UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Sonic Clip

1. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Wed, Oct 6 2010 00:03:27

Well I've been trying to do the sonic clip, but the problem is that my middle finger doesn't bend down by itself. Is there a way that I could possibly train my middle finger to go down by itself? Thanks.

2. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Oct 6 2010 00:06:07

Practice. There's really nothing else we can say to you, just keep practicing moving your middle finger down and bringing together index and ring ._.

3. happy_happy
    Date: Wed, Oct 6 2010 05:39:58

I have the same problem.. I can get my middle finger to move back but my pinky goes into an awkward position and interrupts the transfer. Other than that, I've got my sonic clips in 24 :D

4. neoknux_009
    Date: Wed, Oct 6 2010 12:57:35

First you have to get used to holding the pen in the 13 slot, even if its hitting the middle finger. Keep holding it like that (in clip position) the best you can. eventually your fingerse will stretch and youll be start to notice your middle finger being able to stay down.

5. Soren
    Date: Wed, Dec 15 2010 17:43:49

i have the same problem...i guess the the way to do it is to practice the sonic clip without a pen, because when you do that you can actually move your middle finger all the way down, and then once you have accomplished that you would want to learn how to do a charge with 3-1