UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Ps3 vs X-Box 360

1. KND
    Date: Fri, Oct 8 2010 21:58:56

My side goes to ps3. Im too lazy to point my flaws on why. What do you guys prefer? Ps3 ftw.

2. Jamal
    Date: Fri, Oct 8 2010 22:29:53

:gtfo:

3. Get_In_TheVan
    Date: Fri, Oct 8 2010 22:44:36

PS3 PS3 PS3 WINS

4. Sankaku
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 00:10:28

anybody who argues over which console is better is a fanboy faggot idiot

5. Jamal
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 00:21:52

i am a fanboy faggot idiot

6. Sankaku
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 01:06:23

but you didnt argue. yet.

7. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 01:50:51

I'd have to go with ps3 Even tho i don't ever use mine :/

8. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 02:13:43

I LIKE THE WIIIIII WHEREEEE IS THE WIII IN THIS ARGUMENTTTT

9. thnikk
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 03:12:46

I have neither, but how could xbox be better?

10. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 03:25:19

thnikk wrote: I have neither, but how could xbox be better?
    It's not laggy as fuck and the controller feels like it belongs in your hand, not up your ass.

11. ChiefSnake
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 03:27:49

Yea, and then you get verbally abused by 12 year olds on live. Sowin.

12. whysosrs
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 04:27:24

PS3, free online, and last longer (RRoD)

13. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 05:03:39

I think of it as a chain reaction, so many people had the xbox that even more people bought it instead of the ps3 =/

14. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 05:36:18

i have both but only brought my ps3 with me to toronto

15. neXus
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 09:24:50

I'd just get a gameboy, one of the grey ones and a dvd player. Best combo ever.

16. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 10:29:51

ps3 because you cant play tekken 6 properly on xbox 360 d pad unless you use a joystick...idk and ps3 also because i dont have a 360 lol

17. iMatt
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 16:55:32

PS3 ===== + Natively swappable HDD's + Better Stock Controller for Fighting games + Simpler Dashboard + More Reliable Hardware + Free Online ===== Xbox ===== + Preferred Controller for FPS (higher tension analog sticks) + Significantly better online experience (rarely is lag an issue) + Higher Game Selection + Exclusives + Better Graphics on multi-platform titles. (360 handles field of view and anti-aliasing much better) =====

18. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 17:00:28

iMatt wrote: PS3 ===== + Natively swappable HDD's -> don't really care + Better Stock Controller for Fighting games -> true fighters play with arcade stick + Simpler Dashboard -> don't really see the advantage here.... + More Reliable Hardware -> hard to say with the new models out... i think they shut down before they get rrod + Free Online -> good point ===== Xbox ===== + Preferred Controller for FPS (higher tension analog sticks) -> you should play fps on PC anyway :) + Significantly better online experience (rarely is lag an issue) -> dont play enough online to know + Higher Game Selection + Exclusives -> dont think exclusive is true anymore + Better Graphics on multi-platform titles. (360 handles field of view and anti-aliasing much better) -> yes =====
    :) in conclusion PC is the best ps3 maybe eaier to hack now due to the usb stick thing the only problem wth PC games right now is that on consoles they make field of view ridiculously small like 50 to 75 and its not too bad on a big screen tv. but when you play pc games, they keep the same fov and it hurts ur brain. so u need to manually hack the FOV and it doesnt always work well.

19. phoenix rising
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 17:11:49

I have a ps3. It owns the sucky Xbox 360

20. Ohayo
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 17:15:44

i have both and i don't prefer one over the other. Both are excellent systems.

21. JLSpinY
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 19:04:55

Personally the PS3. It totally depends on what you want from your console for, but for most people the PS3 will be the winner. But yeah, PC is coolio.

22. Colin
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 06:24:59

Sankaku wrote: anybody who argues over which console is better is a fanboy faggot idiot
    XBOX IS MORE BETTER CUZ IT HAZ HALO3. I WANT RECON BUT THEY DONT GIVE 2 ME

23. KND
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 18:54:00

I used to own an X-Box, but it died, (RROD) and my dad got me a ps3 and I still have it after 4 years. I love it. Fuck X-Box, X-Box is cheap? Gotta pay for the system, online, HD, and sometimes Gold and Silver Membership, and your wireless adapter. You can do the math. X-Box got Halo and Gears of War, pffffft. Ps3 got Infamous, Little Big Planet, MGS Guns of the Patriots, Killzone 2, and the Game of the year, Uncharted 2: Drake's Fortune, all kinds of badass games. Ps3 has Internet Browser, and Has Free and Built in WiFi. Trophies, way better then achievments, just by the name, achievments, LAME. Sixaxis Motion sensor controller, and supports 7 controllers, X-Box supports 4. XMB is more easier to use. Bluetooth Compatible. Remote Play (hook up psp and play psp games on your ps3) and...Blu Ray. Suck it. What does X-box have? RRoD Pay Online Fat Controllers a 54.6% failure rate. Standard HD-DVD Shitty add-ons Overheating issues Halo reach New running perk! Lets jizz in our pants for 1 running perk!!! You have had way more major concerns: Scratched disks, "brick" consoles, the Video Failure, the famous E74 error, and the "open tray" error. The people on Live are bunch of assholes. Money goes to bill Gates, you're paying an already billionaire who doesn't need any more money than he needs, the rich get richer. Ps3 rules, X-Box sucks, Embrace your mistake of buying an X-Box.

24. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 21:11:32

I lol'd. Xbox 360 got Tales of Vesperia. 'nuff said.

25. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 21:20:43

KND wrote: I used to own an X-Box, but it died, (RROD) and my dad got me a ps3 and I still have it after 4 years. I love it. Fuck X-Box, X-Box is cheap? Gotta pay for the system, online, HD, and sometimes Gold and Silver Membership, and your wireless adapter. You can do the math. X-Box got Halo and Gears of War, pffffft. Ps3 got Infamous, Little Big Planet, MGS Guns of the Patriots, Killzone 2, and the Game of the year, Uncharted 2: Drake's Fortune, all kinds of badass games. Ps3 has Internet Browser, and Has Free and Built in WiFi. Trophies, way better then achievments, just by the name, achievments, LAME. Sixaxis Motion sensor controller, and supports 7 controllers, X-Box supports 4. XMB is more easier to use. Bluetooth Compatible. Remote Play (hook up psp and play psp games on your ps3) and...Blu Ray. Suck it. What does X-box have? RRoD Pay Online Fat Controllers a 54.6% failure rate. Standard HD-DVD Shitty add-ons Overheating issues Halo reach New running perk! Lets jizz in our pants for 1 running perk!!! You have had way more major concerns: Scratched disks, "brick" consoles, the Video Failure, the famous E74 error, and the "open tray" error. The people on Live are bunch of assholes. Money goes to bill Gates, you're paying an already billionaire who doesn't need any more money than he needs, the rich get richer. Ps3 rules, X-Box sucks, Embrace your mistake of buying an X-Box.
    This is the most ignorant argument I've ever heard. I've had the exact same Xbox for almost four years. I've only had to send it in once, and that's because I fried it when I stuck it inside a cabinet and left it on for EIGHT FUCKING HOURS.

26. SyntaxError
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 22:40:43

I rike NES. 'nuff said.

27. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 01:51:55

Both have its up and downs. Nothing is perfect. End of discussion :3

28. Jamal
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 01:54:33

Krispy Kreme wrote: Both have its up and downs. Nothing is perfect. End of discussion :3
    Well thats no fun D:

29. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 02:17:22

KND wrote: I used to own an X-Box, but it died, (RROD) and my dad got me a ps3 and I still have it after 4 years. I love it. Fuck X-Box, X-Box is cheap? Gotta pay for the system, online, HD, and sometimes Gold and Silver Membership, and your wireless adapter. You can do the math. X-Box got Halo and Gears of War, pffffft. Ps3 got Infamous, Little Big Planet, MGS Guns of the Patriots, Killzone 2, and the Game of the year, Uncharted 2: Drake's Fortune, all kinds of badass games. Ps3 has Internet Browser, and Has Free and Built in WiFi. Trophies, way better then achievments, just by the name, achievments, LAME. Sixaxis Motion sensor controller, and supports 7 controllers, X-Box supports 4. XMB is more easier to use. Bluetooth Compatible. Remote Play (hook up psp and play psp games on your ps3) and...Blu Ray. Suck it. What does X-box have? RRoD Pay Online Fat Controllers a 54.6% failure rate. Standard HD-DVD Shitty add-ons Overheating issues Halo reach New running perk! Lets jizz in our pants for 1 running perk!!! You have had way more major concerns: Scratched disks, "brick" consoles, the Video Failure, the famous E74 error, and the "open tray" error. The people on Live are bunch of assholes. Money goes to bill Gates, you're paying an already billionaire who doesn't need any more money than he needs, the rich get richer. Ps3 rules, X-Box sucks, Embrace your mistake of buying an X-Box.
    your just a fag...... enough said!

30. thnikk
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 02:58:52

I am still not convinced xbox is better. FUCK YOU GUYS, THEY BOTH SUCK.

31. KND
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 22:50:33

thnikk wrote: I am still not convinced xbox is better. FUCK YOU GUYS, THEY BOTH SUCK.
    No, x box still sucks ballsack, like the Fag AOD who flames cause he's on his period and dropping it on everyone.

32. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 23:01:27

KND wrote: No, x box still sucks ballsack, like the Fag AOD who flames cause he's on his period and dropping it on everyone.
    oh that was a good one why dont you pull out a better insult out of your fucking pussy then that you fucking charlie!

33. Orizon
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 03:50:54

ps3! because!!..because....it has metal gear solid 4!!!!!! even though i haven't played since a year ago and i never finished...

34. neXus
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 14:46:21

I don't care for console games. PS3 wins for the Blu-ray player.

35. Knightpal
    Date: Fri, Oct 22 2010 15:45:33

Xbox 360 has meaner lobbies. No joke. But to me it's more focused on gaming. The controller feels better for FPS games. The online service is much better than the PS3. That's probably why we pay $60 a year. PS3 has friendlier lobbies (mostly because nobody has a mic) and better graphics. When I use the controller I suck on MW2. LOL. Idk, I have an Xbox 360, so naturally I'd like Xbox 360 better. I would want to play KH3 when it comes out but... you win some, you lose some. I'm sticking with Reach.

36. Orizon
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 03:53:21

Knightpal wrote: Xbox 360 has meaner lobbies. No joke. But to me it's more focused on gaming. The controller feels better fro FPS games. The online service is much better than the PS3. That's probably why we pay $60 a year. PS3 has friendlier lobbies (mostly because nobody has a mic) and better graphics. When I use the controller I suck on MW2. LOL. Idk, I have an Xbox 360, so naturally I'd like Xbox 360 better. I would want to play KH3 when it comes out but... you win some, you lose some. I'm sticking with Reach.
    i agree with u.

37. +Guitrum+
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 03:59:49

you pay 60? i only pay 25 a year /win

38. boshi
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 04:15:35

ps3 > xbox halo > any other console fps(i like fps).

39. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 10:01:38

i played ps3 12 hrs nothing happened to my ps3