UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / RSVP MX and MSXA Video Tutorial.

1. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 20:34:40

How to make the RSVP MX and the MSXA video. I've seen a video of this, just one but not specific. In the beginning, I meant to say "MAKE" not "PERFORM" lol. This is my 1st time making a tutorial on how to make a mod, so don't be hard on me ;). [video=youtube;vgQzcM0e0yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgQzcM0e0yw[/video] The combos are simple 'cause it was the 1st time I was spinning with those mods.

2. Hyukan
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 20:49:58

we already have a tutorial for this... for both of them actually, and an msxa is just an mx with a commsa cap with the hgg on that instead of the tip of the rsvp and any grip that you want on the commsa cap :P i can summarize how to make an mx in 3 sentences. 1.Take the rsvp grip off the front of the rsvp and take a pair of pliers, run them through the middle of the grip while holding firmly, and place inside rsvp cap. 2.Take the hgg tip and grip off of the hybrid gel grip and place them both on the front of the rsvp, and maybe use tape if the hgg tip doesnt stay on. 3. Place the rsvp cap on the back of the rsvp clip the rsvp clip and have a ball... how is that not clear enough

3. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 21:03:19

Interesting how 3 sentences are actually 5 sentences, are separated by commas. I knew they made a tutorial of this, but not a video with both mods in one.

4. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 21:08:31

The problem is that you normally don't make a tutorial for 2 different mods in the same video, because most of the time people want one or the other, and make it easier to find. This is not even in the correct section of the forum, does not follow any of the tutorial guidelines, such as stats and if you would also put a picture/word walkthrough that make the tutorial better. I would understand if you copy pasted Eriror's tutorial of the MSXA onto here because i don't think ive seen a tutorial for it here yet, but theres already an rsvp MX tutorial, and many videos on youtube.

5. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 21:11:11

Wonder wrote: The problem is that you normally don't make a tutorial for 2 different mods in the same video, because most of the time people want one or the other, and make it easier to find. This is not even in the correct section of the forum, does not follow any of the tutorial guidelines, such as stats and if you would also put a picture/word walkthrough that make the tutorial better. I would understand if you copy pasted Eriror's tutorial of the MSXA onto here because i don't think ive seen a tutorial for it here yet, but theres already an rsvp MX tutorial, and many videos on youtube.
    I have seen tutorials but why u call them different? MSXA is only different than the MX with the addition of the comssa cap with the HGG tip, and the anyball grips on the comssa cap. So, why not assembling them together in only 1 video?. If this is the wrong section, a moderator would move this. MM, I don't really see the problem of it :huh:

6. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 21:17:03

Escorpio123 wrote: I have seen tutorials but why u call them different? MSXA is only [COLOR="red"][B]different[/B][/COLOR] than the MX with the addition of the comssa cap with the HGG tip, and the anyball grips on the comssa cap. So, why not assembling them together in only 1 video?. If this is the wrong section, a moderator would move this. MM, I don't really see the problem of it :huh:
    still a completely different mod with different cog and cop and length and weight, spinnability. At least post stats for seperate ones and make videos for each one.

7. Hyukan
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 21:56:48

It's interesting how you don't look in the approved tutorial index and claim that my 3 sentences are 5 sentences. A moderator hasn't moved it yet because, none are on right now ._. you're supposed to put tutorials in "Tutorials Pending Approval" section. Damn newfags...

8. Hyukan
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 21:57:40

Sentences are still sentences even when they have comma's in them :P hop off

9. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 22:20:47

You mind giving me one good reason as to why you would make a tutorial for mods with tutorials already in the wiki? Oh yeah you grouped two mods together. Big deal. Not original and not needed... You didn't use the template and you didn't even post in the right section initially.

10. iMatt
    Date: Thu, Oct 7 2010 22:50:07

Flaming notice. Tone it down in here. I'm not approving this because tutorials for the RSVP MX and MSXA already exist in both video and text form. No need.

11. Escorpio123
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 03:30:46

Hyukan;27047].Damn newfags...[/QUOTE] What you mean with newfags? [QUOTE=Nachoaddict wrote: You mind giving me one good reason as to why you would make a tutorial for mods with tutorials already in the wiki? Oh yeah you grouped two mods together. Big deal. Not original and not needed... You didn't use the template and you didn't even post in the right section initially.
    One good reason is to people that maybe that don't understand previous tutorials and want to see it in a video, that means in action how to make it :sleep:. And that's the big deal 'cause no one did it before. Original and it is needed, but maybe as not primary I shall say. And I didn't post this in the right section maybe because like I said before, that this is the 1st time posting a topic of me making a video tutorial of a mod :facepalm:. Read what I wrote 1st and maybe you would understand more :doh:

12. Hyukan
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 05:02:11

nope video isnt needed, text is completely understandable, and if you cant read english which everyone on this board can, then you can go to babelfish or google translate and translate to your language. A newfag = a new faggot to this board. we all start off as faggots but some people just stay faggots, thus, newfag.

And I didn't post this in the right section maybe because like I said before, that this is the 1st time posting a topic of me making a video tutorial of a mod, Read what I wrote 1st and maybe you would understand more
    theres no excuse for posting a tutorial in the wrong spot when in plain sight there is a topic that says "Tutorials Pending Approval"
    If the moderator wants to move it then he will
    Yes he did, because you posted in the wrong section, now you have no excuse, 0% chance of any excuse ever appearing that isnt a load of bullshit. Honestly, i could care less if iMatt gives me a warning or infraction like last time, because there needs to be someone that needs to straighten up the people that dont understand anything until it has been said to them 5 times. I understand perfectly what you were saying, what you were saying is that you posted in the wrong section, and if the moderator wants to move it he will move it, so what if its your first tutorial, post it in the right place. I don't care if this is your section of the board iMatt cause you know why? infractions dont do shit to me in real life so why the fuck would i care about that, and escorpio123 or whatever, and how do you know that no one put 2 tutorials on a pen mod into one, you dont know that, because your knowledge is limited, like the size of my asian dick. Stop trying to act like a formal dick that doesn't understand the difference between cause and because, or maybe you actually dont know. whatever. If nachoaddict cant get the information through that little thick empty head of yours, then i give up. FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME Get at me iMatt, Get at me.

13. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 06:42:40

Escorpio123 wrote: One good reason is to people that maybe that don't understand previous tutorials and want to see it in a video, that means in action how to make it :sleep:. And that's the big deal 'cause no one did it before. Original and it is needed, but maybe as not primary I shall say. And I didn't post this in the right section maybe because like I said before, that this is the 1st time posting a topic of me making a video tutorial of a mod :facepalm:. Read what I wrote 1st and maybe you would understand more :doh:
    What are you talking about??? There are already video tutorials on both those mods, they aren't very hard to make, and the only "new" thing you might have done is group them together. It is NOT original NOR needed.

14. iMatt
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 07:14:40

Closing this topic for the prevention of MORE flaming. The videos will remain there, he has every right to post video tutorials to mods, but since they've already been done they're simple going to stay in the unapproved section since it's not anything new to the table. Hyukan has been banned. Seriously guys, Watch it. I have no tolerance for this crap. Grow up. Regards, iMatt