UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the Week # 28 : Loanshark

1. Goldstars
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 02:59:24

Hi! I'm Loanshark. (durp-de-dur) Let me start off by saying I have no idea what to write here. Uhh, I've been spinning pens for well over 2 years, so I guess I'm sort of an oldie? I almost never touch a pen mod these days anymore. So, I guess you can say I kinda quit pen spinning, yet I'm still semi-active on UPSB :3 But, I don't know any of the new people here at all. I'm roughly about 510,576,000 seconds old, give or take a few seconds. I make a good mother/wife according to a lot of people here X_X And I'm NOT hot, dammit. -___-'' So stop saying that I am.
    ATTACKKKKK

2. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 03:02:43

You're hot. May i add you on facebook? fav color? fav mod? why no more penspin? what career do you want to pursue?

3. Hyukan
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 03:04:03

I love you, do you love me? You're sexxxxxyxyyyyyyyyy, can i?

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 05:22:53

How did you get that memory of yours? I wantz one :3

5. iColor
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 06:47:38

CANNON RUSH? GAS STEAL? WHATTA 'BOUT BLINK CHARGE ZEALOTS?

6. Ohayo
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 07:27:50

why are you so good at everything?

7. Loanshark
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 11:52:57

[B]You're hot. [/B] No. [B]May i add you on facebook?[/B] No. [B]fav color?[/B] Blueish-green [B]fav mod?[/B] MX and variations. I have no single favorite pen. [B]why no more penspin?[/B] Don't really care about spinning pens any more. [B]what career do you want to pursue?[/B] No idea. Something in the science field most likely. ________________________________________ [B]I love you, do you love me?[/B] Sure <3 [B]You're sexxxxxyxyyyyyyyyy, can i?[/B] Sorry, I'm taken already D: ________________________________________ [B]How did you get that memory of yours? I wantz one :3[/B] I don't really know, I just seem to remember almost everything I experience >< ________________________________________ [B]CANNON RUSH? [/B] Hell no. I usually build a Forge at 20+ supply. [B]GAS STEAL?[/B] Only on small maps. [B]WHATTA 'BOUT BLINK CHARGE ZEALOTS?[/B] I never build a Twilight Council. ________________________________________ [B]why are you so good at everything?[/B] I'm not? O.o Define "everything"

8. Goldstars
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 20:12:58

THIS THREAD CANNOT DIEEEE. I love you. do you love me?

9. Ohayo
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 20:15:20

what college do you plan on going to? how did you learn to cook? tutor me D: ?

10. blahblahting
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 20:37:16

i lol'ed at the "SPINNER" of teh week part :rofl: acid vagina DBSK coke or pepsi? fanta or sunkist? mac or pc? water or gatorade? chocolate or vanilla? milk chocolate or dark chocolate? white chocolate? do you live in NY? (i forgot where) girls? guys? both? hybrid of the two? any sports? still in class or are you taking precalc on your own now? computer/video games? you must be hawt, you have gf :)

11. Tetsip
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 20:45:12

Does thy hate me?

12. Loanshark
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 23:38:41

[B]THIS THREAD CANNOT DIEEEE. I love you. do you love me?[/B] Sure, why not. ________________________________________ [B]what college do you plan on going to?[/B] Somewhere really far away, preferably abroad. [B]how did you learn to cook?[/B] 40% Mother, 60% Self-taught [B]tutor me D: ?[/B] Sure :D ________________________________________ [B]i lol'ed at the "SPINNER" of teh week part :rofl:[/B] I spin many other things besides pens ;) [B]acid vagina[/B] Vagina dentata is so much better [B]DBSK[/B] Holy fuck, I would legit go gay for Jaejoong [B]coke or pepsi?[/B] Don't like soda D: [B]fanta or sunkist?[/B] No sodaa D: [B]mac or pc?[/B] PC. I honestly have nothing against Macs, I just rarely ever use them since they're so expensive to buy. [B]water or gatorade?[/B] Aych too fucking oh man [B]chocolate or vanilla?[/B] Vanilaaaa :3 I hate chocolate-flavored stuff [B]milk chocolate or dark chocolate?[/B] Lindt's 99% pure cocoa [B]white chocolate?[/B] That stuff's actually really good .__. [B]do you live in NY? (i forgot where[/B]) I actually don't live in NY .. [B]girls?[/B] Must meet my standards. [B]guys?[/B] Lost all hope in most of my guy friends already :X [B]both?[/B] What a nightmare. [B]hybrid of the two?[/B] I totally wish Kim Jaejoong had a vagina. [B]any sports?[/B] Competitively, no. Recreationally, sure. Some favorites would be ice skating, tennis and badminton :3 [B]still in class or are you taking precalc on your own now?[/B] The only classes where I actually LEARN shit would be APUSH and AP Physics. Every other class, I don't really try at all. So the answer to your question would be yes. [B]computer/video games?[/B] Uhh, I haven't touched my Xbox in well over a year, so the only game I really play is SC2 [B]you must be hawt, you have gf :)[/B] No -___-...and yes .___. ________________________________________ [B]Does thy hate me?[/B] thou*

13. iColor
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 01:09:24

Help me out of bronze league, yeah?

14. thnikk
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 03:22:02

I'm sorry.

15. SyntaxError
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 03:51:57

Halp me before iColor? ZERGGGG?! WHy so srs? Zergling rush? Ultralisk get? THor get? Colossus get? BOOM BOOM THOR IS HERE? ZERRRRG? DID I mention ZERG?

16. neXus
    Date: Thu, Oct 14 2010 15:33:19

I don't really know you. We should drop acid and get naked in the woods. It should be a nice bonding experience. You in?

17. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 03:39:31

please choose new SOTW