UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello

1. Jokerx7
    Date: Fri, Oct 8 2010 23:21:31

Hi. I was seeing KTrinh93 youtube tutorials when I found this board. I'm from Argentina. I have spinning for a week. I'm still learning the fundamental tricks. I can do the thumbaround, fingerpass and sonic (I need to practice the sonic, but I can do it with a few tries). Good luck to all.:D

2. Atsume
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 14:44:17

welcome sir ^.^ and why thank but trust me if you train every day you can get things down fast as all hell for instance ive almost got the trick bakfall down and it usually takes around 4-6 months and ive been spinning for 2

3. Kitsune
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 06:08:26

Welcome to UPSB... Nice meeting you, Jokerx7... Keep Spinning...

4. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 06:38:45

welcome to UPSB. practice practice practice! thats all u need to do! have fun posting and other misc things Joker. HAPPY SPINNING

5. Jokerx7
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 20:14:50

Why the "...", kitsune? Hi Atsume. Thank you, I will train hard. I train 1 hour every day. Itz, It's not all practice, I also need to make a mod. =/ Still my selfmade "mod" works for practice. But I had never seen in my life most of the pens used for modding. =/ I had never seen a "pilot" or "RSVP" or "supertip". I don't know how to get them, or anything. xD That makes modding pretty difficult for me. The pens used here are mostly faber castell or bic, and some unknown marks. Also I don't know any penspinner here. The only person I have seen penspinning doesn't have a mod and can't do combos.

6. Hyukan
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 05:05:14

dont mind kitsune, hes a downer

7. Rarity
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 12:46:16

Welcome to the board! You say there's bic pens there. Go make a bictory! It's a good starter pen mod. Pretty cheap, just 2 bic round stic pens and grips of your own choice. Search up some bictory tutorials on youtube. Happy spinning!