UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Buster CYL retractable

1. Vôre-tèx
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 16:22:22

=========================== Stats: =========================== Buster CYL retractable [B]COG: COP[/B] [B]Length:[/B] 21cm [B]Weight:[/B] 22g [B]Style:[/B] Double Sided [B]Writing-Mechanism:[/B] BP [B]Ink-Type:[/B] Flexgrip Ultra inktube or Zebra Airfit inktube [B]Estimated-Cost:[/B] $15 =========================== Materials List: =========================== - 2 [B]Zebra Airfit [/B](2 tips, 1 grip) - 2[B] Dong_a[/B] (caps) - 1[B] Crayola Supertip [/B](body) - 1 [B]Bic Ecolution rt / Bic clic stic rt [/B]( inktube, Writing-Mechanism , body) (photo) - 1[B] Flexgrip Ultra or Zebra Airfit [/B](inktube) - 1 [B]spring of G2 or Zebra Airfit [/B] [SPOILER="Tutorial"] 1- Empty one Dong_a cap. 2- Cut the grip of your Airfit in two. Put grips and tips on caps. 3- Cut back of the body of your bic clic stic so that it fits in the cap of your dong_a (which is not cleared). 4- Put tape on the black tip of the knob and clicker tape (white if you get a BusterYLC white, black if you get a black BusterCYL etc..) On the tip of the body of your bic clic stic. 5- Empty your Crayola Supertip body and remove the cap + mine. Push what you got in the previous step in the back of your body Supertip. When you go to head to the tip of the body of your bic clic stic, should the latter can not move and when you remove the cap, it is necessary that the shrinkage mechanism remains in the body of Supertip. 6-Prepare your inktube: take your Flexgrip Ultra inktube / Airfit inktube and expand it with a piece of your inktube bic clic stic with tape or chatterton to make it 15 cm. (Yes, my rule is ugly and worn out :( ) 7- Put your inktube of 15cm in the body of your Supertip with spring. Then place the cap on your dong_a emptied in front of Supertip. 8- And finally, place the last cap of the dong_a on the back of your mod :D [/SPOILER] - The two drawbacks of this mod is that it's very heavy (22g) and that one is obliged to remove the cap on the back to exit the mine. - The mechanism that is cheaply and makes no noise during spin = D (well mine is silent). If you have any question, don't hesitate ;) Thanks you ! :) PS: sorry for my bad English u_u

2. Escorpio123
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 02:05:24

Hey how much would you charge me to make one of them and send it to me? I am in Southern California, in LA.

3. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 02:40:34

omg THANK YOU for the tutorial and putting an effort in making it. Great mod and for those who will say "No one requested this" There have been so many newbs asking for an rt buster cyl xD

4. Vôre-tèx
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 07:20:57

Escorpio123;27469]Hey how much would you charge me to make one of them and send it to me? I am in Southern California, in LA.[/QUOTE] Haha, if you want :P [QUOTE=Krispy Kreme wrote: omg THANK YOU for the tutorial and putting an effort in making it. Great mod and for those who will say "No one requested this" There have been so many newbs asking for an rt buster cyl xD
    No problem ;)

5. Hyukan
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 08:46:38

There have been so many newbs asking for an rt buster cyl xD
    That's the problem ._. they're all new people that ask for a good mod to be turned into something they write with and use at school to impress their friends :P if they have any

6. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 03:39:22

And why can't they?. We all have different reasons why we spin ;)

7. Colin
    Date: Wed, Oct 20 2010 02:07:45

Youre kinda late, this has already been made. Amyyy made it like, 2 years ago? http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=16545

8. Vôre-tèx
    Date: Thu, Oct 21 2010 15:32:13

Colin wrote: Youre kinda late, this has already been made. Amyyy made it like, 2 years ago? http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=16545
    Yes, but it's not a tutorial...

9. asdfcrow
    Date: Fri, Oct 29 2010 19:44:59

Vôre-tèx wrote: Yes, but it's not a tutorial...
    Why do you need one, it's pretty easy to figure out.

10. Vôre-tèx
    Date: Tue, Nov 2 2010 17:29:47

Nation wrote: Why do you need one, it's pretty easy to figure out.
    And why there is a tutorial of RSVP mx on this board ? It's too pretty easy to figure out =.=

11. Oleg5000000
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 21:06:35

Colin wrote: Youre kinda late, this has already been made. Amyyy made it like, 2 years ago? http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=16545
    u say that amyyy made it, but how do u even know? it was proven that whoever that was, they scam. so u cant give the credit to them for making it. maybe they didn't make it.

12. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 22:28:56

Just because they scam doesn't mean that they can't make mods... You're trying to tell him not to assume something when you assume something else about the person. Tbh Amyy may have made it but I think it's good that we can actually find out HOW to use it now especially because Amyy is now banned. Unless there is a previous tutorial that I am not aware about

13. Bernardo
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 23:31:42

i'm pretty sure outlander made that buster and sold it to amyy

14. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Nov 5 2010 00:23:28

Yeh, it wasn't amyyy's mod guys, and I don't know why this thread is becoming an amyyy thread... This is a cool idea, and I'll probably be modding mine into a rt soon :]

15. silverstripe
    Date: Thu, Nov 18 2010 11:13:45

uhmm...just one question...i dont understand whether you can click it at the cap or you need to take off the cap to click it?

16. galax3i
    Date: Sat, Nov 27 2010 04:20:57

silverstripe wrote: uhmm...just one question...i dont understand whether you can click it at the cap or you need to take off the cap to click it?
    take the cap off

17. silverstripe
    Date: Sun, Nov 28 2010 10:42:05

thanks! :)

18. Lastride29
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 22:37:26

Vôre-tèx wrote: And why there is a tutorial of RSVP mx on this board ? It's too pretty easy to figure out =.=
    Are you selling this?