impressive I can think of off the top of my head.

6. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 01:41:42

:jawdrop:

7. Whitez
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 03:31:27

Ohhh maiiii. :jawdrop:

8. AirGear
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 06:09:17

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!! peem!!!! amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amazing combo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Twine
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 06:44:17

Dongza was by far the best in the collab imo. Amazing combo, so well crafted.

10. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 07:26:55

One of the best Collabs ever with the current best community ever!

11. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 07:43:17

spinnerpeem, supawit, dongza (very cool asynch 2p2h) and baimai (card fluorishes with ps...also note most of his spinning was done left handed) owned :D

12. Xzelph
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 09:26:54

OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! I meant "OH MY GOSH"because I want to say "OH MY GOSH" and Supawit is especially good.OH MY GOSH

13. crinix
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 09:57:44

Spinnerpeem's fingerless combo was awesome! Also, I really enjoyed watching Supawit, Nz and Dongza. ^_^

14. k-ryder
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 10:55:27

supawit was insaneulous and i think dongza will be amazing at public spinning he does his asynch 2h wiper stuff, he's comfortable doing flourishes with the non spinning hand, he can spin consistantly and also, if spinnerpeem can do an all fingerless combo, WHY DOESN'T HE CUT OFF HIS FINGERS ALREADY =.= ....XD

15. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 13:42:59

Download link added.

16. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Oct 15 2010 01:08:00

Wowowowow. Good job guys. Awesome spinning from one of the best boards out there ^^

17. mhig
    Date: Fri, Oct 15 2010 03:32:11

I feel there could have been better combos from some of the spinners to be honest. Some were impressive but some were rather disappointing.

18. VikroaL
    Date: Fri, Oct 15 2010 15:29:51

mhig wrote: I feel there could have been better combos from some of the spinners to be honest. Some were impressive but some were rather disappointing.
    Finally someone I agree with u.u As they say, they have tried to do the best collab ever, and imo they are far away from it. Sorry for the thai spinners, but THPSC will always be Peem, Supa, Dongza & Friends. As expected, Dongza did a marvelous combo, as well as Supawit. I dislike Peem's one, but I appreciate the difficulty of it. From the rest...some of them were ok, but for example, I feel like Shinra, Mioton and Nz could have done better combos...I've watched better ones from them. Also, I really don't like the editing >.< Apart from the mistakes (Grammar, WC09 and WT10...etc), I think that the border shrank too much the aspect of the combos, in other words, it was TOO wide. I'm not saying it's not a good collab...but for me it's just that, a good collab among the rest.

19. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Oct 15 2010 16:42:14

really? tonnam was pretty good...

20. Twine
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 02:59:44

Eww Zombo. Tonnam's fingers D:. Also I never really liked Tonnams style, seems sloppy but some parts are nice

21. song
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 03:59:54

yeah,agreed with vik and mhig,seriously,peem's combo is just shit,i noe its hard,but i have seen the same thing for many time ald,maybe is time for thpsc's spinner to "forget" power tricks and put more effort on linkages. i tot thelegend is one of the best in thpsc,but i cant him in the collab but,this is still a good collab,dongza is simply the best

22. Pen Ninja
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 05:21:51

especially considering how young peem is.... hes getting really old =\

23. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 14:18:22

song wrote: yeah,agreed with vik and mhig,seriously,peem's combo is just shit,i noe its hard,but i have seen the same thing for many time ald,maybe is time for thpsc's spinner to "forget" power tricks and put more effort on linkages. i tot thelegend is one of the best in thpsc,but i cant him in the collab but,this is still a good collab,dongza is simply the best
    im pretty sure supawit organized this collab and demanded specific things from different spinners. like he asked enkronidius to only spin 18 seconds, maybe he asked peem to do only a finisher, and baimai a card combo

24. ellusion67
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 15:03:14

THPSC have so many pro pen spinners.. ,Supawit and Nz were my favourites..:D

25. song
    Date: Sat, Oct 16 2010 15:59:42

no use if he didn tell us about that

26. supawit127
    Date: Sun, Oct 17 2010 03:26:37

Zombo wrote: im pretty sure supawit organized this collab and demanded specific things from different spinners. like he asked enkronidius to only spin 18 seconds, maybe he asked peem to do only a finisher, and baimai a card combo
    I am only ask enkronidus because he is the last spinner that send and have a time for 18 sec.

27. Magicman
    Date: Sun, Oct 17 2010 19:24:11

song wrote: yeah,agreed with vik and mhig,seriously,peem's combo is just shit,i noe its hard,but i have seen the same thing for many time ald,maybe is time for thpsc's spinner to "forget" power tricks and put more effort on linkages. i tot thelegend is one of the best in thpsc,but i cant him in the collab but,this is still a good collab,dongza is simply the best
    I hope you die. xD jk But srsly peems combo was awesome and his best fl combo until today And i hope they don't "forget power tricks" because that makes them special... They're like the inventors of power tricks

28. Darealone
    Date: Mon, Oct 18 2010 15:58:09

YEA!!!...that was ownage....more like pwnage....crazy...YEA!!!

29. blahblahting
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 01:29:23

i agree with the whole anti-power trick thing :/ i understand its very difficult and requires lots of control, but seriously? how can you improve on power tricks besides do more? i really liked certain parts of supawits and peems combos but there was a lot of really apparent spam in all spinners :/ (even though some of the spammier combos had more style and were more appealing) i definitely feel thpsc should put more focus on linkages and incorporate them into their power tricks.

30. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 02:40:39

what's up with ppl grouping all 'power tricks' as the same? -.- it'll be like going and saying 'pen ninja's baks are all the same' or 's777's arounds are all the same' or 'ippei's wipers are all the same' anyone notice supawit's palm up fl indexaround 1.5 > palm up fl middlearounds > switch spread variation, and peem's cont. palm up fl indearound 1.5 > cont. fl thumbaround ext ~ palmspin? open your eyes lol, not all 'power tricks' are the same, the stuff peem did is a whole new level above 'normal' fl ta ~ palmspin it's one of the first times peem didn't bring something new to the table though, he used a bit too many fl ta ~ palmspin imo, maybe he's saving up for WT or something... but i totally agree that thai spinners, in general, need more variety, creativity and harder linkages in non-power trick spinning to balance out their power tricks on topic again: amazing CV, but i think THPSC could've done slightly better for a major, whole-board collab :P (nice if 3D, tigeroat, GZsakuraz and the legend were in lol)

31. k-ryder
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 03:26:10

isuk brings up a good point let me put it this way if a non-spinner saw you spinning, in whatever style, would they know the difference between the difficulty of a tw sonic bust opposed to flush sonic? to a non spinner, the tw sonic bust will look more appealing, and 'flashy' than the flush sonic, disregarding the actual difficulty of the respective tricks what isuk brings up is this same thing within the pen spinning i think ignorance lumps all the "powertricks" into the same category, as will someone who is ignorant about penja's or s777's or ippei's style saying that, there were only a couple of stand out combos in this collab: dongza, supawit and peem baimai's was interesting, there was some really nice bits (mainly the fanning of the cards mid spin) but the whole combo seemed choppy the other spinners were (maybe due to my above paragraph) didn't really stick in my mind dongza was crazy, supawit was smoothe and i appreciate the difficulty in peem's combo (personally, i didn't really enjoy it though) the border was a classy touch (though it did shrink the combos) i wonder if all this feedback is going back to them, and how they're gonna do in the WT

32. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 13:58:58

even if they always execute the same power tricks, the way you execute the same trick can make a huge difference. so not all power tricks are equal depending on who exeute them see this thread: http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=2183

33. fang
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 14:09:53

WOW, I love the combo of "Enkronidus" :P